Sage - Where There Is A Will

How’s your health? Your arm? Your back? Your ankle?

1 Like

My bodily pain has totally receded, including with my arm.

My head has cleared of the COVID related brain fog and headaches.

My back likewise feels far better, I’m glad you asked.

My ankle has just about fully healed. I get no trouble from it besides when a small animal or child cuts into my path and then I immediately detect a phantom pain that I associate with the fear of fracturing it once again.

I’ll have to add that into the list of things in my process to dis-identify with

Thanks for asking :slight_smile: apologies for that one post you edited the other night.

2 Likes

I’m beginning to feel the tell-tale feelings of cognitive processing as I’m on my way home from Cedar City, so hopefully I’ll be able to take a nap when I get home. The processing usually feels like a bit of sleepiness and reduced mental clarity (temporary).

It took several hours so that’s interesting.

Note: I’m not driving.

1/23/21

I woke up this morning with the realization that I had spent an unknown amount of time in a sort of ‘between’, I’m which I had a bunch of ideas generating like crazy. Unfortunately, i don’t recall any of them.

I also woke up thinking about a certain older Latina I work with, which was unexpected. I haven’t thought of her like that in quite some time.

1 Like

Changing the name of my custom from Pygmalion’s Momentum to Smooth Operator.

Running S.O now.

3 Likes
1 Like

I’m feeling aspirations of success in various areas increasing.

2 Likes

1/25/22

I’ve gotten $30 in tips and we’re barely halfway through the route. It seems to me that Stark is helping me to manifest more money.

I’m really looking forward to seeing the updated objectives on this title.

1 Like

I’m detecting tumult in my inner surrounding my sense of status. Very much background but I’m too aware of my self to not notice it.

I may choose to do another rest day tomorrow if I haven’t seen a change.

I’m also having issues with my lady as I’m ‘in trouble’ over a dream that she had this morning. I was upset for a bit, especially once the resulting conversation resulted in her claiming she’s leaving.

I have very little patience for these games so I’ve not responded to anything she’s sent since that message, and her messages changed from petty ‘go fuck that *****, you got what you wanted’ to her saying she doesn’t want to break up, but

Insert blame that’s all on me.

Nah. It’s about time I recalibrate this relationship once and for all. I’ve barely got time to play games that I want to play, I’ll be sparing none for insecurity.

2 Likes

The situation with my lady resolved well. I listened to her concerns on topics and she received what I had to say well.

As soon as I got home, I told her to come lay down with me as I simply wanted to hold her until she went to sleep.

This led to some pretty intimate sex. I value intimacy and I rediscovered that yesterday. She came twice and I allowed myself to let loose too.

While I detest conflict that starts in the way it did, in the end it actually helped us become closer.

I told her that I had zero intention of having sex when we first laid down and that I had just wanted to hold her and she replied that that was her intention all along.

Heathen.

2 Likes

1/26/22

Running Limitless and Stark ZP, in that order.

I believe that we ended up with $40 each at the end of the day.

1 Like

Reading Master Keys to Spiritual Freedom while listening to this and other music by Florian Bur while en route.

@AlexanderGraves on another thread triggered a realization in me.

I realized that there is work to be done. I realized that I have work to do. And I also realize that I haven’t been working towards my ultimate objectives with all that I have with what i have available.

My mentor used to ask me in his annoyingly loving way, “What are you working towards? What do you want? And are you doing everything that you can to make it happen?”

I never was able to say yes.

To give myself some credit, I did and still do quite a lot on an inner level every day. Some days I see and feel progress. Others, it feels like I’ve barely moved. But it’s all worthy.

Regardless. I’m not doing enough.

I never ignore when someone reflects what I have been feeling building in my own consciousness because no matter the medium (or, forum), it’s valid.

So, thank you for the inadvertent catalytic trigger, my friend. I bookmarked your post the other day about the YouTube channels you recommended and followed their channel so I can check them out over the weekend.

