Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 2)

@subliminalguy Have you been living a perpetual “Groundhog Day” type of lifestyle where you face the same emotions every single day because of your environmental circumstances hardly change? I think @Fractal_Explorer may be right in this case, where you need to have new experiences and new events in your life to break the old patterns and loops. I’m a INTP, and have been having a similar problem as you, and am looking closely at running Stark to break the cycle.

5 Likes

Oh shit! They know! :rofl:

Yeah. I’m grateful to be starting Stark tomorrow. Like I REALLY am!

Will only run Stark solo for 2 separate days or so before beginning LB. I want to know how the changes feel.

I’ll be watching your postings if you start Stark yourself. :+1:

5 Likes

Late to the party but thanks for bring it up as I experienced it with Chosen. My conclusion was it was due to self-hypnosis. Through reading the sale page, internalizing the objectives, imaging the effects. However, I found that for that to happen, some kinds of familiarity had to be available, meaning I had related experiences to the sales page/objectives, e.g. standing up for others, supporting others when they are low, being warm and gentle etc.

Call it premonition, self hypnosis or anticiplacebo, I believe that when a sub caused that effect, it shows that that sub is right for you, or at the very least clicks with you. (Even though I didn’t go for Chosen :sweat_smile:)

2 Likes

I am still at the experimentation stage and most likely I will try out Stark ZP, since I haven’t done so.

Stark seems to be that type of subliminal where I can surf the waves of synchronicity instead of having to keep pushing and grinding, like I feel on Emperor, which makes me extremely tired and frustrated, even if it is ZP.

I also felt “heavy” on Emperor ZP.

2 Likes

Yeah, Emperor has always had a push. And I’ve heard guys speaking of the ZP version having physical shifting in it as well. That’s likely causing a bit of tiredness and lag.

1 Like

Yes. Anyway Emperor is good if you have a firm and clear goal which will give you the drive and discipline to work towards it.

Perhaps for us, if we are still searching for the best direction for ourselves, Stark probably will help in identifying our strengths and how we can make use to these strengths to reach our goals.

I believe that in order to Stark to achieve this, it must bring out that sense of discovery and curiousity in us through new learnings and experiences.

After all, the “finding you mission(s)/purpose(s)” script is still a big part of Stark after the ZP update.

For those being stuck in an emotional rut and sick of playing healing subs all the time, Stark ZP might be refreshing.

Anyway a few hours ago, I dropped Aslan out of my user portrait, and switched to a playful, Mickey Mouse in his sorcerer’s apprentice costume. This image evokes feelings of playful magic, wonder, childhood-like curiousity, as well as the magician archetypes. I wasn’t thinking about running Stark ZP yet when I put it up, but now I think my subconscious has been hinting to me.

3 Likes

Analyzing input…

Computing…

Stand by for reply…

Reply formulated…

Thank you @James!

6 Likes

EoG on deck.

17 Likes

:slight_smile: Yes

1 Like

@SaintSovereign Thank You
@Palpatine It’s our time to become wealthy

3 Likes

Do you think it would be a good idea for someone to run a stack made up of the first 3 stages.

So stage 1, stage 2, stage 3 following the instructions for 3 zp products.

Is this a viable plan or bad idea for multi stage products like EOG?

4 Likes

No answer was provided by Saint in that thread.

Im looking for an official answer from the creators.

EoG ZP now available.

18 Likes

@SaintSovereign Is Quantum Limitless ZP coming tomorrow?

6 Likes

So, I was asked to expand on the Measurable Goals bit.
Copying my reply here.

:point_down:t2:

Measurable simply means that there is a way to measure the results/progress.

“My goal is to lose weight.” – has no measurement.

“My goal is to lose 20 pounds.” – has a measurement.

“My goal is to lose 20 pounds by 31st May 2022.” – is a specific, measurable, time-bound goal.

This person can tell on any given day how far they have come, how much more to go, is the deadline still reachable, etc.

Remember the Instructions?

Changing the Number & Date can completely change all other factors:
– How might I fail?
– What my plans are?
– Etc.

There can indeed be Qualitative Values to one’s goals, but those are additional considerations for the Planning process.

“My goal is to lose 20 pounds by 31st May 2022 … while staying vegan, without abusing drugs, and exercising in ways that increase my mobility & longevity.”

:+1:t2:

10 Likes

Will Power Can Corrupt be updated with a contemporary script of the 48 Laws of power (like mentioned here) or will it be based on the original scripting?

Or maybe both? That would be beyond amazing.

Fire, Saint, any thoughts on this so far?

3 Likes

What’s the point of creating it as a multi-stager then :thinking:?

Plus you’d probably get better results running Mogul ZP solo, compared to the “cocktail of stages” that you’re suggesting.

3 Likes

Why are they always so hasty? :rofl:

2 Likes

Quantum Limitless ZP today maybe?

4 Likes