Main Disc. Thread - Dragon Reborn Multistage + Ultima

I am stacking it
it’s awesome :smiley:

I’m still running Stage One and I’ve had Dragon Reborn since the middle of to late November 2020

2 Likes

@Malkuth interesting point.
What i do wonder is, if you run dr exculsively is it going to heal more of your overall traumas but less a specific subject trauma in comparison to running DR with daredevil for example there the dr will focus mostly on social traumas since thats what the sub brings to surface.

i hope we can get an answer for that

2 Likes

I’m reading your post. I see nothing contradictory. Thing is, I think other programs are expressed to varying degrees when in conjunction with DR, but I think they do get expressed. Overshadowed as in they may not show up as much as they could if run without DR. That’s my guess.

Yet some people have been reporting amplified results. Personally, I’m just focusing on DR for now. It’s strong medicine.

1 Like

So far I’ve been running programs that are in alignment with DR like Mogul (healing related to money, removing detrimental financial habits and finding your path) and Alchemist St1 (removing energetic blockages, dealing with negative energies and finding your path) and I see how they work in congruence, however, I think if you needed a lot of healing and was running some “incongruent” program along with a healing sub your subconscious could intuitively refocus to what’s more vital for it at that point in your life or because of healing in itself which requires more mental energy, therefore, leaving less mental energy for processing your “building” sub.

@Simon we have a new sentence to be recorded as the longest written by me so far, which doesn’t necessarily point at its merit if any. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I realized that, while legitimate, my questions were coming from a mindstate that is somewhat shakier and less grounded than usual. I’m approaching a transition point in my listening, and am dealing with some impatience and doubts about what is to come.

I went back and re-read the description of Dragon Reborn. Its purpose and content are clearly described. And I feel that my original sense of the program still stands: when the time comes that I observe my self and my life circumstances having reached a plateau or if I feel that progress towards my dreams and goals has been halted or significantly slowed due to internal blocks, that will be the right time to devote a period of time to the healing and renewal of this program.

In the meantime, I will stay with my current priorities and strategies.

5 Likes

Your ability to resist such temptation is likely greater than mine.

1 Like

Well, I’ve been working with these things called subliminal programs and they really help. :rofl::rofl:

(There was an internal battle within me between my allergy to snark and the satisfying thunk of well-placed irony. The thunk won.)

Seriously though, 1) I love my current stack, 2) I haven’t even reached 10% of its potential results, and 3) it’s too heavy right now to allow any additional programs.

If any of those points were different, I’d make a different choice. And I expect points 2 and 3 to change before too long, so save a spot for me in Heaven. I do plan to show up eventually.

2 Likes

The Sibling-hood awaits your arrival.

2 Likes

Still using it? I’m having some issue with it. It gets frozen from time to time and I have to restart it.

Edit:
I’m testing Musicolet…
It’s great! :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s weird but after switching to the new player I feel those energies of the Dragon coursing through my body again. I haven’t experienced them for about two months. The volume is the same but the settings were adjusted automatically by the app.

1 Like

I’m running the next loop and I feel those energies again. Interesting. It looks like quite a lot depends on the music app you use too.

432 Hz player / all subs
And
528 Hz player for Love Bomb / Libertine
:grin:

One of the many beautiful things about having run Dragon Reborn St 1 for as long as I have is that I am now more easily able to blow off or let go of the stupid passive aggressive shit people seem to often enjoy saying

5 Likes

Thought this was EQ, seems like DR did this for me as well.

1 Like

Started ST3 of DR. Playing it after one or two loops of ST2. I have also started AM (ASC.Mogul) since I got a new career that I want to build as an account executive (sales consultant basically) for major home and kitchen appliances nationwide store.

2 Likes

There’s an even better feel-good sub than ElixirU, yes, it’s DR Ultima. I’m running the very first loop and all the tensions seem to have disappeared, I’m totally relaxed, feel those energies coursing through my body and a gentle bliss in my chest.

Still, I’m wondering how it differs from RebirthU. Technically speaking, of course.

3 Likes

Haha,yep.dru is my favorite feel good/anti recon sub.pity dont have room in my stack to run it(>_<)

2 Likes

Glad to hear DRU is a feel good ultima. DR ST2 is not that at all in my experience. Made my vibe pretty weird too, but so far it’s relenting.

Once I’m done with ST4 I’ll be sticking with the ultima, and probably run Khan Stark and RM (finally)

2 Likes

THIS IS THE GOAL

1 Like