Now.

I’m fairly certain that Stark in conjunction with the rest of my current stack as well as previous, recent stacks, has been leading me to Be. Be more. Be my best. I care nothing for being THE best anymore, for what is that? Who is that? The best in comparison to…?

What one man can do, any man can do. There’s no ultimate level here on Earth. I mean… There is but isn’t? Basically, when I’ve reached THE ultimate level, namely, oneness with All, then I’ll say, “Yea. That’s the stuff.”

But I lived a decent amount of my twenties trying to surpass others. I once had a goal to be the wisest man on Earth. I wanted to surpass Solomon. What metric exists for this?

Then, I wanted to surpass Jesus.

Bro. How?!

And so on.

I came to a realization in recent times that I have projected ultimate levels onto others and somewhat deified otherwise normal individuals. Disobeying the Second Commandment.

Oh yeah, Moses was a target too. I wanted to be the greatest prophet

I see the patterns and I’m more than willing to change.

I do a lot of self examination and the thing I keep coming to is a fear of taking a step forward in which there is no turning back. A somewhat silly analogy but…

It’s like when a man is having sex. It’s all fun and games until he reaches that ‘point of no return’ and couldn’t stop if he wanted to.

I’m both excited to reach that point and terrified.

In this, the fear extends to each aspect of my life, so the feeling is a bit encompassing. But this post so far is in relation to my Christhood goals. Useful.

I’ve experienced in my short life rejection, derision, scorn, and all sorts of manifestations from others that time and time again, I’ve risen above and continued on the path I’ve set for myself, only to be brought back down by certain people.

My mentor years ago once had me consider what these manifestations mean. What individuals in history receive(d) this treatment? Is it not a ‘crucifixion’ of sorts?

Fear, doubt, worry. All things that are blocking my direct experience of my Higher Self and ultimately, my connection with the Creator. Why?

Anyways. I needed to get this out and get over the fear of what people may think seeing “Christhood”. I could give a f*** and unfortunately, my mortal identity still somewhat does.

Eh.

I have a fire within me that I’ve witnessed many times. It has been blown on, stamped on, and many have attempted to snuff it. I’ve been brought down several times in my life regarding my pursuit of who I am and I realized a few months ago that I accepted this and allowed dualistic individuals to project their limited sense of identity onto me.

Never again.

I’ve learned from my Soaring (as I call it) in the past and I’ve learned where I can change. That’s the important part. But no thing on Earth will come become me and Me again.

2 Likes

On another note.

Stark ZP. Why I didn’t give Stark a chance before, I have no id-

Okay, bull. I know exactly why and it’s because I allowed some of the misinformation about the title (keyword: feminine) to cause me to discard it each and every time I visited the Main or Q stores. Yet another point in favor of not letting other’s opinions/beliefs get in the way of my experiencing reality.

Anyways. Stark ZP has turned me into a very efficient worker. I’ve been a hard worker since I joined the job market ten years ago. This was in response to my adopted family constantly chiding me for my laziness, or joking i would end up homeless and that I’d never make it.

My adopted dad once told me that he doesn’t know how I’ll make it in life. That really hurt at the time. It still has an effect on me but not so much anymore.

And, guess who ended up homeless living out of his Jeep? T’was I. It’s amazing how things told to us when we’re young affect the reality we create

But, though I’ve always tried to work smarter than harder, I’ve recently noticed since introducing myself to Stark ZP that I’m very, very efficient in my work. Everything I do, from managing the back of the truck, opening appliances, prepping them, dollying them inside of the home, conversing with customers, etc etc…

All of it is done with absolutely wonderful precision and timing. I’ve tweaked my program without much thought and seen benefits almost immediately.

More on this later.

I also have to remember to note the socializing aspect that I believe I started on the Main ZP thread

3 Likes

We’re the sum total of our Life experiences. If that was all there was to the equation, I’d say there is no point to life.

