Qv2 experiences, comments, insights and questions

if it’s the same sub that’d be good, as a guy who went from 8 loops a day down to 3 loops a week the results become too slow on the second part, keep in mind i track results with my eyes by monitoring my fat loss.

so 2 a day will make u get recon in the start then u somehow normalize, as long as ur not slamming too many it seems to be alright because the recon seems to drag you towards where you wanna be going

2 Likes

I do not have any headaches or big discomfort with my pattern. I just sometimes feel pressure in my head when it is processing for like 30 minutes. But it is not a big deal. And for a recon matter, I am trying to do every other day healing (Regeneration/The Elixir or LDU/Rebirth).

how does recon feel to you?

When I had something like this I was tired without any motivation whatsoever, pressure in a head most of a time. A little bit of a kind of Zombie state. Then I tried to switch from masked to Ultrasonic and things start to going better. Also lowered loops later improved things.

And btw what are you using for weight loss, Emperor fitness?

custom with that and fat loss

@Yazooneh do you do 6 loops a day for 5 days then take 2 days off ?

Wow if he does? :scream::scream::scream:
Recon is directly proportional to the no. Of loops right??

1 Like

Maybe he is an elite soldier and has a special brain that can handle wear and tear who knows :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh no I don’t do that no more now I’m trying two loops a day five on two off

2 Likes

Hey. Just to clarify, is it one or two then?

What do you mean by that, please?

I decided to stick with EOG and R.I.C.H.
I am ok with where I am at , at this time with Dragon Reborn. I have always struggled with money , wealth , not being broke, or whatever and I really want to just focus on that.

5 Likes

Some people can only listen to ultrasonic when asleep. Others can only listen when awake. I would encourage you to listen when awake.

I’ve never run EoG but HoM did this for me 1000x.

3 Likes

i went from 8 loops a day to 3 a week and even tho I DO NOT CONDONE anyone doing that many loops, including me, it was such an accelerated form of results i was shocked

ofc i monitor my body and that usually tells me the tale of how my subs are processing, with 3 loops a week the results came in nicely the first week, it was great!

then I realized it got slower and slower, this is why I am now doing this

1 week hard: 2 loops a day, alternating customs from one day to the next, 2 on 1 off

1 week lazy: total of no more than 4 loops a week

that lazy week blooms hard because of the hard week

basically i stole your idea, because I saw the sense in it just today!

4 Likes

So rest days should rather be called launch days or action days?
Was thinking along a bouncy spring, windup toy or windup clock metaphors, but I liked the bow and arrow one.

2 Likes

That got me attention. Can you elaborate?

1 Like

Funny that you mention this, because I was just thinking that I’m not quite satisfied with these terms. :joy: (what else is new?)

I like the wind up clock metaphor too.

:thinking: Maybe I’ll try out ‘hang time’ for a little while and see how that feels.

As in ‘I just ran a loop of my stack. Time for a few days of hang time. See you on the other side!’

So to start off. My first sub was Emperor. I didn’t have a good or healthy mindset about money growing up. I talk about that here. Thank you SC (a testimonial)

So my mindset was able to shift to have goals such as making 6 figures a month and truly feeling like I deserved that, which was an absolutely massive improvement from before. Like it feels so natural now. But I remember not too long ago when I felt like I somehow wasn’t qualified or good enough for any “decent” white collar job regardless of pay. All this while I saw all my peers getting “awesome” jobs.

Started running HoM last November. Two weeks later, I started getting heavily into crypto after being completely green. Like obsessed. Spending at least 4 hours of my day every day doing research and going down the rabbit hole. It took some months to not feel like some naive newbie. I can discern from legitmacy and potential vs. things I feel are overhyped. My mindset about money is way more developed. Every move I make and how I’m positioning myself is done with the long-term vision and goal of making 8-9 figures. Seeing HoM’s long-term goals, this makes sense. If I don’t 110% believe in or see how a certain project can help me achieve this, I drop it or move on. If I see an awesome project with potential but don’t see how I can acquire a large enough worthwhile position for what I project and forecast them going to, I also move on. I’ve done well so far and truly believe I’m on that path, even with the recent activity of the market.

Whether you believe in crypto or not and whether my research and intuition will be correct shouldn’t be the takeaway from this. It’s the fact that my moves now are planned with the explicit goal of making 8-9 figures in the coming years. Important to note that to achieve this I’m also planning beyond crypto as well but using crypto as the primary vehicle for my plan. I can honestly tell you that only making 7 figures in the next coming years would be a disappointment. But yeah, even if the digital economy doesn’t pan out like I see it, my mindset is still thinking about big bucks.

Should also be noted I started running RICH early Feb and went thru stints rotating Emperor and some customs. I kept HoM consistently in my stacks up until a two weeks ago to start DR. HoM has given me alot I truly internalised. Even before adding RICH, I was already noticing all the changes with HoM. I wasn’t really journaling during this time but was making some mental notes. One day I just woke up like “holy shit, I’m really trying to become Warren Buffet” lol

Edit: Like I mentioned I am planning long-term. Short-term… even medium term things, while annoying at times, don’t worry me at all as long as nothing fundamental has changed.

3 Likes

I actually think that is one of the better metaphors. The set up/build up/ then the release.

2 Likes