Main Disc. Thread - WANTED ZP [Now Available!]

On any of these programs you’ll be respected not love nor liked.

Anyway, I know what PCC is and what it does but not at all interested. I’d rather have one for Divine Laws.

PCC is based upon manipulating the social dynamics to attain power while Divine Laws gives you ultimate power by doing good and right.

I personally always had problems with these programs because deep within my core it does not resonate with me.

3 Likes

:ok_hand:t3:
I have been having some contemplations regarding this matter, about how Khan’s bluntness and directness will yield power when it’s against laws of power. Maybe those laws are for insecure people, not a secure khan; but not very much I guess. We humans are STILL primitive and I have seen more POWER in PCC than khan. There will always be that “Primitiveness” in us. Even Sadhguru is vague and talks less than needed, AND unpredictable.
Law of power: WORK ON HEARTS AND MIND OF PEOPLE.
I see myself being a president more probable on PCC rather than Khan.
That is why in RICH page the career acceleration stack is Ascension+PCC+RICH, and not Emperor with PCC, since emperor is too aggressive and you outshining the master is more probable.
You ran PCC, and you just enjoy your social situations and they love and respect you.
Conflict is inevitable, and most will avoid confrontation if you are a protagonist.

5 Likes

Why not try LBH?

Funny - check
Loving - check
Caring - probably check
Warm - check
Likable - check

2 Likes

Got any concrete examples of behaviors that work against you on Ascension?

You mention being cold and demanding. Is that your perception or have people told you that?

Basically what I’m getting at is when we deviate from what comes natural to us or build up a traits in ourselves it can seem exaggerated to us but barely noticeable to others.

I don’t think any of this is flawed. I think it’s how your mind is interpreting it. The subs have always been very open ended, even more so on ZP. They don’t push behaviors onto us, just express the internal concepts and beliefs we already have in our minds. So it sounds like there’s some concepts of masculinity you have that you’re pulling from that are rather rigid.

1 Like

Let’s see.

Being cold and demanding is a self-reflection, I have this inner feeling of self-worth and that I deserve in accordance with that self-worth, which can come across as demanding while not actually having earned what I demand.

To give an example — even though I do not have experience in a certain field, at a job, some other place I do not have authority over, it is hard for me to adapt and do as I’m told because I’d rather go and build my own business and get it done MY WAY.

Stubbornness almost. I’m demanding in that I feel like if I’m not appreciated, or respected for what I do, I will go somewhere else because I have high value.

I think this is arrogant. Confidence helps in life but it’s important to earn the value that you demand from others.

Yes, this might be the case for what I mentioned above.

However, someone did tell me I’m overtly direct which felt so “normal” to me that I barely noticed it.

Essentially, I was constantly making others feel insecure, or disrespected by how I talked and behaved (said nothing awful) but just by having such direct speech and having such a natural sense of coming into their comfort zone that it came across as offensive.

And I can’t have that in my field.

So in this case, it’s the other way around where I’m not at all aware of it, but others are.

This might well be, I’m just reporting how Ascension is affecting me, it is in REACTION to Ascensions script.

Maybe it’s just from the rapid changes and I have to be patient so that I know how to handle and adjust my behaviour consciously, not to create such outcomes?

That’s why I came here, I like to get some feedback.

I do a lot of self-reflection because I’m not a person to offend others, to be arrogant, to be blunt and frank— it hurts me internally.

Also, demanding in regards to that I request a lot of things from others and expect them to do it for me. Like can you do xyz for me… and I feel like they don’t want to say no?

Maybe this is just me adjusting with this new sense of status?

3 Likes

I definitely get that struggle. Ascension is bold, it blows up your status without a doubt.

Glad you clarified. I just wanted to make sure. I notice a trend sometimes in your posts where you have a tendency to slip into statements about subs that may not be true. It goes from objective to subjective.

But anyway. This sounds like you reconciling certain characteristics that you have an aversion to for some reason. Admittedly there is a sort of calibration period, where you go overboard sometimes so you can better learn. In my personal experience there can be a lot of fear associated with that which causes me to hold back and not get the full benefits of the lesson I’m trying to internalize.

