Main Disc. Thread - Ultima Core v2 Upgrades

How long did it last? Any “positive” results?

Several days. Can’t say anything about any results. Alchemist 1 is a healing stage. I don’t know what it would heal for me, most likely some deeper issues that are not so obvious in daily life.

After all, I’ve run EoG for healing the wealth beliefs and through all the stages of DR.

2 Likes

I like this. Definitely worth exploring further and experimenting with.

1 Like

Yes, a month or so in the past – obviously these are not exact numbers as they are interchangeable depending upon circumstances (loops, action, blockages).

We can say, however, integration of the script has been radically decreased.

Hi @friday, thank you for sharing your perspective. Now, I do want to address the fact that I never pointed out that Qv2, Uv2 can not listen to higher loops – I can do so with ease, without any problems, or without being troubled.

It just so depends upon circumstances, and having varying powerful levels would allow users to have more customization in their listening approach, which opens up an entirely new environment for experimentation.

@friday, remember you have been here for a while, and you are used to the scripts.

I’m accounting for newbies, beginners, users who’d like to experiment, and those who have different aims for their subliminal usage.

To give a better overview, I could potentially construct formulae without any given parameters which would work no matter the scenario.

Now, that’s not the point I’m intending to make.

For the SC (subconscious/internal) to match up with the C (conscious/external) we need time/space, most of us have figured by now that time/space is an illusion and that time bends in accordance with our vibrational frequency.

There are too many things to be taken note of here.

Several days for some users might be several weeks for others, whereas a month would have been months you see.

Absolute parameters will never be accurate.

What if people would like to run Khan, Emperor, or Stark instead? Ascension also lifts someone up to take action, it removes blockages and limits, it reframes past memories, etc – it a script that is configured for success.

LOL, after taking a 10 break people were calling me mysterious, riddling, etc more than ever – so I was executing the script like never before, even though I had barely done loops of Wanted, and the emotional flavors were not present, it was mostly the personality scripting which had been integrated on a deep deep level.

3 Likes

im also gonna increese one more loop muahahhaha :sunglasses::sunglasses:

2 Likes

You’re hurting yourself in the long run, same as anyone bragging about more loops. You need rest periods to integrate the scripting. That’s where the headaches and reconciliation comes from. Nonstop listening doesn’t allow this to happen as much, and you never get a chance to see your results when the scripting has completely been integrated into who you are. I just saw this for myself by taking a one month wash out. Total identity level shifts for the better.

20 Likes

People can do whatever they like. But nobody can expect to be able to run high loops of these programs (Stark aside) without any proper foundation. I would recommend highly against doing that.

Having a foundation first before jumping right into these incredibly powerful subs seems to be very overlooked on this forum.

Yes, that’s the power of subliminal washouts. I am a big fan of doing these. I have stolen this concept pretty early from SaintSovereign when he mentioned that he was doing those back in the days, and I have seen outstanding results with it.

1 Like

I would say that this intense recon is from the actual script. Basically the additional healing was removed making you process and execute the actual script now.

I do two days on at 1 loop a day then 2days break or sometimes more.

3 Likes

This is more like what the new recommendations will be like. If you run more loops, you must also increase the rest periods.

9 Likes

You would be right.

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign what is your opinion about building first a foundation before diving deep into subs like Khan? You have been staying rather quiet on this topic.

1 Like

what do you mean by stark aside :angry::innocent:

im running stark :innocent::cowboy_hat_face:

how many days of washout? and i remember it should be every 6 weeks right?

so regular 5 days on 2 off is no good for a protocol for qv2?

Hahaha, I’m only doing two loops a day, I know this from previous technology and now it’s even more apparent.

But yes, this is very correct – rest days are essential. Total rest days, and or resting several days on a particular script while listening to others. I’ve noticed even while resting on a specific script while listening to another still allows it to integrate and execute.

Many people are, it just depends on their current reality. There are Emperors and Khans currently living among us, alongside Emperors and Khans well on their paths of becoming, they would easily be able to listen to these programs at high loops.

Even on previous technology, after a month on Khan Total Breakdown, I was seeing Mind’s Eye of several months earlier execute! :hushed:

Meditate on these concepts and you will understand, it just is beyond the rational mind it takes a silent mind to observe patterns, note them down, then act upon them and rehash the whole process, beyond that an understanding of universal laws and psychology.

I’m advocating a regular and balanced approach because with any powerful technology it can be used constructively and destructively, even though the scripts are supposed to benefit us, it’s still in the hands of the users and most people just want a plug & play approach which is understandable.

Might be doing a washout until all the scripts have integrated and executed so I can see long they linger on and affect me.

