Qv2 experiences, comments, insights and questions

So at least you dealt with lots of blockages. If you were toying with the idea of going back to the Dragon you could consult it with @SubliminalUser since he’s on that path.

1 Like

@SubliminalUser Can you please read the above exchange between myself @Sub.Zero and @Malkuth and provide your opinion ? Please?

What do you think about this pattern? I am listening only to Qv2
Somewhere I read that subs from the day before can be still executed another day even if you listen to different subs. Because if I follow a pattern like one day on and one day off let’s say just for two subs it would be too little and I want to listen more. So I am trying to listen one day (Ascension, Spartan), another day (Regeneration/Elixir or LD/Rebirth). And two rest days. One loop from each.

Another thing that puzzled me. I am monitoring my sleep regularly. With ultrasonic listening, I have normal sleep. Deep sleep around 2 hours and REM phase (I assume this is needed for processing sub) under 2 hours. Overall time is around 7h 15 minutes.
But with masked listening, I have deep sleep around 1h 40min and REM 2h 20 minutes. Overall around 8 hours of sleep.
One could say that masked listening is more effective hence my REM phase is bigger. But it is not that simple. From my observation ultrasonic version seems to be effectively similar to masked versions.

Has anyone observed this kind of thing?

@James please take rest days i was like you wanting to pump messages into my head 24 x 7 but its not the right approach.

Having said that only you know what is good for you.

Peace

1 Like

James what are your goals ?

If it was the case we wouldn’t need any days for integration only but we do need them and a lot. The more programming you’re exposed to the more processing days you need.

You’re running too many programs at once. Choose what you need most or build a custom or two (one Q and one U) is my advice.

1 Like

personally I like more loops

like 1 a day 5 on 2 off

i tried doing 2-3 loops a week and it just was way too slow.

just dont slam 6 loops a day

2 Likes

Same sub one loop each day, 5 on 2 off?

if it’s the same sub that’d be good, as a guy who went from 8 loops a day down to 3 loops a week the results become too slow on the second part, keep in mind i track results with my eyes by monitoring my fat loss.

so 2 a day will make u get recon in the start then u somehow normalize, as long as ur not slamming too many it seems to be alright because the recon seems to drag you towards where you wanna be going

2 Likes

I do not have any headaches or big discomfort with my pattern. I just sometimes feel pressure in my head when it is processing for like 30 minutes. But it is not a big deal. And for a recon matter, I am trying to do every other day healing (Regeneration/The Elixir or LDU/Rebirth).

how does recon feel to you?

When I had something like this I was tired without any motivation whatsoever, pressure in a head most of a time. A little bit of a kind of Zombie state. Then I tried to switch from masked to Ultrasonic and things start to going better. Also lowered loops later improved things.

And btw what are you using for weight loss, Emperor fitness?

custom with that and fat loss

@Yazooneh do you do 6 loops a day for 5 days then take 2 days off ?

Wow if he does? :scream::scream::scream:
Recon is directly proportional to the no. Of loops right??

1 Like

Maybe he is an elite soldier and has a special brain that can handle wear and tear who knows :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh no I don’t do that no more now I’m trying two loops a day five on two off

2 Likes

Hey. Just to clarify, is it one or two then?

What do you mean by that, please?

I decided to stick with EOG and R.I.C.H.
I am ok with where I am at , at this time with Dragon Reborn. I have always struggled with money , wealth , not being broke, or whatever and I really want to just focus on that.

5 Likes