Main Disc. Thread - WANTED ZP [Now Available!]

It’s most often people close and dear to me, in particular my parents who give me no recognition for all that I have achieved so far… and see only in terms of material success.

I’m a big fan of this program, I’ve always been an advocate of healing through self-love…

I love that this title was released but have yet to use it.

This is the recon I get on Ascension, on Chosen I’d feel sadness, Stark boredom agitation, irritation.

I feel it on Ascension but to do not dispose it on others.

I dislike that it triggers me on the inside, I appreciate my inner peace.

How long does this last for you? When it happens do you keep listening or stop listening and do a washout?

I’m gonna pop in here again because you said your childhood was great. Are you 100% sure on that? If this is your parents view now in all likelihood as you grew up there were other little subtle hints dropped like this that burrowed their way into your subconscious.

Just something to think about. There’s an uncomfortable amount of behaviors and patterns that are formed when we are young and impressionable. It’s easy to shrug it off and think it wasn’t a big deal when it was for the child version of yourself.

Having said that I’m trying not to derail this thread further.

3 Likes

Seems Wanted ZP helps to both approach and face the rejections without a flinch .

Approached 15 sets within 3 hours in the club . My PR ! :sweat_smile:

I can already imagine what am gonna do next time when I visit the club .

14 Likes

Damn this thread blew the hell up out of nowhere

3 Likes

Huge respect to the testers of Wanted early ZP versions . :pray:

Even this ’ nerfed ’ version is a monster - Drinking 6-7 Litres water per day . Eating every 2 hours .
That being said , I react to any new Sub like this .

Now results after running 3 loops in 2 weeks .

• Getting approached left and right by gays .

• I am not a guy , who gets complimented for looks . But after starting Wanted , I get complimented on my hair and my physique almost daily by someone .
    I was wondering , I was having the same hair and have abs before starting Wanted . Now they are getting attention :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

• Got 1 lay and 1 number so far . Both not my type but I wil take it .

• Some of the verbals I use while approaching a girl are outright sexual . And I don’t see them as ’ risk ’ . It’s as if I am having a normal convo .

So , ordered a Custom :dancer: . !

19 Likes

Dropping this here for those who worry about the “laziness” on WANTED

6 Likes

The women manifestations on Zero Point are super weird.

I would be talking to a girl and manifest exactly similar girls with the same name, and last name, or super identical name combinations and super identical looks. Almost like twins… it’s surreal.

It like scourges my subconscious and whatever is recently in there it just duplicates and manifests.

9 Likes

Hahahahaha :laughing:

That literally is the sub. Indeed, neediness is the ultimate killer of attractiveness but there’s a catch.

It’s a vague term and easy to misconstrue. Some of my behavior on WANTED could appear to be very clingy/needy but is actually just genuine passion/attraction/flirting.

The differentiating factor is that real neediness comes from trauma in the individual. They are using external validation/attention in order to fill an internal void (most likely a lack of self-love/self-worth). There is absolutely no way for men to hide this because women can literally sense it like bloodhounds… Especially high quality women or women who guys would rate high on their little 1-10 scales. I never rate women from 1-10 by the way, because it trains your mind to objectify women which is unattractive as hell… it’s something you grow out of but that’s another topic. If one really wants to become an enigma that women are compelled to, then they have to leave these basic superficial ass boxes behind and really dip their feet into the endless ocean of attraction/romance, eager to lose themselves in it. You’re going to do things like seeing the “10” in every woman and sometimes you might lose sleep over it. You’re going to understand and see things on a level that most people aren’t aware of and it’s going to be too much in a beautiful way. There’s so much that goes on with a sub like WANTED, at least in the later levels… it’s almost like it’s not even seduction or romance anymore but you’re exploring the deepest secrets of an ancient art that is intrinsic to humanity. It’s all just part of being congruent.

Anyways, my bad I went off on a massive tangent. But yeah, if neediness is an issue for men out there, which I’m sure it is… then stacking LBFH and WANTED might be very interesting.

16 Likes

Yes putting yourself out there like a butterfly with a non needy mindset is mucho attractivo to the ladies

1 Like

Yeah I have noticed more attention from the ladies since I stopped caring, mainly because I am enjoying the single life right now lol.

A quick search in this topic on libido, proves what I am experiencing. Been running wanted for 3 weeks only. No way near teenager’s libido, but soon I think :love_you_gesture: :grin:

I’ll take it!

2 Likes

Would Wanted and Heartsong clash if run together or in a custom together?

3 Likes

Mr. Sovereign once confirmed for me that Heartsong, Wanted and PS would’ve made a great Q custom. I can only imagine ZP would work well also

4 Likes

Ngl that actually sounds like a deadly combo

1 Like

You really owe it to yourself to try it out, cause I’ve done it and I will still do it again. I mean, I’m still reaping rewards today from the last time I ran it, which was like 3 cycles ago.

2 Likes

Welp I’m speechless here’s the results Wanted has had on my face so far rated by a company that specializes/has expertise in facial beauty analytics:

1 Like

What happened?

I personally had this form of reconciliation manifest on Wanted before—loneliness, almost as if none is interested in you, that you are alone.

But what it truly is is your own mysteriousness and vagueness, you are so cloaked lol

2 Likes

Lol it’s not recon I stopped using my custom during that month. Just life happened.

So coming back to WANTED and I’m in my second cycle with this, and I will say the Aura this is generating is very unexpected haha. It actually kinda reminds me of Stark in a way. I noticed that I am able to just meet new people and 9/10 they just love my energy. Whether it’s male or female and flirting or platonic people just seem to love me.

5 Likes

Friend sent me this:

Someone has to make a WANTED custom and call it Kavorka ZP lol

2 Likes