(Ongoing) Ascended Mogul Journal ($0 - $10K/month in 20 days + more)

Love reading your Journal. Keep it up! :raised_hands:

1 Like

@Billions

congratulations on the awesome results, your journal is very inspiring.

If your open to sharing what general area is the business you started in?

@Azriel It’s digital marketing, specifically lead generation for Realtors. I’m partnered with another Subliminal Club user, actually. he’s the one that introduced me.

@IronClaws thank you! I’ve been keeping up with yours as well. Looking forward to your next update.

2 Likes

This has nothing to do with Ascended Mogul but I figure I’d share, because this WILL represent an update in my stack.

My girlfriend and I decided to start listening to Heartsong together, which looks like an exciting subliminal.

All of my motivation to become rich and stuff really stems from my girlfriend. before I met her, I NEVER wanted kids or anything like that. But we’ve been together for a year and a half and now I know I want kids with her etc. etc. etc. The full 9 yards. So that’s my motivation for making so much more money.

For me, Heartsong is going to be an interesting addition to this stack, considering my motivation for wealth is love and family. Curious to see the effects but I’m sure they’ll be positive.

For her, it’s a perfect fit with her current subliminal usage goals. She’s listening to Regeneration 2x a day trying to deal with past traumas around abandonment, failed previous relationships, general anxiety, and all kinds of emotional traumas. She hopes to be more “whole” in our relationship.

One of the things in life that tortures her the most is the fear of not being good enough for our relationship. She is constantly afraid that I’m going to leave her… to get Freudian about it, it’s probably a response to how many times she was abandoned in her early childhood years.

So although the symptom we’re trying to address is the anxiety, the root cause is not feeling like we’re going to have the future that we want together. So perhaps Heartsong will be more effective for her anxiety than Regeneration is.

It’ll also be nice to listen to subliminals together at night on the speakers… sometimes I put on headphones at night because Asc Mog is for men only, but she doesn’t like when I drown her out.

4 Likes

Ascended Mogul has made me a lot more “successful” and have better financial prospects, which I thought would be amazing for our relationship, but it’s actually made our relationship a lot worse… at least in the present moment.

My girlfriend has some self esteem issues and so honestly, it sucks to admit, but she’s very threatened by the fact that I’m making a lot of money now. She WANTS to be happy for me (and hates that she isn’t), but what’s really present for her is feelings of comparison. She’s treating it as a reminder that she’s not good enough to make money for herself without an employer. It’s reminding her of all the other times in her life she’s been reliant on men for money and felt powerless as a result. She thinks I’m going to leave her for someone “hotter” and “better” once I have a bunch of money.

The result in our relationship has been that I don’t feel comfortable talking to her about business, which is unfortunate, because it’s 90% of where my attention and interest lies. I’m still sharing all my wins with her, but I get this tightness every time I’m about to share one with her… because I know that rather than be happy for me, she’ll get triggered internally and shut down a bit.

So hopefully time will help me figure out how to respond to that. And hopefully Heartsong helps.

5 Likes

you seem like a well put together guy, honestly, don’t you think you can do better?

she sounds like an emotional traumatized mess, altho its great that she’s using sub to deal with her issues, I wonder how RECON is like

AM is fine for women too. You can and should stack HS and AM for both of you.
She can take a break from Regen for now, or play it solo, if it seems to help.

:+1:t2:

1 Like

I’m going to push back against this a little bit, @Prome.

I’m not saying it’s good for people to stay together all the time. It is not. There are appropriate times and reasons for moving on.

But this framing of it as doing better, doing worse, upgrading, downgrading; I think it creates a mental prison that eventually only holds yourself.

I think that everyone has our own issues and our challenges. If yours are not currently kicking your ass, then I’m honest when I say that I am really happy for you.

But things go up and down; circumstances and conditions change. Parts of us that were submerged, suppressed, or out-of-awareness can eventually rise up and make their demands. It’s a part of life. The desolation that you feel at those moments of inescapable vulnerability is probably directly connected to the compassion that you found or didn’t find for others in your moments of strength and apparent invulnerability.

Sounds preachy even as I say it. But it’s more like physics.

Anyway, to @Billions I’ll say, watch, observe, trust yourself, and make the best choices you can see to make, whatever those may happen to be. It is what it is. Right?

On a completely different note:

First of all, I’m getting serious Batman Begins vibes.

Second of all, just, wow.

The typical Goenka retreat daily schedule is:

• 4:00am: Wake-up Bell
  • 4:30am — 6:30am: Meditate
  • 6:30am — 8:00am: Breakfast
  • 8:00am — 11:00am: Meditate
  • 11:00am — 1:00pm: Lunch
  • 1:00pm — 5:00pm: Meditate
  • 5:00pm — 6:00pm: Tea
  • 6:00pm — 7:00pm: Meditate
  • 7:00pm — 8:15pm: Lecture
  • 8:30pm — 9:00pm: Meditate
  • 10:00pm: Lights Out

That’s 10.5 hours of meditation per day. And, as you can say better than I, 10 consecutive hours of meditation (in 1 day) are completely not the same as 10 days of 1 hour meditation.

