Main Disc. Thread - Ultima Core v2 Upgrades

I’ve experienced the strongest external effects in aura/ attraction and manifestation running 5-10 minutes or a half hour of a track-putting it on my pause leaving and coming hours later lol.

2 Likes

Yes- Q+ will be a more advanced technology and will be stronger than QV2 when it comes out, which likely won’t be for a while.

1 Like

Ow, no. The question was if Admiral script is included on Commander?
You wrote you gonna ask Fire but we never got the answer. Perhaps, you can answer again. Thank you!

If not, should we use the old Admiral version for decisiveness and whatever Admiral has inside (I cannot find its description for some reason)…

Yes, it’s in The Commander Ultima. Might be charged a bit, tho.

2 Likes

Thanks very much! It is good to know.

I remember vividly the first time I ran Ultima, one loop felt quite taxing compared to the usual technology – averaging 3 hours after it was at its peak in execution. Nowadays, with Qv2 being released, this timescale is extended at least twice, if not longer, it hard to pinpoint as the Cores have been changed and therefore the scripting feels very different.

For the sake of it, I did two Ultima loops in a day, and let me tell you it is exceptionally taxing. A huge pressure in my head, unlike anything. Not foggy from overexposure as I had in the past, just a plain pressure that is agitating.

And mind you, I just finished a 10-day washout.

Even in the past I often neglected Ultima’s alongside my regular Q programs since they had such a taxing effect on the Mind, nowadays perhaps one-loop might linger on for at least a week; now what if I do not want these effects to linger on for two weeks?

Imagine running Primal Seduction Iron Throne and feeling the pressure to go out and hunt down women while in a professional work environment, two days afterward since the scripting is still very much executing? Sure, an easy solution would be to dissolute its effect by running another Program on top of it, and I confess it works, however, it does not remove the scripting of PSIT which is still being processed in the background.

Overload is almost inescapable these days. If you just take one, two, or three programs that align with your goals and consecutively integrate them, of course, no problem will occur. Now, if you want to use Ultima’s as they were supposed to – as boosters, this has become ineffectual due to its overwhelming nature.

I hope this is being worked on, perhaps toning down the power a little bit or providing different strength levels for different usages. I’m not against Uv2, I believe it has great usage for long-term integration and execution, now for habitual use the previous strength levels were far more advantageous.

The same goes for Q and Qv2, however, to a much lesser extend. Nowadays, experimenting with different programs has become inconceivable, the current strength level will completely drown you in its processing.

A solution? Different strength levels, for different purposes. Want a more diverse stack and or experiment with Titles to see whether they suit you or not – use the lowest strength level. Have you finally found that stack that suits your needs and serves your objectives? Maximize your long-term growth with Q+, etc

But having users jump straight into Q+ is going to be troubling, you have no idea. I’m unsure how the anti-reconciliation scripting has been forged together but from my personal experience, and it might be attributed to something else contained within Q/Uv2 but it somehow tones down my emotions, after which I tend to experience apathy.

Way back, at the beginning of Subliminal Club users were able to add or remove Programs without consequences on a daily basis – sure, it took them several weeks to completely execute the Archetype while now it can be done in several days, integrating it on a deep deep level. Both have their advantages and usages, I hope this will be taken into consideration for those who use the Programs differently.

Experimentation with Archetypes has become totally impossible for me.

And I’m not going back to previous strength levels because the scripting has improved to be smoother, not to mention the new ‘manifestation Cores’ are too good to lose out on, lol!

So please, @SaintSovereign can we have different density/strength levels below Qv2, not like Terminus or Terminus² but Qv2 minus or root, lol!

I appreciate you looking into this, and I hope you understand why this is so important for certain individuals and for new customers in general, most people experiment for a year or so, get to know the technology before they finally find the Program that resonates with them mostly and constructively expand from there.

