Main Disc. Thread - WANTED

Do you know anything about it? Will it be something like Testosterone and DHT? For a safe level or just increase? I just want to buy it but I am ftm man and I don’t want male hormones much…

1 Like

Please submit a support ticket with these questions. Then wait 3 to 5 business days. Then please post your answer here.

2 Likes

Yeah, @RVconsultant is 100% right, submit ticket. I’m just a humble sub user :relaxed:

There are safeties built into each script, but it’s highly likely that it’ll increase male hormone levels. Please be cognizant of this.

4 Likes

Would Emperor fitness stage 3 help enhance the physical change aspects of Wanted if it was added to a custom with Wanted in it or if it was ran along side it? Or would it not make a big difference?

1 Like

@Invictus should be able to help with that question

1 Like

Someone tried listening to wanted ultrasonic while sleeping?

Yes and now they are Most Wanted

2 Likes

Even in other people’s dreams lol

2 Likes

The sequel to the movie. 2 fast 2 wanted starring chad thundercock

3 Likes

Hey man, yes it will help, the amount of gains you get from the combo is almost similar to getting the newbie gains, except you’re the one causing them to be that fast.

Think of WANTED as a big main core sub for everything physical, anything else (physical tech) you stack it with will boost that specific area, EF3 with WANTED will body muscle gains, with EF2 it will be a fat burning machine, with diamond your hotdog could end up like a corn dog :joy: etc.

5 Likes

Just wanted to update on my wanted ultima, All I can that it is taxing :sweat_smile:, at one loop I end up taking a nap every time after I play it, much more than the regular wanted, as far as changes I can feel it significantly more in my shoulders and lowerback. I do have a question for @SaintSovereign and @Fire would using a morhpic field for getting taller interfere with wanted?

1 Like
6 Likes

Wow, I honestly didn’t know that Wanted came as an Ultima. Unless you’re talking custom?

Yep custom

1 Like
2 Likes

How is the module Elegance for you?

2 Likes

I did notice elegance the other day. I was dancing, mind you I’m probably average at best, but it seemed like I was able to move pretty smoothly and in a sexy way if that makes sense. I could tell it was working because these 2 girls were eyeing me basically begging me to come talk to them

10 Likes

Very nice :+1:t4:

3 Likes

My god, Wanted made my nose straighter… And now I feel like my face is getting more symetrical, it’s so wierd. I’m like the same person, but my look is a little bit different…

19 Likes