Main Disc. Thread - Heartsong

This truly seems outstanding. Will try it out for sure!

Just a thought… in a similar fashion you created Love Bomb from Libertine, would it be possible to make a sub from Heartsong for finding and making friends, and creating deep and authentic and long-lasting friendships? Like tuning up that bro-radar?

Not that I don’t have friends :sweat_smile: But I would love to have some with that deep and real brother-like life-lasting connection. Any thoughts about that? Should I put this in the request thread instead?

7 Likes

Well, Heartsong definitely had the intended effects. Things are smoothing out rapidly.

4 Likes

What specifically has your friend said or experienced on this sub?

1 Like

I wonder just how many leaps in manifestation has SC made by now. Truly state-of-the-art at this point. I’m looking forward to when I run this sub.

6 Likes

These are good points, @Meng123! Thank you for posting!

@Brandon I understand there might be a bunch of upheaval in your life and you want some relief.

One thing I do is I will set aside time to meditate and just observe the feelings or sensations, rather than thinking they have significance to what is happening externally. It’s easier said than done, but I found it does get easier with practice.

2 Likes

I’d love to hear some updates about Heartsong if anyone has anything to share.

1 Like

I’ve been using it but not noticed anything yet

How does Heartsong decide if to improve current relationship or bring someone new into your life?

What if a person loves their partner, but has negative belifes about relationships, being commitment to one person, to which the desire for something else always seems appealing. With a fickle mind, fickle emotions and a paradox within belief systems, how does Heartsong decide which one to go with?

Will Heartsong just be fickle, too?

Yeah I’m non-monogamous for one. From what I understand, Heartsong will help you find a partner that fits your ideal, so if non-monogamy Is your ideal, you’ll attract partners that are into that.

Although, it might be harder for me as ideally my women are exclusive to me while I am non-monogamous. But one can dream :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yeah that is what puts me off non mono, sharing your partner with other guys. Like, what is the point?

Yeah in an ideal world, I can have multiple partners, but my partner cannot. But even saying that seems people would say that is not fair etc. Maybe even go into the whole not being secure enough to “share” your partner etc.

My question in my previous post was more coming from a place of being in a committed monogamous relationship with a woman I love, but having the wondering eye. How would Heartsong know what is real and not real?

As I know with the right belief system of being loyal, faithful, committed and with the right healthy beliefs directed at only supporting and uplifting the relationship, my experience might be very different and the wondering eye is just a sympton of some faulty belifes about the grass always being greener on the other side etc.

2 Likes

I’d just say “yeah I know, but it’s a fantasy of mine” or “life’s not fair” or who knows.

Well that’s where free will would come in and also I think if Heartsong is attuned to what you truly want, then if you truly want to be faithful you would be, and if not, hopefully Heartsong would attract a woman more suitable or get your relationship to the point where your s.o. Can be into it. But I don’t know for sure of course

Hopefully you guys have done the right kind of healing before Heartsong. From what I can infer this title has very little healing.

Yeah, I haven’t bought it. Just seeing what could help, you know. Once I understand what a sub is or is not, I can make a judgement in if I believe it can help me or not. If I don’t believe a sub can help me because of whatever reason I won’t buy it.

My current situation can go either way within the next year, so I mean if this sub helps give me and my girlfriend a chance then is is worth a shot, if not it will manifest someone more compatible for me. Either way it is a win/win. I just want look back and say I did make an effort to change my belifes that favours and benefits my relationship and know for sure that it is legit. My wondering eye can cause me to doubt some times, but my dick has its own brain and I shouldn’t listen to it really, I mean… All its wants to do is impregnate lots beautiful women… What kind of life mission is that!? … Quite a primitive one, if you ask me LOL.

Coming from a relationship that I was really unhappy about, with no more love left for him. I think that this sub has helped as far as me getting along great with him, more so on a platonic level. On a sexual level also, but I am not open to fully enjoying that part of our relationship with him anymore. The unforgiveness I felt for him is gone, and what is left now is understanding. I actually kind of like him now. I say “kind of” because there is that part of me that will never trust him again and that will never want to go back to making him my only. Which has opened me up to hoping that he will be open to opining up the relationship. He can play on the side, and this time he can be open to tell me about it. I am even willing to give him advise on women. I want us to come to an agreement on seeing other people without harming our long term relationship that we have invested so much in. This relationship feels totally like a trap as of right now. I want us to have it all, the relationship and the happiness with others without messing things up. It will take a miracle for him to even admit that he wants to see others though, so I’m hoping that the time will come when I can talk to him about it without freaking him out.

2 Likes

So you built/invested in a trap and don’t want to end it? :flushed:

Be a little bit more kind towards yourself

1 Like

Thanks for sharing and being so vulnreable

3 Likes

It could, in fact be R E C O N C I L I A T I O N.

If you ran Heartsong and came to the realization that he wasn’t good for you, but later, began to question that notion, there could be a part of you that thinks you NEED him for some reason, even though you consciously realize that he’s not good for you. Sometimes, we stay in relationships (or pursue people) for the WRONG reason and it’s hard to let go of those things because we believe it defines us. If that’s the case, then it could be reconciliation. I’d consider waiting a bit and seeing if it passes (a few days) before making any judgment calls.

11 Likes

Appreciate the clarification.

The issue is still somewhat on going but my Heartsong/WANTED custom is helping with this now. Possibly still some recon there for sure.

Your custom has just those two cores? What else is in it? @Brandon