I would prefer to consider it as, we’re the sum total of our Life choices. We change our life when we change our choices.

Change the inner, and everything else flows. We can’t change our life without changing our choices.

And that takes a choice.

2 Likes

I’m not sure when I’ll be able to run this stack purely in ZP. But this stack is optimal for who I think I am.

Stark ZP x Wanted ZP x Sage Immortal ZP.

A Stark, Ascension and Chosen ZP custom would be an optimal build in my opinion.

Same. Not necessarily feminine but the Unisex. I was like, MEEEH. At that time I had my fragile masculinity threatened by that.

Good to see you overcame it as well!

1 Like

1/28/22

I woke this morning with the song ‘Bellaquita’ running in my head. I also had the line, “God will not be mocked” running around in my head.

I was reaaally tired when I first got up. Like, I considered not taking a shower so that way I could just lay there for an additional 15 minutes.

As usual, ever since Ascension Qv2 turned me into a morning person and my career customs have boosted my drive, I couldn’t do it. Literally. Couldn’t.

So, I got up and trudged around my apartment barely conscious, running my morning mantra through my mind while gathering my work and bike shit. I then went into the bathroom to take a shower, played ‘Bellaquita’ on Spotify to sate my brain and immediately, I began to feel a trickle of my energy returning.

I wasn’t thinking about it but I stood there in the mirror admiring my body. I realized that I had harbored a limiting view of my body for most of my life.

“It’s okay to want to take care of your body, but trying to look good is wrong.”

“It’s ego that makes you want to look good.”

“Who are you trying to impress? Why do you think that’s okay?”

Type shit.

The beginnings of the realization started yesterday and came to a climax as I found myself dancing in the mirror enjoying my ability to move my body sensually.

Oh yeah, he’s hella open on this journal

But anyways, yeah. I’m glad I saw that in myself. Back to my energy.

I’m sitting there in the mirror, marveling over my body and the music made me want to move. So, I’m sitting there sluggish and irritated that my sense of duty causes me to want to work instead of call off (funny when I type it) and my body just starts moving of its own accord.

I started singing the lyrics and immediately felt optimism beginning to build within me, nigh on enthusiasm.

I hopped in the shower and by the time I got out a few minutes later I was damn near perfectly fine in available energy levels.

Kissed my girl, hopped on my bike and took off.

Boi I was smaaaaaaaaashin’ through Vegas. I got to work very, very quickly and had no worries of cops. Verily I tell you, t’was not a cop on the streets.

I get to work and fuck. I felt like a beacon. Chosen/Stark influence fuh shizzle cause I felt and still feel it. And when I reached work, I noticed that my sense of status was right back to where it was a few days ago but even more optimized, natural, assimilated.

I interacted with just about everyone in a flurry of buoyant, beautiful, bountiful joy. I feel like I brought up the majority of people I spoke to for even a few seconds and THAT is badass.

I realized yesterday, similar to how I told @Invictus on the Main Stark ZP thread the other day, that I have a gift with my tongue. I realized that with my level of awareness and skill with my words, I can absolutely destroy just about anyone if they lack proper self awareness and esteem.

Of course, my name is Sage, not Bane (my former go to when I was young, along with Ninjistic). So immediately, I sensed the spectrum of potential and realized that I also have a natural skill at building people up at any given moment.

My mentor once slipped and called me an ‘elevator’ and clammed up and refused to divulge more

So, me being me I of course immediately decided that I’d rather build people up as much as I can when they’re in my presence rather than being ‘clever’ or proving that I am untouchable with the gab so ‘be careful around me’.

This morning, then, was a very rewarding experience. I have more but this post would be very, very long so I’ll leave that tangent alone as of now.

My girl was agreeable to me going to the gym when I told her my intentions this morning. Big surprise, tbh. Usually her first thing is, “But the over there are gonna be all over you.”

