Through the Dark Art of Mental Alchemy

Thanks a lot! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I ran two loops yesterday (LD and Alchemist) and I woke up groggy again. I had lots of dreams last night.

Testing my approach Iā€™ll be taking a one week washout now.

The approach is:
Two weeks for exposure = Saturation Phase
One to two weeks (depending on the intensity of the Saturation Phase) for processing = Execution Phase.

I listened to six loops per week only (for the last two weeks), therefore, my washout shall last one week only.

1 Like

I imagine this stack will really resonate with you,
I may have missed it, but any particular reason for not proceeding with Emperor?

1 Like

I got tempted by Emperor since it contains scripting aimed at destroying your limitations and detrimental beliefs, especially; ā€œI cannot do itā€, ā€œIā€™m not good enoughā€ and I thought there was no harm in running some ā€œextraā€ scripting you donā€™t really need (in my case, I didnā€™t need Sex Mastery and the stuff related to woman, I didnā€™t need the component related to building an empire and business either, the same if it comes to some essential alpha scripting and QL lite). But since the new tech is so powerful and taxing I just decided to jettison all that scripting and switch to LD that offers exactly the thing I wanted from Emperor most.

RM is the sub that is closest to my ā€œreal meā€ - Empath and Communicator and contains scripting similar to Emperorā€™s related to productivity and creativity (the latter much more developed than in Emperor, I guess).

I donā€™t want to give up on Alchemist since it promises the stillness of mind and energy balance and those are things I really need so Iā€™ll be sticking to Alchemist for three more months I think. I would gladly run RM and LD only, again, due to the power of the new tech and my current circumstances and needs.

I just want to say that it was your post that convinced me that RM is the best choice right nowā€¦ and ever:

Iā€™ve gone back to teaching.

3 Likes

that makes sense, is includes to much extraneous to your goals. In the end the right fit makes all the difference.

haha yes I loved renaissance man on my tests runs-but it wiped me the fuck out later onā€¦could have just been early exposure to QV2. It also made doing day work very difficult. Iā€™ll be returning to it later in a custom with WANTED and Emperor or Stark.

1 Like

RM, WANTED and RICH seem to be the Holy Trinity in SC and I may build two customs (RM-WANTED custom and RICH Ultima custom) upon it one day :slight_smile:

Yes, the new tech is really demanding and Iā€™m planning on cutting down on the loops after my one week washout next week. Iā€™ll be running fours loops a week only (2xLD, 1xAlchemist, 1xRM) for two weeks and then another washout (one week). That was the idea I got some time ago but itā€™s just got ā€œconfirmedā€ by Saint:

Iā€™m still testing it but my intuitions has been telling me thatā€™s the ā€œrightā€ direction.

3 Likes

Although Iā€™ve listened to barely twelve loops (6Q+6U) for the last two weeks and after a one week washout, I feel overloaded and my cognitive functions have declined a bit, especially verbal fluency. Iā€™ll be doing a washout till next Friday and then Iā€™ll be running eight loops (4Q+4U) for two weeks before the next washout.

I feel really strong and solid inside. On Monday I start teaching so we shall see how it looks if it comes to interacting with the people. I expect the script of Emperor to execute massively since I finished listening to it only two days ago.

1 Like

On the second day of my washout I still feel tired, overloaded and Iā€™m experiencing a slight headache. I feel I need that washout a lot and Iā€™m curious how itā€™s going to look like. Itā€™s a part of my experiment on Saturation Phase and Integration Phase. Itā€™s going to teach me more about the new tech potency as well.

1 Like

I pondered a bit more on the new tech and, even though I still feel a bit tired and overloaded, I decided to run it for one more week which should be enough to finish up Alchemist Stage 3. Itā€™s going to be 3 weeks of exposure to it and then a one week washout to have it integrated, so 4 weeks in total. On the preQ tech it was said one month was enough so in my case itā€™s still one month. But itā€™s more about how fast the script can get integrated on the new tech, itā€™s just amazing.

Iā€™ve decided to listen to no more than two programs at a time, one Q and one U. Four loops (2Q+2U) in total per week and no more than one loop in total per day. iā€™ll be sticking to Alchemist and Limit Destroyer.

1 Like

Hmm,means your going to split the ultima and q listening to different days?What does your schedule look like now out of curiosity?2 days on 1 day off 2 days on 2 days off?

1 Like

Precisely. :slight_smile: I realized that decreasing the power even more and finishing up one stage of a major program in one (3 weeks) run (with a washout at the end) may help me understand the new tech even better. But Iā€™m slowly getting inclined towards what @pacman has recently said that is your main focus should be on Integration Phase and running your loop when you feel/know/intuit that ā€œyouā€™re ready to goā€.

2 Likes

Can confirm.
Whenever I am overloaded I feel ā€œstupidā€ because I have issues building slightly advanced sentences.
Or even clean pronunciation.

Also for some reason I thought you already run Alchemist in the past. Am I mistaken?

1 Like

Iā€™ve been running it for almost four months now and Iā€™ve created five journals with it in. I promise thatā€™s the last one and I shall finish up that sub within three months. :slight_smile:

After one day of processing I ran one loop of LD last evening and itā€™s hitting me now with a slight reconā€¦

edit:
Iā€™ll be running one loop of Alchemist in two days only. It seems to me I have to cut down on the Ultima and listen to it only once per week.

It seems to me thatā€™s the case, therefore, I decided to run one loop of LD a week.

It looks like LD is working on some fears I thought I had dealt with utterly. Like a feeling of anxiety when bypassing dogs and strangers (especially groups of teenage boys). I havenā€™t experienced that for some years but today when I bypassed a dog I started thinking it could attack me from behind and although I didnā€™t feel any fear my back flinched and once it happened the dog attacked me from behind. I turned around and faced it with no fear and it stopped. It was an interesting experience since my mind remained fearless and calm and only my body reacted to it (the flinch).

Also, today when I was bypassing two teenagers I started thinking how teenagers used to laugh at me once I bypassed them when I was at that age but today I didnā€™t feel any anxiety and when I bypassed them I heard one of them laughing behind my back when I was like twenty meters further. I felt nothing but my stomach flinched.

I realized what kind of people used to do that to me and I taught of one word only; ā€œcowardsā€.

I was planning on doing two processing days after running LD but since I feel ā€œfresherā€ I decided to run one loop of Alchemist today. Tomorrow Iā€™ll be doing another processing day. Iā€™m listening to Alchemist now, it feels nice! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Do you meditate while listening to Alchemist?

Yes but cannot say itā€™s helped me a lot so far. Thereā€™s an improvement but not massive, maybe since I donā€™t do that to achieve some deeper states but just to relax.

Another thing I noticed today was my moves were not fluid but stiff and hindered, exactly how they were when I was a boy and my father used to call me ā€œwooden boyā€ for that reason. It didnā€™t make me feel uncomfortable though but it seemed a bit weird.

Iā€™m running another loop of Alchemist today, I want to see how it works for me. It feels really good too (like the first loop four hours ago).

Ultima seems to be okay if you give it around 30 hours for processing after running one loop, letā€™s do some more experiments on Q.

2 Likes

Although I ran two loops of Alchemist yesterday and I had a hard time falling asleep and I woke up for 30 minutes in the middle of the night I feel awesome today, my mood is very good and my energy level is high. Great! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Still no signs of overexposure or recon whatsoever. The energy level is still high and I feel solid. I might be close to discovering the formulaā€¦ it depends on what repeating the experiment is going to reveal but so far it looks promising.

1 Like