It’s almost like the difference between a) climbing a mountain path for 10 straight hours, and b) climbing that mountain path for 1 hour and then going back home, then returning the next day to do start again from the beginning.

(Not exactly the same, but, yeah.)

Three months straight of that? Followed by a 5 month tour of meditation centers.

Bro, that’s beautiful.

I still haven’t done the Goenka retreats myself. I’ve thought ‘maybe one day’. But I’m happy for you.

And The Mind Illuminated fits pretty well with the strong foundation that you’ve already built.

If ever you choose to share about your experiences, I’ll be vicariously and voyeuristically interested. :slight_smile: And if you, on the other hand, choose to treasure them silently within yourself, I’ll be happy for you with that as well.

Now let’s go make this money! hahaha.

3 Likes

dude… changing a female who’s been traumatised is vvvv hard, shrinks be at it for years with no guarantee the woman gets better…

“I"m not good enough for him” eventually morphs into “He’s probably shit, else why would he be with a loser like me”

reality sucks… @remarkable, wanna chime in here

I’m definitely not arguing with this point.

(I don’t believe in changing or trying to change anybody.)

I am more addressing the frame around your point.

Rather than thinking in terms of changing anybody, the question I’d ask myself might be: “Can I or can I not find it within myself to appreciate and respect this person’s journey, exactly as it is right now?” If my answer to that question is a clear, ‘no’, then it may be time to move on. And that’s not because of their quality, but because of our quality. It’s too heavy for me to carry and still be at my best.

Anyway, that’s all I’m saying. Not even sure if Billions wants this on his journal. If not, I’m cool to trade perspectives about it on another thread.

you’re in for a rude awakening when you realise how women frame these situations

1 Like

had a bunch of those already. probably more to come.

but the frame I’m most interested in, is mine.

4 Likes

running Khan made @AlexanderGraves question if his wife is the ONE for him… i wonder what alpha title AM does to @Billions

I may as well add my wit and wisdom.

If she’s LSE then if you are nice to her she will think you are a loser too.

Hence, don’t be nice to her. And she will get off on it.

Ok, what can we learn from this?

That women are emotional creatures.

Therefore you can control them by pushing their emotional buttons.

Hence a happy side effect of controlling them is getting them to not be so LSE but this shouldn’t be your goal.

Win win all round.

Other reflections on this thread.

The OP doesn’t sound like a well put together guy and perhaps he can’t or doesn’t want to do better.

He wants to share his “life” with his partner and because he has just started to move up in the money sphere he wants to share this aspect.

Why.

Does she know anything about the business, can she help or give actionable advice is is it all in one ear and out the other.

So why the fuck bother.

And this is why men have male friends, to talk about the important stuff like business, politics, world events etc whilst women are for helping build the tribe, keep in touch with the relatives, run the household etc.

Don’t think of it being an equal partnership , it isn’t and you should be in charge. So perhaps this is where the real problem lies because the OP has bought into the current cultural mores of modern American society.

In which case I will not waste my time with him.

I’ve always thought the American realtor market was ripe for exploitation considering how much realtors get and how Americans love being sold to. As if they can’t figure out whether to buy a particular house themselves.

I used to have a mate who is bipolar. I got to know him when he was tuning up high end sports cars and had a unit next to one of mine. He then disappeared for nine months, just left his business and upped and went. He had gone to Canada to work on the grain harvest and when he came back he opened up a gym, six months later he disappeared again and I’ve never seen him since. Nice bloke though.

Off course, the OP might not want to change his life, up to him really.

1 Like

Well… very lively discussion that @Malkuth, @Prome, @remarkable and I have found ourselves in… it looks like @Prome and @remarkable both are seeing this from a “red pill” point of view, whereas @malkuth and I are… not.

Let’s start with Vipassana. It’s the foundation for my current beliefs on relationships, so it’s a good place to start.

In reality, the schedule SAYS to meditate 10 hours a day, but it’s exhausting. It’s pretty hard to not nap for at least an hour or two of that, plus maybe sleep in 'till 530.

Also, staying at a center long term means that you spend alternating retreats volunteering and then meditating as a student. As a student, it’s 10 hours a day, but as a volunteer, it’s 4 hours of meditating a day, 4 hours of cooking a day, and two hours a day where they basically force you to go nap so you survive the 10-day experience. I learned a lot from both.

Before I dived into meditation, I would say @remarkable’s points summed up my opinion of things well enough. Pre-Vipassana, I had gotten into pick-up and then gotten really good at it.

When you get good at pick up, it’s usually because you’ve started to learn the Pick Up mindset, AKA power struggles, control, and objectification. Not to mention, the belief that all women are the same and need to be treated the same.

It’s impossible to be good at pick up without at least a bit of that mentality driving you. And with that frame of reference, it’s impossible to have a successful relationship.

As people evolve in the pick-up journey, they go from basic monogamy (blue pill), to “Alpha Monogamy” (monogamy + cheating, with only HB10’s), to Hyper-monogamy (red-pill, or, the desire for Multiple HB10’s at once). Then, that becomes boring too, and there’s a Hyper Monogamy crisis when you realize even Hyper Monogamy doesn’t bring happiness.

