Main Disc. Thread - Stark ZP

Probably Mergers & Acquisitions. Company buying out another. Example: Microsoft buying out Activision Blizzard

@Seeker

3 Likes

Yep! (5 characters)

2 Likes

Interesting. Thanks for the clarification.

1 Like

Yes. It works on whatever product / process / service / idea you’re working on. In this case, drafting agreements.

Yes, very much so.

10 Likes

I very, very patiently scrolled down to see if anyone responded to him with this exact line hahaha.
_
So, I decided to run StarkQ as my main title, rather than Emperor or my career AM driven customs for my with and Stark. Imma update/edit this later with impressions.

Edit 1: I’m smooth. Inside and out, just feeling smooth. I hardly got even a bit of tiredness from Stark ZP if any at all.

When I have been interacting with customers and when I walked in the Home Depot store earlier, I have an immense sense of status. It didn’t extend to myself feeling above anyone else which I’m grateful for. No, I just had a satisfying sense of my role at the time.

People are definitely eyeing me in a way that I differentiate from Wanted (I wonder if their auras are complimentary). The looks are more along the lines of, ” Who’s that?" instead of, “Zamn, lookit him.”

I’m okay with this.

Optimism is at a nice level. My ability to converse with others is excellent already and I’m noticing a boost there already, though I won’t attempt to explain it just yet.

I’m pretty sure I have cognitive boosts already, pero I have Limitless ZP in my stack as well so :man_shrugging:t4: who’s to say where it comes from?

My ideas for developing my creative edge that I’ve neglected over long out of fear of failure seem doable, rather than out of reach.

I actually have a desire to study when I get home rather than simply just putting on Supernatural and kicking it with the fam bam.

I’m telling my lead how I plan to do things with no qualms of how he may feel about his ‘inferior’ taking charge. Indeed, more than one time today I told him what to do and my instructions were obeyed instantly.

Chosen ZP was in my stack from its inception until today.

More later.

Edit 2: Stark has definitely increased my desire to return to my artistic endeavors. Creating music and drawing being the operative desires. I’ll have to break out FL Studio again, if I can find it underneath the dust of time.

Edit 3: My girlfriend’s brother and I haven’t been close for… Awhile now. I’ve lent him money in the past, at times my very last dollar and received no love in return. I’ve very nearly come to blows on multiple occasions.

We hung out with him a couple of days ago and it was like a flip of the situation. We were talking about just about anything, getting along marvelously. He ended wanting to show me his gaming set up and that led to me getting to try out GTA V on computer for the first time (I’ve played on PS3 and PS4) for several hours after that.

A thing I want to note here is that I picked up the game controls extraordinarily quickly. I haven’t properly gamed in years. I think it’s funny because he at first kept saying, “Don’t worry you’ll get it bros” for the first ten minutes.

Thirty minutes in he was marveling at how fast I was picking it up and even demanded I start recording after an admittedly badass 5 -star streak of me running through the city with a sniper rifle taking off anyone’s head unfortunate enough to cross my cross-fires and blasting out of the window of his souped up Coquette shooting swat off of their door perch and taking out heli-gunners with (seemingly) no effort. From then on, he wanted me to record often.

I’m pretty sure he’s gonna edit it and use it on his YouTube later…

Edit 3 Addition: I forgot, there was a guy attempting to troll me by fucking with my personal vehicle I had left parked very properly in the middle of the street. He was smashing against it with an armored vehicle, clearly waiting for me to return and blast me.

I returned. Blast me, he did not.

I looked at the situation calmly, ran through about ten options and went with the funniest. I pulled out (i don’t remember the name of the gun, but it’s a sort of pulse pistol that sends a percussive wave out pushing things away) and proceeded to juggle his Armored Vehicle for about thirty seconds. He initially was trying to get momentum to run me down, but with the patience of a sage I continued diligently pushing his vehicle all over the place.

He in about one minute started typing in the chat, right when I decided to move on. I got bored at the same time as his indicator came on, so I gave him a couple more covering blasts on the way to my vehicle and burned rubber past him after sending some just for fun slugs into his window.

His message said something like, “My fault boss, that was messed up.”

I was about .75 GTA miles away when he sent another saying that he had gotten out of his vehicle to give me a free kill.

Alas for I was hell-bent on making the evening news against the police.
But yeah, so that day was interesting to me with her brother.

My girl even joked, “And look, you didn’t even wanna come.”

She said later that she’s glad that we’re talking again and I asked what she meant, she just replied “the past” and it clicked.

I honestly forgot I even had an issue with the guy.

He ended up coming over and staying the night. One thing I noticed that stood out is he kept repeating over and over throughout the day how much he loves my dog Phoenix and how he wishes he had one just like her.

Some of this update could have to do with Limitless, but I attribute the majority to Stark ZP.

Edit 4: I’ve noticed that after my loop of Stark ZP up until now, everything I’ve been doing has a smoothness factor to it.

Today I’m noticing during work that my efficiency is 99%, meaning that between deliveries, installs and interacting with customers there’s ‘exact perfection’ to it. No time is used that I didn’t plan ahead for.

