Main Disc. Thread - Heartsong

I gave it to my sis earlier this week. we’re in the process of looking a groom for her.

yesterday we found a perfect match for her, now we’ll take further steps and see how it turns out

EDIT: Didnt work out for us… we’re not ready to send her overseas…

2 Likes

Exactly
That why i put it in my custom

2 Likes

How is that running for you? Quick derail since I’m interested, or if you can PM me since I want to run Love Bomb in my custom.

Wow very cool how quickly that manifested for her

well… its not a done deal… to be fair

i’ll update if the marriage is fixed… so far his family background and everything is all good… but she’ll have to leave our country… we as a family are concerned about that and havent given them a definite answer yet

I’m just gonna leave this here…

I also have a friend running this while being single and he also says its amazing. Not sure of the details there.

14 Likes

can you please ask?

thanks

This truly seems outstanding. Will try it out for sure!

Just a thought… in a similar fashion you created Love Bomb from Libertine, would it be possible to make a sub from Heartsong for finding and making friends, and creating deep and authentic and long-lasting friendships? Like tuning up that bro-radar?

Not that I don’t have friends :sweat_smile: But I would love to have some with that deep and real brother-like life-lasting connection. Any thoughts about that? Should I put this in the request thread instead?

7 Likes

Well, Heartsong definitely had the intended effects. Things are smoothing out rapidly.

4 Likes

What specifically has your friend said or experienced on this sub?

1 Like

I wonder just how many leaps in manifestation has SC made by now. Truly state-of-the-art at this point. I’m looking forward to when I run this sub.

6 Likes

These are good points, @Meng123! Thank you for posting!

@Brandon I understand there might be a bunch of upheaval in your life and you want some relief.

One thing I do is I will set aside time to meditate and just observe the feelings or sensations, rather than thinking they have significance to what is happening externally. It’s easier said than done, but I found it does get easier with practice.

2 Likes

I’d love to hear some updates about Heartsong if anyone has anything to share.

1 Like

I’ve been using it but not noticed anything yet

How does Heartsong decide if to improve current relationship or bring someone new into your life?

What if a person loves their partner, but has negative belifes about relationships, being commitment to one person, to which the desire for something else always seems appealing. With a fickle mind, fickle emotions and a paradox within belief systems, how does Heartsong decide which one to go with?

Will Heartsong just be fickle, too?

Yeah I’m non-monogamous for one. From what I understand, Heartsong will help you find a partner that fits your ideal, so if non-monogamy Is your ideal, you’ll attract partners that are into that.

Although, it might be harder for me as ideally my women are exclusive to me while I am non-monogamous. But one can dream :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yeah that is what puts me off non mono, sharing your partner with other guys. Like, what is the point?

Yeah in an ideal world, I can have multiple partners, but my partner cannot. But even saying that seems people would say that is not fair etc. Maybe even go into the whole not being secure enough to “share” your partner etc.

My question in my previous post was more coming from a place of being in a committed monogamous relationship with a woman I love, but having the wondering eye. How would Heartsong know what is real and not real?

As I know with the right belief system of being loyal, faithful, committed and with the right healthy beliefs directed at only supporting and uplifting the relationship, my experience might be very different and the wondering eye is just a sympton of some faulty belifes about the grass always being greener on the other side etc.

2 Likes

I’d just say “yeah I know, but it’s a fantasy of mine” or “life’s not fair” or who knows.

Well that’s where free will would come in and also I think if Heartsong is attuned to what you truly want, then if you truly want to be faithful you would be, and if not, hopefully Heartsong would attract a woman more suitable or get your relationship to the point where your s.o. Can be into it. But I don’t know for sure of course

Hopefully you guys have done the right kind of healing before Heartsong. From what I can infer this title has very little healing.