I believe some are highly underestimating the current technology and misusing it unknowingly.

3 Likes

Yes, because they have the FOUNDATION that I am talking about.

You will not get a virgin, beta-minded guy still living at his parents’ house with no purpose, job, and tons of traumas and limiting beliefs to run Khan St4 at high loops, and executing it properly.

Yes, absolutely and most are underestimating the power of older titles like Ascension, Mogul etc. Those are incredibly POWERFUL products. They are all updated to the LATEST TECH. If you are the guy above, you will most likely see far superior results going into Ascension first and building your way up instead of trying to brute-forcing your subconscious mind into accepting the new reality of Khan which is like trying to get a dog to become like a cat.

Can you potentially do it?
Yes

Is the most optimal way?
No

If you are still deciding to go for that route, you will probably end up like me after a year or more going back to Ascension/Emperor or Primal to built this proper foundation first. And that is okay.

There is really no shame in going back to one of the more foundational products. Everyone wants faster, and faster results, skipping this crucial step of building a foundation first. But in my opinion, one is just harming himself with that strategy.

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign
Any more detail on this or will that spoil furture products?
Also from my end usual adter a certain amount of days into a wash like 7 everything seems like before i ran sub with the usual benefits is this common?
Did you or will we see benefits from ultima (that were used as a booster) when using longer rest periods?

3 Likes

Couldn’t agree more.

Joined SC back in October and did Khan/DR to begin with (also thought I could skip relatively quickly through st. 1-3) since I thought I had a really good foundation.

Even though I got something out of it, I just realized that other people got much better results. Now I’m transitioning over to Ascension and Primal as my main subs, and so far, things are going exceptionally well really fast.

2 Likes

This post really makes me think and consider the next steps in my plans. Thank you for writing this well thought out and totally accurate post.

Something i have noticed a lot the past few months in how much my goals and wants out of life have changed.

I have been on my subclub journey for almost 3 years and i have changed so much since i started even though i have jumped around like a rabbit. I have went from having absolutely no clue in what i wanted out of life being almost 29 to being 31 with lots of crazy goals working towards them but still needing more direction and drive.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign, just how much stronger is Qv2 compared to Q – people went from 3 to 6 loops/day into 1 to 3 loops/day, and some even less than that.

Has Qv2 doubled in density, besides of course the new scripting and enhanced smoothness, which should theoretically allow us to ingest and execute the scripts more easily, so taking all of that into the account – how much has Qv2 increased in power in comparison with Q?

I notice it especially with Ultima’s, Qv2 as well but Ultima has always been exceptionally taxing.

In the past, I was able to do one loop or two loops of a Custom and maximally three or four of a regular program, nowadays it’s more like one loop of a Custom and perhaps two of regular programs – as far as Ultima’s are concerned one loop has me completely boggled for three days, lol!

Would you mind looking into decreasing strength levels so we can choose for ourselves how powerful the programs of our choosing are? For the reasons stated above; to clarify – so we can increase the strength levels as we go, eventually doing only one loop of our desired program, perhaps once a week but until we get there slowly and steadily upgrade the strength levels?

So, for example, the density level of Q, then Qv2, and thirdly Q+?

There are plenty of other reasons why this would be beneficial, now, the one stated above is the most obvious and useful one for the community.

"So, for example, the density level of Q, then Qv2, and thirdly Q+? " – all of these of course with the newest manifestation Core.

I see you’d love to take the Programs to a point where we can benefit from them doing only one loop a week, which I highly encourage and am enthusiastic about.

At the beginning of any subliminal, we can only do so many loops, then after a while, our realities become that of the subliminal and we start to increase loops drastically without side-effects, now imagine instead of increasing the loops just upgrading the power or strength level? The same cycle all over again, until we can step up to the next one and so on.

This would also allow users to play around with the Q level of all programs without too many consequences, just to feel into various programs and to experiment with different combinations of programs until they have found what suits them best? Once a stack is established, they can start listening, take action and go through the aforementioned regime to accomplish their objectives.

What do you think?

And perhaps a “How did I get to Love subliminal washouts so much” in there too, hee hee, LOL!

Same here – subliminal’s are a means of changing our thought patterns which on their end change our emotions affecting our mood and therefore our decisions/actions, leading into new timelines if you understand the butterfly effect.

The experiences we gain is what’ll eventually change our believes and identity.

So imagine taking a subliminal break, no subliminal input is added to our subconscious mind, our thoughts return back to their normal order and we start to see our identity as it is programmed in its present state.

During this period I’ve noticed some radical shifts and I concluded how much these programs have changed me for the better – even without the input, the experiences I’ve had with them have totally changed me.

4 Likes