Are you by chance INFP mbti? INFPs have deep internal value systems which unfortunately aren’t always calibrated for optimal life experience. They’ll have a tendency to hold onto values that might not serve them or feel inauthentic altering those same values.

Also were there any individuals you grew up around that displayed similar traits Ascension has been trying to cultivate, but hurt you in some way or you witnessing them hurting someone else?

Just some thoughts. It seems like you’re afraid of fully letting go into Ascension. Are you worried about becoming a bad person? Hurting someone? Getting fired? Overly demanding? Your status being raised unfortunately is going to trigger a lot of negative from others. But that doesn’t always mean you’re doing something wrong. It is a very confusing experience which is why you have to ride it out vs cut it short so you have perspective to look back on in terms of growth.

2 Likes

I’m an (I/E-N-F/T-P) depending upon circumstances, I’m an ambivert but I lean mostly towards extraversion.

EN-F/T-P would be most accurate.

On Stark, I lean towards Thinking, but on Renaissance Man and Chosen more towards Feeling.

No, I’m just an ultra-ethical person, I love to be an honorable, virtuous person who acts rightly.

Yes.

Someone I care about and love; yes.

I’d rather be in a position where I act in a manner where if I hurt such a person it is not me at the cause – meaning that I’m friendly, kind, warm, honest, fair, etc

I do love the assertiveness, dominance, fearlessness of Ascension, and the ability to assert my Will, I dislike that it is done bluntly, and without filter, that I can be straightforward without caring, nor shame or guilt for how it makes others feel.

Not only do I feel this is wrong, I think it is behavior I’d rather not emulate.

See, I like to be inspiring and transformational, that anyone who comes into contact with me fancies the virtuous conduct and takes an example of it.

While remaining strong, and powerful but with a soft touch where needed.

I’d like to perform well and see that my efforts are fruitful in regards to whomever I’m coaching.

See, here again, I do not mind asking what I deserve if it is anothers’ will to do what I ask, I just feel the approach is the issue.

To give an example, on Stark, I was in a way, demanding, I bent the world to my Will, and got a lot of people to do things for me by persuasion – meaning I convinced them, I did not manipulate, nor force them, I had them convinced.

I’m totally okay with that, it means people have a choice and I just persuaded them to do as I desired.

With Ascension, the asserting of my Will on the world, feels demanding because I request certain things, and it gives nothing in return, and I feel people do it out of respect and fear instead of love, desire, or being convinced into doing something.

A silly example, but I demand a lot of things from my parents and I feel at times they are resisting but still do it.

@Fractal_Explorer, it absolutely feels like this, I have an immense aversion to some of the traits and characteristics I’m emanating.

Does it fade in the end, perhaps I’m just recalibrating as you said.

I’m not the person to command people or demand things from them unless they have subscribed to this position willingly. I hate to go against the Free Will of others, it is in my nature.

Perhaps this is just the recalibration, but frankly, I have not remembered a time I did not have such reconciliation on either of the “Alpha” titles, and I know there is a different way because Chosen does not have that effect on me at all.

On Chosen, I give people the positivity to do what’s required, I positively motivate them to do what I please.

And kindly thank them for it, it is almost a compulsion but nowhere the feelings of fear and “what if” are involved.

Actually, I had a wonderful childhood – needless to say, I think I’m just not this person and it goes against who I am on a deep Spiritual level.

Yes, I had two occasions now where people called me out or got angry at me and when that happens I’m infuriated and I feel like destroying them which is totally against my nature.

Just wish to resolve this once and for all, it is not within me because I’m absolutely not behaving nor feeling this way without Ascension, it is in reaction to what Ascension is guiding or attempting to instill in me.

3 Likes

I’ve decided to actively help people in the Wanted thread since Wanted is now my favorite sub :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yes! I mentioned this to @Matalexander305 but I’ve been focusing so much more on self-improvement and my goals then being with a girl. I use to be the type of guy who if he had a girl who liked him but wasn’t attracted to her, tried to keep things going because I didn’t want to feel lonely. Now I don’t care if and I’m honest with a girl if she doesn’t like it cool I wish her the best. Honesty and non chalance are two big things I noticed.