With Qv2 I assure you it takes at least 3-4 months, if not longer to build up that ‘tolerance’, wherefrom one must increase loops drastically to grow beyond one’s current execution strength. It is acutely important that users are able to start from a specific strength level, grow, and once they have reached a cap upgrade to an exceedingly powerful one.

Once someone has aligned with the Archetype externally, a reconciliation no longer presents itself, he or she can easily upgrade to higher strength levels without issues. But during the phase of bringing the subconscious (internal) in alignment with the conscious (external), time is necessary and with the current strength level, it often goes too swiftly. Allowing a lesser powerful program to be used, would give the user the capacity to cope with the changes in a more balanced manner.

Thank you for taking this into consideration, besides it would open a whole new line of income streams for Subliminal Club while people actually slowly and steadily grow towards their ideal instead of switching so often due to overload or reconciliation.

13 Likes

And here I am continuing to increase my loops lawl

1 Like

I’ve seen that meme before, but it just hit me that it’s “Red Soup”.

as in The Parting of the Red Soup.

Mel Brooks must have been proud.

Somehow extensive listening mitigates side-effects – it is only when you take breaks or have a normal listening regime that problems start surfacing.

I’m not feeling any pressure or headache right now because I did another loop, but it only extends what is inevitable, lol!

5 Likes

Don’t you think it’s because of hitting the wall (stonewalling)?

Haven’t seen any problems on my rest days so far. Look, there is no way you can pull of high loops when you are running dense subs or stacking multiple stage 4 titles together. The same goes for subs you don’t have a foundation on or that are just too much out of your reality.

Currently, I am running far less dense subs to what I am used to; and high loops with intuitive rest days seems to work wonders. I am having some outstanding results with that approach and not as much reconciliation or stonewalling as I expected till now. On top of it, I am also following a very nutrient-dense diet which seems to be helping too!

2 Likes

On the previous tech I needed around three weeks to integrate the script and I was wondering how it is now. @Hermit said SEVERAL DAYS…

I got that feel on RM, after around one week I felt it was integrated but I just couldn’t believe it and I ignored it. On Emperor I felt the script being integrated for over one month but I stopped listening to it two days ago. We shall see how my mind is going to react to it.

If you would all switch back to Ascension you would be surprised how many loops y’all can run without ANY RECONCILIATION and with INCREDIBLE results lol

3 Likes

When did you start? I had descent initial results on seven loops a day but after two-three weeks I hit the wall, some kind of stonewalling but still getting some tiny results.

The riddle has been solved. Thanks! :slight_smile:

I just finished one loop of BLU and it made me sleepy lol.
Anyone experienced this?

Ohh my next days should be excited then hahha. I am about 2 weeks in. :open_mouth:

I’ll definitely report if something changes.

Yes. I experienced it happening when I haven’t run BLU for a while and then listen to it for the first time. Take a nap, and try to discern what it being processed in your mind. Sometimes, it is just BLU making you stop for a moment and having you contemplate what in earth you are even doing and how to best improve upon.

What riddle ? Lol

2 Likes

I created some theory but I’m yet to test it next week.
Saturation phase = two weeks of exposure (it may be heavy or mild exposure).
Processing phase = one to two weeks (depending on the intensity of the saturation phase) with no subs whatsoever.

2 Likes

A few weeks back I did an experiment with Alchemist St1 Qv2. I did 3-4 days of almost continuous loops. Finally I got some recon, and I mean heavy recon. Really felt like sh*t.

So, in my endless wisdom I decided to repeat the experiment with Emperor Qv2. Zero recon.

Now I’m experimenting with 2 loops total per day, Alchemist1 and Emperor on day1 and ME + QL1 on day2. Four days total per week.

I don’t feel anything with this listening pattern, but then again I don’t think it matters. I didn’t feel anything with preQ or Qv1 either. And still got great results. I just made the same decision I made in the beginning. I assume it works.

4 Likes

How long did it last? Any “positive” results?