Stark and The Nun

Not planning on seducing nuns anytime soon. I just like the copy haha.

But now I’m wondering…

Liar. I know when you’re out doing the Uber thing you hope there will be a trip to the local nunnery :rofl:

2 Likes

It means that Stark’s magnetism/charm lowers people resistance and pulls them into Stark’s reality.

5 Likes

Emperor or Khan do not rely on verbal communication like Stark does. It would be the status aura of Emperor or sexual aura or Khan to attract that nun.

2 Likes

I know a guy who used to sleep with a nun. To be fair he was already giving her the :cucumber: before she became a nun. He simply kept it going. Nuns aren’t harder to bed than any other woman. If anything, they might be easier. They think about sex too. If you meet in the right circumstances and she thinks that she can count on your silence so her reputation is not jeopardized, you’d be surprised what they’re willing to do.

4 Likes

Those programs are not about persuading and charming but attracting women sexually so totally different “mechanisms” are at work. When it comes to women, Stark contains scripting similar to PS in the way it works on women but there’s definitely much more to Stark than sexual attraction. Women get fascinated and excited by you on many different levels, not only on the sexual. You’re like

that hits and rocks their world. :blush:

1 Like

Where do tou get that??

Nobody except Fire and Saint know what the scripting are

1 Like

The objectives on the sales page, mate.

• Cultivate an aura of profound magnetism that can’t help but attract others.
  • Become the avatar of charisma, easily persuade others to believe in your ideas and you, effortlessly charm others, no matter who they are.

Stark ZP: Enhance Your Intelligence, Social Influence, Romance and Empire Building Skills

2 Likes

But then it is about persuading

I’ve read about PUAs who specialize in Mormon/LDS girls. The idea being how oppressed they are in terms of sexuality.

Before anyone thinks I’m singling out that group, I used to be in that group. Did it for 10 months.

1 Like

Please, read it carefully again:

• Cultivate an aura of profound magnetism that can’t help but attract others.
  • Become the avatar of charisma, easily persuade others to believe in your ideas and you, effortlessly charm others, no matter who they are.

I also recommend rereading the whole sales page:

You’ll become the type of man that can easily persuade a nun to run away with you due to your magnetic presence (or any woman).

Women — you’ll become the full package: beauty, brains and brawn.

I have no respect for those PUAs. Sleeping with sex starved women isn’t the hardest thing to do. I have been around Jehovah Witnesses (without being one myself) long enough to know what I’m talking about. Given a chance, nuns, Mormon/LDS girls or Jehovah Witnesses do the same things as other women. They sometimes do more. The only thing they’re scared of is being found out.

1 Like

damn lmao how was it?

It was interesting. That’s all I’ll say haha.

I second this

Persuasion is not explaining endlessly about your cause for others to accept it. It’s about establishing such a deep connection with the person by changing their mood that before you ask them the request, all inhibitions are gone.

2 Likes

then,what will happen if they want marry

@Palpatine I think your question, although it is about a possible hyperbole, is profound. What is in the script that might do that? An aura? The charm? Social skills?

And

Yes I want to know, too. @SaintSovereign

1 Like

Dominance(in it’s primal sense) and absence of diplomacy which is a result of free expression, especially in Khan scripting which has high levels of dominance.
Khan and PS has distinct types of charisma which are similar but not completely the same. Khan demands such high respect compared to PS(which demands average respect) which can cause SOME of them hating your guts and some of them loving you. The love, admiration and respect will be unconditional and on your face because they are used to and love the fact that you are acting entitled and will in return be the leader and protect them rather entertaing THEM like stark. Those who hate you will show the respect, but will start backbiting behind close doors to tarnish your reputation.
On stark you basically play with the feminine and have no problem molding your reactions to suit the moment and overall being diplomatic when interacting with others. The more I think, the more I don’t find meaning in stark and subliminals as such for men. Like what is the point? you are compliant, diplomatic and people see you as a boy rather than a man. You have no authority… You are just a rich person which a big part of his wealth came from being diplomatic with others. Not my cup of tea.

I want to add that since I am running Khan solo, the results are very very good and I see why @SaintSovereign is upgrading The commander but not the Khan. Khan is so chill, yet powerful. WTH.

this thread reminds me of kavorka from Seinfeld lol

1 Like