Journaling Limitless Qv2 and Beyond limitless V2

@Sub.Zero what about one loop of Qv2 for 4 days a week amd 3 days rest and after a month 1 week break. Isn’t that good??

Looks really good to me. You’re running one Q program only so you should be fine with that schedule. if you felt overexposed you can do a washout anytime.

1 Like

No i have Blu ultima v2 with it. With ultima i am giving 3 days of exposure but with Qv2 i am giving 4 dsys of exposure. But only 1 loop each

It’s really a lot and you may need to do the washout after two weeks of exposure. You’re going to see, just look for signs of overload and if you experienced it, just do a one week washout.

If I was you, I would do that this way:
Day 1: BLUx1
Day 2: LQx1
Day 3: off
Day 4: BLUx1
Day 5: LQx1
Day 6 and 7: off
REPEAT

After two weeks I would evaluate if I needed a one week washout or I could keep going for one or two more weeks.

1 Like

Since i already did it :grimacing:. I will take a good washout after 2 weeks

Good. There’s no need to be in a rush. As Saint said, the more loops you do the more rest you need so it’s best to take it slowly.

Ok then what if i follow this
Day1- 1 loop bluv2, 1loop limitless
Day2- Rest
Day3- rest
DAY4- limtless
Day-5 limitless or blu(as per choice)
Day6-rest
Day7-rest

Edit: nah i see that ur recommended schedule is better. I am gonna follow that.

1 Like

Day5 edit: i am getting little anger and feeling like that my brain is working on the script and also little sleepy. I think i need rest for next 4 days :woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face:

Edit: i am still able to do my classes with interests and continue doing it. :smiley:. Drowsy and foginess came because of lack of sleep. I will take a good nap in the afternoon to make up. Otherwise i may feel overwhelmed :grinning:

Day 6: Rest day :pig:
Yesterday during the day time i was experiencing drowsiness and anger(slight),it may be due to lack of sufficient sleep. But after a long 2 hr nap in the evening i have the bloom effect. My concentration was good, i was more arranged in my head(i used to be messy inside my head and my room is used to be a mess :pig:).
I was feeling euphoric and was understanding the life and figuring out different possibilities.

Today i gave a math quiz, and did well. Really rest days are awesome. Looking for two more rest days. :smiley:

Day7: 1 loop limitless qv2.
I did this because i will take rest for next 3 days and start again. Day 6 was awesome
Processing days are most important

It makes perfect sense to me. Keep going, mate. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh. Actually i did 1 loop today :sweat_smile: mistakenly wrote 2 loops

But you gave me some idea though. Like running one more loop the next day just before doing a washout. Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hehe! Its a damn idea. Should i do one loop more at night before washout :star_struck:(glowing with the spirit of youth<<< :sweat_smile: )
Or/
Before washout days
1 loop Limitless qv2 and 1 loop blu v2
But i will prefer Limitless qv2 for now.
What’s about you.? U could try even 1 loop ultima v2 and 2 loop qv2 title and go for 4 days washout

I shall stick with my plan, I don’t want to get overloaded even before doing a washout.

1 Like

So wait if I only run limitless qv2 should I still do a period of washout or it’s not needed?

Running limitless only I have a payed cyber security course at my company I have to learn so I will let you know how it goes:)

1 Like

I would do that every 3-4 weeks. It doesn’t have to be one week, 3-4 days to see how it goes and if you felt you needed more take more days.

Ohh okay I understand so like do a month of listening then do a washout of 4 days the week after that right?

Yes and if you felt you needed more just prolong it for some more days. If you run more subs it would be more complex and you would need to do washouts more often.