(Ongoing) Ascended Mogul Journal ($0 - $10K/month in 20 days + more)

I’m bookmarking your points to re-read, because I feel that they contain points of view and insights that I need to hear. And I appreciate the solidity and confidence with which you expressed them.

oh, you have one of PROME’s points attributed to me. You must have quoted it from my reply to it. Could you please adjust that?

Blessings on you both.

2 Likes

its great that you feel that about her Billions, God bless!

Started listening to heartsong along with AscMog and so far things are good. It’s only been one day. No comment yet. I’m going to be experimenting with playing tracks overnight now.

Asc Mog is continuing to invoke changes in me. I feel slightly taller in my social interactions now… more confident and self-assured. I saw someone in their Khan journal (@AlexanderGraves?) say that he could look his father in the eye more confidently while running Khan, and I feel the same way these days on AM. Their gaze feels less piercing. I feel like more of an equal and less of a young man around both my father and my girlfriend’s.

I’ve developed a much deeper meditation practice since starting AM, due to increased motivation, productivity, organization, and consistency. All of that’s coming together to make me more motivated to take action to improve my life. So im meditating about 30-45 mins a day again and it feels great. The changes are already starting to reflect in my daily life. My digital urges and impulses are weakening, and when they come, I can also be mindful even while feeling the pull to check my phone

4 Likes

Sorry but that lost comment was too funny

@James Oi James speak up man :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You’ve made your views clear. Now please stop. @Billions never asked for this kind of input. Even if you think this is realistic or pessimistic outlook, that’s enough.

4 Likes

@Billions @Malkuth Your tact is exemplary.

3 Likes

Thanks @RVconsultant. Sometimes us Emperors just get a little cramped up. Too many gods in one forum, yenno? All good.

Today was the first “Bad” day that I’ve had in a while. The moment I woke up I was just exhausted. I went out for dinner with my family and got back home at 11. Still woke up around 6 anyways, but went back to bed till 7, and felt totally wrecked.

Meditating first thing in the morning as a consistent routine has been invaluable though. I felt a lot better after my morning meditation and have felt semi-productive today so far… and since I credit AscMog to my newly found consistency in meditation, then, I have to give credit to subliminals for helping me feel better today!

Definitely tired though.

EDIT: It’s probably because I’ve been drinking coffee while working the last few days. I’m gonna do it again today, even though I’ve always had a pretty strong awareness that it’s really not very good for my mood and overall productivity. But that’s the cycle… get exhausted from coffee, drink coffee to fix exhaustion, get exhausted from coffee… repeat ad infinitum… YOLO!!!

Second EDIT: I realized that I had a tequila soda last night… I can’t believe I forgot to consider that the alcohol might be what did that to me. I basically never drink alcohol. Sometimes when I drink, nothing happens, and my mood is fine. But OTHER TIMES, like today I guess, even one drink can fuck up my mood the next day. Not smart of me to slack on that especially considering how important business is to me at the moment.

Ah well… it’s a good lesson

2 Likes

I think that for the next few days I’m going to drastically reduce the amount of subs that I listen to. One loop of AM every second day, and one loop of Heartsong every second day. So, alternating like that, for a total of 4 or 5 days a week. Just want to experiment with that since I’m already feeling kind of low, and haven’t taken a break since I started doing subliminals. In fact, I’ve been toe-ing the line or straight-up overdoing subliminals since the moment I started them. So taking it easy for a few days will be some helpful processing time.

5 Likes

Take your time! Reducing subs isn’t anything negative and it’s pretty important to do every now and then if needed. In fact, I’m doing the same.
I personally think that subs journey should be slower and comfortable rather than faster and terrifying. At the end of the day, they won’t run away from anyone. :wink:
Hope you feel better soon!

2 Likes

@IronClaws you’re absolutely right. I’ve been taking a longer break on Ascended Mogul and feel like a lot of it is processing during my break.

With that being said, I’m not experiencing any recon on Heartsong and so far it’s already been working wonders for my relationship. My girlfriend and I have been listening to it most nights before bed this week, and since we started there hasn’t been any anxiety or fights. Pretty promising stuff so far!

After thinking it over for a little while, I decided that I’m going to actually stop listening to Ascended Mogul and transition into just listening to Mogul, and perhaps pairing it up with a productivity sub like Limitless or The Executive.

My end goal is to run StarkQ as a major program, or another wealth-focused subliminal, so I figure that I might start listening to some of the individual components in advance (ie limitless is in Stark so I might as well start running Limitless now, and mogul is obviously a great wealth focused sub so I would like to really extract the value out of that one a lot before moving on to something bigger).

Will probably start a new journal as Mogul + Heartsong has nothing to do with the original title.

3 Likes

Here’s the link to my new journal.

1 Like

Hop on Dragon Reborn. Its incredible for healing. I am on Stage 4 now. I feel the lightest ive ever felt

how long were you on ST1?

Little over a month

Dragon Reborn is my ultimate end goal. Once I’m very experienced with subs, and once I’m no longer so focused on money-work-hustle, I want to do a round of DR.

1 Like

One thing to note that is over looked is if Money is your goal right now DR might be the actual best thing for you.

It will knock away the blocks that are holding you from money. It digs up your roots so you can build a stronger foundation

This is from back when I was considering the same question. Dragon Reborn strongly appealed to me, but I was also right in the middle of a process that was already working and to which I felt a strong commitment.

Idk what it was about this journal back then, but all the cringe posters came in and ruthlessly went to town on all the ways I was “wrong.”

LOL glad you pointed those comments out @xkjwx it’s been a long time since I’ve seen these, and a great testament to how far I’ve come. These feel like stone age days. My first 10k month was a rollercoaster that crashed as quickly as it started. I learned how to take sales calls, sure, but not how to deal with bipolar, so just like my mindset, my business had a manic episode of success then a long trough of failure to follow it. It was a good learning experience. I’ve overcome that now.

2 Likes

Since we run the risk of waking up sleeping dogs and starting a social justice fight, I will remove xkjwx’s two posts. This is not an indication that you did anything wrong (or that you didn’t) it’s simply a preventative measure. The journal author has seen them and it was dealt with at the time.

Speaking of… @Billions since it has been a year already (I can still remember that part of the journal and didn’t know it was that long ago) can we close this journal? Did you start a new one?

2 Likes

Yes i started a new journal we can close this one. I wont link to any specific one. Ive had many escapades… see my profile to see what other topics I’ve created