5 Likes

Interesting I’m only like this in ways that would be positive to the other person. For example, I’m never like this at work no matter what.

But with friends and girls I talk to I’m much more honest with them then ever before even if it might hurt their feelings I rather them know the truth then keep it for myself.

1 Like

Ascension is not focused on productivity thus I wouldn’t compare it to Ascended Mogul which is focused on wealth/productivity.

1 Like

I think it’s the perspective that matters. All of the members I see starting Wanted see their behaviors as a turn off (Myself included in the beginning) until they eventually realized that the behavior their giving out is exactly what they wanted deep down and exactly what the sub is supposed to do in order for you to maximize it’s results.

In our world, a lot of people have issue with being honest which turns off girls and guys. Honesty/bluntness which is a behavior you will experience on Wanted is normal since it’s a behavior that a Wanted man should have and that attract girls. You might not like it now but you will soon (Takes time).

But I’ve always been logical with my honesty/bluntness which I see some aren’t. Like I use it when it’s need (Mostly socially and dating wise) never ever in my professional life. It’s about self control.

If you have a IDGAF attitude you will give out that type of energy. You can say whatever you want the “PCC way” but your body language and eye contact will speak for itself and will show that you don’t care.

2 Likes

I guess that is true.
Do you have any experience with rogue module?

• you are more direct now, I dunno if you dropped stark.
1 Like

No it’s not the archetypes that it’s flawed (It’s fine if not amazing) it’s the way you execute it that is flawed. For example, you mentioned Wanted makes you careless, blunt, offensive, etc. It’s Wanted making you do that. It’s you not being able to act accordingly to the behavior of a Wanted man. For example:

Careless is not you controlling when you need to care and when you need to not care (Non chalance)

Blunt/Offensive is you not being able to control when you should be honest and when you should refrain from give your 100% honesty opinion (For example, I can be honest/blunt in social situations when it’s needed but even if I want to be blunt at work I know it won’t benefit me so I control myself and act accordingly to how the objectives of the sub want me to be)

So remember the sub will challenge you because there’s no growth without a challenge but always you can’t complain about the sub doing this behavior when your the one missing the self-control (And I’m not trying to be mean or anything so apologize if it sounds like that it’s because I’ve been in the same position as you and I learnt from experience what it actually means and why this behavior happens).

1 Like

I’ve always been direct after Wanted lol but yeah I dropped it for Limitless lol.

Nope never really wanted to try it as parts of it are already in Wanted.

1 Like

Disliked I wouldn’t say is good for having power but feared yes but again what kind of power are you trying to cultivate is the real question? In my book there’s a 4 types of power in accordance to what a human finds most desirable:

Social Power
Wealth Power
Political Power
Seduction Power
Spiritual Power

Having someone fear you would be in the political power in this case.

Yeaaahh
You dropped stark haha!!!
Let’s see how it goes
Nope! and NOPE! You are direct now, honest is sth else.
What changes do you see in peoples’s attitude towards you?
Are they cocky now? And more blunt and direct?

1 Like

All of these powers are interrelated, you cannot be powerful without money, even in politics.
Spiritual power is hard gained, but very powerful, like sadhguru

1 Like

With all honesty and love, your wrong. It depends on how you execute it. Like I’ve told @Alphamale once. You might run something like Wanted and notice people respecting you but not loving you but that will be completely different from how me or anyone else would experience it.

When I run Wanted I become some people can trust and love not only respect and sure some people get offended but that’s life. I rather be honest and have a small circle of friends who I know aren’t going to be offended by the truth then in a big circle but with everything being fake (I’ve been in both circle and I enjoy the small circle much more).

I think you just answered your own questions of why some of these subs are just not for you and it’s been mentioned before that that’s normal.

1 Like

Interrelated yes but you can have one power without having the other:

I can have seduction power without social or wealth and this is psychologically speaking true (Just look at any rich guy that you wants to have a lot of girls attracted to him, does he? Maybe but not for the right reasons if it’s because of his money). P.S most girls aren’t like that and most of them are beautiful creatures that you can build a genuine connections with but there is some that are welp you know.

1 Like