The only time I’ve experienced this particular flow was in a combination of Limit Destroyer Ultima and one of my Son of Lightning customs.

Edit 5: I also noticed today (Jan 24th) that both of the times I’ve walked into the security door at my warehouse to clock in and get ready to work, my Driver Manager has noted me and made an announcement of my appearance.

The first time, he said something like, “Oh, here he is now!” I responded without stopping, “Who is he?” He says, “You, mother******, who else just walked in??”

I made a show of checking, of course.

Today, he greeted me with “Here’s my guy now! We know who this guy is!”

Being me, I responded, “Who, the unknown factor? Who’s that?”

He just grinned trying to come up with a rejoinder as I strolled away.

I tend to one liner people a lot I’m beginning to realize…

Edit 5: I am seeing a marked increase in my sociability with customers, and it’s such a smooth, natural transition. It’s like a blossoming of who I naturally would be without the jaded, cynical, mistrusting part of my self that is ‘trying to protect’ me. More on this social boost later.

17 Likes

I’ll have to watch myself with this one, lawl. Dragon Tongue has already boosted my silver tongue, no need to add another edge to an already wicked blade.

2 Likes

I was trying to tour that one as fast as wrinkly imperial spiritlightning fingers would move. Was legit afraid someone would be me to it. But alas, these are FULLY OPERATIONAL FINGERS.

2 Likes

I’m putting my 2 cents into this.

Ever since running stark, I’ve been saying a lot of jokes. I’ve been social with people out in public, starting conversations with them and much more. I’ve been making smart ass comments and jokes, which before may have seemed rude, now play in a fun and jokey manner. Learning and problem-solving wise, it’s been impactful, but not to a great extent. Stark does show, but some aspects might be held back because I might need a bit of healing or fixing.

That’s all for now.

Edit: Stack was: Stark + Emperor + Wanted. I’m on washout currently.

11 Likes

Has anyone else using Stark ZP noticed gaming abilities being boosted? Hopefully some of you aren’t using Limitless ZP in your stack as well, I’d like to track this down.

7 Likes

Oh damn, Stark having such a Dragon Tongue might be something I need to contain because I have this naturally anyway.

Overall, the reports look lovely.

SOON, Tony. SOON.

3 Likes

Yeah. It got me ranking faster than my normal pace. And last time I checked I was in the top 3%… with fewer matches played.

2 Likes

That would be PUBG, right? I love that game. I stopped playing a year or so ago when the bots/player ratio became too high. On mobile, anyway.

I forgot but I picked up playing Bullet Echo again on my phone. The first three matches were freaking amazing, totally MLG. The rest were… Average. Haha.

Hell. I started playing Don’t Starve Mobile again yesterday (my girl felt merciful so I got an entire day in, big shout out to the Librarian) and gawdamn my sense of strategy has been optimized greatly.

I’m up to i think day 47 with no sign of stopping.

2 Likes

This has definitely changed. It’s harder now and there’s like 30-40 players on average during the last circles.

You seem to be way more into games than I am…

I wonder what would happen if we stack Stark and GMXZP

1 Like

I’ve already:

Ignored my mom’s instructions to tell my dad about my baby on the way. I told her the day before and told her not to tell him cause he gets booty tickled if I don’t tell him first, or if he hears something from someone else.

She texted me the next morning talm bout you need to tell your dad, i haven’t told him yet. So…

I waited until the evening.

Once I was on the phone with him and he got the news and went through the happy phase, he started to go into negativity about my other blood siblings (I’m adopted) and I had a strange sense of how strange it is that he holds onto certain anger and disappointment.

Usually, I would have listened without comment and doing what I could to not be annoyed on behalf of my younger siblings.

That day, I waited for a pause and essentially shut the conversation down just as I sensed it reaching a climax. He immediately subsided and agreed with my point that they’re grown just like he is and they are free to do as they wish just as he’s free to take their actions the way he chooses.

This is unusual for me, with my father.

Stark ZP

P.S. my mother can be annoying and ignoring her instructions about my baby news felt right

3 Likes

I have had a desire to be a twitch gamer for years. I’ve got the potential, just not the will.

Yet.

My gf just the other day surprised me by telling me I should look into being a YouTuber, that might be a sign…

I’ll be picking PUBG Mobile up again soon then, the bots were the only reason I put it down before getting bored like I usually do.

As to me being more into games… Maybe. :man_shrugging:t4:

GMX and Stark seems like a helluva streamer stack :thinking: i wonder if anyone is running that.

2 Likes

Better than GMX, was one of the first posts I made about my Stark observations :stuck_out_tongue:

I remember Saint replied to you along the lines of “ZP titles all come with cognitive enhancements as its a part of the primer” or some such, right?

2 Likes

This reply to username Myster might be what you’re thinking of:

2 Likes

That’d be the Mind’s Eye scripting and the general cognitive boosting in every ZP sub.

9 Likes

If you ever fancy it more, check out “Channel Makers” and “Film Booth” on Youtube to get knowledge on how to run Youtube properly, what works, metrics, etc.

1 Like