Qv2 experiences, comments, insights and questions

Ok. I will do that

On a somewhat related note @James, I’m going through a small shift in my thinking. May possibly be relevant here. Not sure.

Last year, I reconciled myself to patience and slow process. I’d chosen to run many programs at the same time (in order to prepare for running just a few programs this year). I read that this meant that results might come much more slowly. Felt okay with that, so I just downshifted my time expectations.

Now, this year, with Qv2 and a much more compact stack, I’m realizing that the pace of integrating subliminals is likely to pick up a whole lot.

1. I’m running much fewer programs, so it’s a lighter stack

2. Qv2 has the alpha programming in the cores removed, so we’re dealing with a ‘higher-potency dosage’

Today is my last day of a 12-day non-subliminal period and my subliminals have continued processing for all 12 days.

Others have said this already, but now with this experience, it’s more obvious to me:

They’re not actually rest days

If you wake up at 8 AM one morning, and then from 8:30 AM to 9 AM you proceed to drink 3 high-potency cups of coffee…

The period of time from 9 AM to 9 PM (i.e., after you’ve stopped drinking the coffee) is definitely not a ‘rest period’.

That’s kind of what we’re dealing with. (And I’m patting myself on the back for finding the friendliest drug-related analogy I could think of.)

But the biggest shift I’m starting to come to is:

Other than ‘Rest Days’, the other change we’re going to need to adjust to is a faster change process and faster pacing of results.

These ‘rest periods’ are going to be correlated with faster processing, not slower. I’m still trying to fully understand this. But I can feel it.

9 Likes

oh.

okay.

or you could just put it concisely. :joy::rofl:

2 Likes

So what ? Three or four loops a week for three weeks then a week off? There is no way a sub is that powerful to create an entire new identity in that little use
@SaintSovereign

I’m thinking that rather than ‘rest day’ or even ‘washout’, the image that makes sense to me is one of a ‘launch’ or a ‘release’.

Like when you’re using a slingshot, a bow and arrow, or a catapult. You pull or crank back the strings to add tension. You aim. And then you release, or launch, the projectile.

Exposure to the subliminal is the first part: adding tension.

Stopping exposure is the release or the launch.

How many targets will you hit if you never release the arrow?

(It’s not a perfect metaphor. Subliminals can partially execute even with continuous exposure. But it’s a useful one for me right now.)

3 Likes

I experienced that before when running RM. I needed around one week only to integrate its script massively and to the point where I felt and saw my shadow (Joker) being elicited and integrated with my thinking, emotional and behavioral patterns. The shift was so strong that I just couldn’t believe it and I ignored it. Only after what @Hermit said about that did I realize that was it.

1 Like

That’s correct. It may be like with eating you mentioned before. You shall “eat” only when you’re “hungry”. Meaning we will have to learn how to intuit/sense when it’s the right time to run the next loop. When you’re “hungry” (you need it) for real since you see your body is in the state of readiness so you have an adequate energy/power level to do so. That’s something what @Hermit was trying to convey I believe.

1 Like

Another fun metaphor for Qv2 execution power:

Hulk_Jump

His ‘exposure’ time to the ground (or, contact with the ground) is very limited. Most of the time he’s ‘resting’ in the air.

It takes about 3 brief ‘exposures’ to the ground for him to reach his destination. Because when he’s not on the ground, he’s basically flying.

8 Likes

2 Likes

I think it’s the exact same process.

It’s just that one aspect of it is more painful and the other aspect is more pleasant. So we separate them in our thinking.

Like surfing. You’ve got to swim into position (Recon), and then you can catch the wave (Integration).

You can’t just do the wave part.

:rofl: Reminds me of my little cousin (now a big man).

When he was 5, his mom got him really excited about the first day of school. New clothes. New bag. New lease on life. He woke up early did it all the right way. And had a great day of school.

Next day, his mom tried to wake up him up for school and he wouldn’t get up.

She said, ‘It’s time for school. Don’t you love going to school?’

He said: ‘We already did school yesterday. You mean I have to go back?!’

Rude, the heck, awakening. Literally.

(at some point after that, they had a frank and more detailed (and probably pretty disappointing) discussion about just what would actually be involved in this new arrangement.)

3 Likes

@Malkuth @Sub.Zero I’m not excited to do it this way but I will take the next week off then three loops a week , so probably one loop every other day for three weeks then take a week off. Sound good?
My only question is does that mean I should drop down to one stage of EOG and R.I.C.H? That’s what I’m running at the moment although with our discussion it feels like I should go back and run Dragon Reborn in its entirety which I do plan to do at some point. Am I hurting myself by not running Dragon Reborn first?

1 Like

I think you’re good with your current plan.

I don’t think you’re hurting yourself by not running Dragon Reborn in its entirety first.

(I’m answering intuitively in order to avoid writing a 10-page post.)

As far as your planned non-subliminal days, I think that another benefit of more rapid processing and results, on Qv2, is that course correcting becomes somewhat easier and more intuitive (since you can more easily observe the changes as they develop).

You’ll actually be able to check in and know if you want to take more or less exposure time and non-subliminal time based on what you observe happening.

2 Likes

Only you can know if anybody. If you’re sure that the amount of your unresolved life traumas is huge, you know what to do. On the other hand, I don’t think one has to resolve emotional issues or traumas to get rich although it would help.

1 Like

True but I don’t want those unresolved issues to come back as a distraction or block in the future

Oh, no need to worry about that.

They’ll definitely be back.

hahahah. I’m kidding.

But I think they’ll be back, it’s just that you are becoming so much stronger at dealing with them.

They’re shrinking and you’re growing.

You’ve been taking a pretty effing Titan-style approach to healing. How long did you play Stage 1 of Dragon Reborn again? And didn’t you start first from Regeneration and Elixir, back before Dragon Reborn?

(There’s a reason it’s taking longer to fully stand.)

2 Likes

Stage one? Probably four months

1 Like

Yes, I got the sense that you were ‘letting it ride out’ to make sure you got full benefit.

In Buddhist meditation, they sometimes call it ‘setting a strong intention’.

1 Like

So at least you dealt with lots of blockages. If you were toying with the idea of going back to the Dragon you could consult it with @SubliminalUser since he’s on that path.

1 Like

@SubliminalUser Can you please read the above exchange between myself @Sub.Zero and @Malkuth and provide your opinion ? Please?

What do you think about this pattern? I am listening only to Qv2
Somewhere I read that subs from the day before can be still executed another day even if you listen to different subs. Because if I follow a pattern like one day on and one day off let’s say just for two subs it would be too little and I want to listen more. So I am trying to listen one day (Ascension, Spartan), another day (Regeneration/Elixir or LD/Rebirth). And two rest days. One loop from each.

Another thing that puzzled me. I am monitoring my sleep regularly. With ultrasonic listening, I have normal sleep. Deep sleep around 2 hours and REM phase (I assume this is needed for processing sub) under 2 hours. Overall time is around 7h 15 minutes.
But with masked listening, I have deep sleep around 1h 40min and REM 2h 20 minutes. Overall around 8 hours of sleep.
One could say that masked listening is more effective hence my REM phase is bigger. But it is not that simple. From my observation ultrasonic version seems to be effectively similar to masked versions.

Has anyone observed this kind of thing?