Main Disc. Thread - WANTED ZP [Now Available!]

Hahahahaha :laughing:

That literally is the sub. Indeed, neediness is the ultimate killer of attractiveness but thereā€™s a catch.

Itā€™s a vague term and easy to misconstrue. Some of my behavior on WANTED could appear to be very clingy/needy but is actually just genuine passion/attraction/flirting.

The differentiating factor is that real neediness comes from trauma in the individual. They are using external validation/attention in order to fill an internal void (most likely a lack of self-love/self-worth). There is absolutely no way for men to hide this because women can literally sense it like bloodhoundsā€¦ Especially high quality women or women who guys would rate high on their little 1-10 scales. I never rate women from 1-10 by the way, because it trains your mind to objectify women which is unattractive as hellā€¦ itā€™s something you grow out of but thatā€™s another topic. If one really wants to become an enigma that women are compelled to, then they have to leave these basic superficial ass boxes behind and really dip their feet into the endless ocean of attraction/romance, eager to lose themselves in it. Youā€™re going to do things like seeing the ā€œ10ā€ in every woman and sometimes you might lose sleep over it. Youā€™re going to understand and see things on a level that most people arenā€™t aware of and itā€™s going to be too much in a beautiful way. Thereā€™s so much that goes on with a sub like WANTED, at least in the later levelsā€¦ itā€™s almost like itā€™s not even seduction or romance anymore but youā€™re exploring the deepest secrets of an ancient art that is intrinsic to humanity. Itā€™s all just part of being congruent.

Anyways, my bad I went off on a massive tangent. But yeah, if neediness is an issue for men out there, which Iā€™m sure it isā€¦ then stacking LBFH and WANTED might be very interesting.

16 Likes

Yes putting yourself out there like a butterfly with a non needy mindset is mucho attractivo to the ladies

1 Like

Yeah I have noticed more attention from the ladies since I stopped caring, mainly because I am enjoying the single life right now lol.

A quick search in this topic on libido, proves what I am experiencing. Been running wanted for 3 weeks only. No way near teenagerā€™s libido, but soon I think :love_you_gesture: :grin:

Iā€™ll take it!

2 Likes

Would Wanted and Heartsong clash if run together or in a custom together?

3 Likes

Mr. Sovereign once confirmed for me that Heartsong, Wanted and PS wouldā€™ve made a great Q custom. I can only imagine ZP would work well also

4 Likes

Ngl that actually sounds like a deadly combo

1 Like

You really owe it to yourself to try it out, cause Iā€™ve done it and I will still do it again. I mean, Iā€™m still reaping rewards today from the last time I ran it, which was like 3 cycles ago.

2 Likes

Welp Iā€™m speechless hereā€™s the results Wanted has had on my face so far rated by a company that specializes/has expertise in facial beauty analytics:

1 Like

What happened?

I personally had this form of reconciliation manifest on Wanted beforeā€”loneliness, almost as if none is interested in you, that you are alone.

But what it truly is is your own mysteriousness and vagueness, you are so cloaked lol

2 Likes

Lol itā€™s not recon I stopped using my custom during that month. Just life happened.

So coming back to WANTED and Iā€™m in my second cycle with this, and I will say the Aura this is generating is very unexpected haha. It actually kinda reminds me of Stark in a way. I noticed that I am able to just meet new people and 9/10 they just love my energy. Whether itā€™s male or female and flirting or platonic people just seem to love me.

5 Likes

Friend sent me this:

Someone has to make a WANTED custom and call it Kavorka ZP lol

2 Likes

2nd Cycle of wanted

1 Like

Only listen to Wanted if you want the kavorka

4 Likes

Very good results bro
Best of luck

Cheers :beers:! Amazing results, happy for you!

Out of curiosity, i thought you dropped wanted?

Again amazing results!!!

1 Like

Thank you!

I did drop it for 2 weeks and thatā€™s when the results I mentioned started to come and then when I reintroduced it into my stack it seems to have enhanced those results even more.

4 Likes

WHATTT?? Congrats bro!!! Thatā€™s so sick!!

Amazing results G, proud of you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So lately I have been noticing some effects on the way people treat me on WANTED. So the other day I went to the BMV to get fingerprinted for background checks. Well the person who handled all of that was someone I went to school with.

So we got to talking and she found out I was goin to be a massage therapist and we ended up talking for a bit. Now I had a huge crush on this girl in high school but I never had the balls then and now she is married so I kept it casual cause Iā€™m not a home wrecker and I got too much goin on to focus on dating at this point in time.

As we were talking the same thing happened that always happens, people started commenting on my voice :joy: and lately itā€™s been happening more and more . Long story short I ended making the entire BMV laugh within just cracking one little witty comment. Now I do have LBFH in my stack (at the time) so I feel that boosted it further, however WANTED has always had this effect on me.

I do have a question to the more experienced people here. I have heard about WANTED having a ā€œHalo Effectā€, so what does that mean exactly, if itā€™s true? I will say that this seems to have an effect on more interactions than flirting. Like even people I meet for the first time and just exchange words with them seems to immediately like me

8 Likes