Heartsong ZP

I’m going to harp on my increased work efficiency for awhile I sense. But for good reason. Stark ZP has a stronger, more clear and efficient boost on my skill in my work than the combination of my work customs and Limit Destroyer combined.

@SaintSovereign, you hearted one of my Limit Destroyer posts from awhile back so this tag is to bring this to your attention in case its useful for you and Fire in any way.

Stark ZP has boosted my productivity, drive, efficiency and ability to come up with solutions immediately for an issue. Customers that watch me while I’m doing my do have more than once -since I’ve added Stark ZP - said that I make that look so easy, or that it looks like I’ve been doing this awhile. Well that’s no friggin accident as I do everything in my power naturally to look as smooth and effortless at everything that I do that it looks like I’m gliding.

A guy I used to work with used to call me Smooth Operator because it seemed like I just flowed in everything I did, from work to women to socializing and so on. He gave me that name after I introduced him to the veritable, mythic goddess that is Sade.

And yes, that is the reason for the name of my custom.

But yeah. Like I said yesterday. Stark works for me and I regret internalizing misinformation regarding it.

I’m typing this with Swype as things are flying to my mind to note (Limitless ZP) and my fingers can barely keep up, and the energy that I have feels very similar to being a tad bit over caffeinated. Like I said to the one guy that I’m not going to tag on the post I had RV edit the other day because I let my humanity slip, I can go from one mood of brimming with energy, positively feeling like I could burst to more subtle, thoughtful, grounded energy.

I didn’t mention to him that I do this at will. Stark ZP has optimized this in such a natural, seamless way that if I didn’t know better, I’d assume that its because of my semen retention habits.

But I do know better, and I’m not one to ‘think around’ results I see.

My work superiors show respect for me. As can be seen through most of my posts, I am humorous about just about anything. That extends to anything my boss’s may tell me, even if I don’t care for what they have to say. In other words - and this could be in part due to both my natural personality and my use of Dragon Tongue - I can quite literally reframe any situation to where the end results in me walking away after dropping a very smooth line and everyone I’m walking away from busting a gut shaking their heads in wonder.

I’ve said before that I resonate with Spiderman in a lot of ways, especially his friggin ability to talk shit in the most dire circumstances. That’s me and has been me since I was just a wee lad. Many have hated me for that. Most have loved it.

Stark ZP, man.

2 Likes

I guess that last post was still long af.

Stark ZP x Wanted ZP. I was musing the other day (random fact: my social media tags used to always be ‘strangemusings’ as a play on ‘Strange Music’) and I personally feel like Stark and Wanted can be to each other what Primal and S&S became to Primal Seduction.

That’s more than likely a subjective feeling. I think I wrote it somewhere else but my optimal stack, limiting myself to three simple, non-custom titles is easily Stark x Wanted x Sage Immortal.

I have a plan I’m formulating regarding a more experimental cycle. I’ve played it rather safe with my loops and schedule since Emperor Q humbled me one time. I think that would have been around 6 back to back loops back then.

I’m considering rotating Stark and Chosen every 21 days. Wanted would be rotated with Heartsong, Limitless would be rotated with Sage.

After I typed that, I felt a sense of peace with it, taking note for future Sage

Saint, I already tagged you above and I dislike tagging y’all too much so if you see that, lemme know what your thoughts are.

I just finished my loop of Smooth Operator before I submitted the last post.

So, continuing my last post’s direction, Smooth Operator would be in use rather than Wanted ZP for a month or two in this rotation.

1. Stark ZP x Smooth Operator x Limitless ZP

2. Chosen ZP x Heartsong ZP (oh, how I wanna experience you) x Sage Immortal ZP

3. Stark ZP x Smooth Operator x Limitless ZP

4. Chosen ZP x Heartsong ZP x Sage Immortal ZP

And then, eventually:

Stark ZP x Wanted ZP x Limitless ZP

Chosen x Heartsong ZP x Sage Immortal ZP