After going through the various phases of relationships and finding that they ALL don’t bring happiness if they’re built on a power-struggle/objectification frame, most men become MGTOW and decide it’s all women’s fault, they’re evil, biologically immoral, etc.

Before Vipassana, I was in a lot of pain, somewhere on this cycle. I couldn’t avoid thinking of things in terms of the power-struggle/objectification frame (the pick-up frame), and as a result, I was attracting women who had the same point of view. Textbook narcissists and borderline-personality disorder women without a shred of loyalty or emotional stability. These were the type that actually needed to be controlled, or would otherwise control you. That only FURTHER REINFORCED the whole belief system.

I didn’t want to go MGTOW, but at the same time, it was almost impossible to imagine myself in a successful relationship, and as a result, I was starting to believe successful relationships didn’t even exist (justification of my present experience).

The way @prome and @remarkable speak, it’s clear that they’ve been burned a couple of times.

I was at that point of pain myself, when I found the Goenka retreats. They brought me back to what I find to be a more comfortable way of perceiving the world… optimism. Also, choice. I now know that seeing the world in the pick up frame gets me one type of results, and makes me attractive to one type of woman, while seeing the world with optimism and healthy boundaries/self esteem helps me attract a very different type of woman… high value women worth spending time with.

My girlfriend and I are both deep on our own personal growth journeys. We support each other in our growth. I literally would not have been able to do what I’m doing now if it wasn’t for the daily support and encouragement of my girlfriend. She makes me better than I would ever be on my own.

I quote @Pyro who posted a similar opinion on Heartsong Disc. Thread.

Could my girlfriend have “done better” when we first met? Fuck yeah! I was an ADHD & bipolar wreck that slept at 4am and was working a menial job taking care of kids at the YMCA. In the middle of our relationship, I crumbled from the pressure of CO-VID and fears around my inability to make money, and I fell into a 14 hour a day online gaming addiction.

But she saw the potential that I had, not just where I was at at this present moment.

The main thing I try and tell her every day is that the only thing she needs to change about herself is the belief that she needs to change anything at all. Even if she kept all her anxiety, etc, I would still want to be with her. She’s an amazing woman. I didn’t think women could be this good, but she proved me wrong.

And guys… this is a personal growth forum. I am here to bare my all. I’m fine talking about anything and everything I’ve gone through because this is an anonymous yet highly intimate forum. I’ve never found anything like it in my life. I love it here and find myself checking it every few days.

So when I share my darker concerns with this group, that’s because this is the place to do so. It would be a mistake to think that ALL my relationship is about anxiety. I don’t want to start posting about how my girlfriend and I laugh our asses off every day and love spending time together. This is a place to improve the bad stuff and make it better.

But one thing I will add too is that I’ve already laid clear boundaries and ground rules around this, too. I will help her, support her, love her, be there for her during any emotional turbulence she might experience, but at the end of the day, it’s HER responsibility to deal with, not mine. If I need her to redirect her anxiety to somewhere else, she does. I support her while she changes it herself, I do not change it for her. I do not change how I act just to fit in with what’s most comfortable for her.

@Prome, @remarkable… all three of us have gotten a chance to say what we want to say about relationships. Let’s not turn this into a debate forum. You seem @remarkable - y aggressive about this.

10 Likes

@Simon thanks for saying this.

One of my first ever posts was asking if AM was unisex, but people pointed me in the direction of Ascension for Women and other things of that nature.

I misread it and didn’t realize that they were only making suggested improvements. I thought that the take away was that AM was only for men.

I even went back into my old forum post and realized that I was misreading people!

Might do this.

4 Likes

People who have become wreaks, don’t have to stay wreaks. But they likely stay wreaks if they’re abandoned or stuck in a toxic environment.
The beautiful thing about people is that they can grow and evolve soo much with proper support and nourishment. One can’t force growth in others, but one can cultivate an environment in which they can flourish.

Keep up the good work.

2 Likes

it weird becuz AM it doesnt say unisex in store :confused:

This is not pickup.

The OPPOSITE of objectification is taught.

And its not just women (most) men are the same too (as a generality).

This is wrong as well.

Most men with game eventually settle down with a woman who compliments them.

And MGTOW have nothing too do with women because they have never been successful enough.

This is incorrect as well, I have only experienced limerence once and that was with my current partner.

Lets reframe that.

Could your GF have done better if she was not LSE?

If she didn’t actually KNOW or WANT to do better could she actually have done so. (Anyone up for a discourse on determinism and free will).

How do you know? Perhaps she settled for what life had happened to her in the same way most people do.

Weren’t you moaning earlier that she had LSE?

And you don’t want her to change?

Stop contradicting yourself.

Do I.

Perhaps you think that because you don’t like having your world view challenged.

Perhaps you should meditate on that.

3 Likes

I think I agree with @Billions on this one. You might be right, wrong or both, but the message comes across as… a bit harsh.

5 Likes