Main Disc. Thread - Renaissance Man

Unless RM can replace one or more of the customs and works better towards your goal then wait.

I know for a fact I’d do the opposite and buy it anyway :roll_eyes: but I’ve seen you post quite a bit about your stack being heavy and saw that you have 9 subs over three customs, that’s definitely heavy. When I saw that I thought wtf? (I didn’t realise they were customs aha).

I saw Saint reply to you about it being heavy too and one thing I’ve started to learn to do is listen to him. I’ve made a lot of mistakes not listening and it’s burnt me in the backside.

So either get it and replace a custom or two or wait until it fits your goals. Don’t get it based on hype. Also whilst it seems I bought it based off hype the main thing I got it for was productivity.

5 Likes

Listened to one loop during my workout.
Not that it has anything to do with my workout but I lifted way heavier than I did last week doing the same moves and felt so much stronger even tho I was tired af…

But the real deal.
During and after the loop I got to work on a poster I’ve been procrasinating for some dance classes. Not only did I make the poster but I sent it out.

Some real magical shit going on in here.

9 Likes

thanks Brandon!

it is related to my goals somehow

but I wonder if those things can be covered with the rest of my stack

I do definitely want it
but I guess the rest of what I’ve got still fits better (definitely waaaaay more than just one RM title - any of those customs)

So I guess it’s better not to add it eh? xd
maybe Q+ will allow for more cores in each custom

do you think the rest of the subs can cover my goals also including creative expression to the extent that is present in anything, including anything that involves some… performance let’s say?

hm, but yeah, all my divinations say I should not add more
my decision was to not add more
saint says dont add more
you confirm same
I think I should stick with my stack
maybe it’s reconciliation that is trying to push me to add it (it goes way beyond hype, it’s a sort of ‘what if I’m not good enough without this’ feeling - which I only realize now btw after you said the word hype and I got to reflect on it - maybe DR is digging out some weakness here)

good job

must say I’m being pretty productive too

for some time I procrastinated a lot
with DR at some point was really fucked

still got amazing results in my studies, astonishing actually

and now I feel a lot more productive

I do have to push myself though
like, I have to keep pulling myself away from distractions

and say hey let’s focus on this task at hand :smiley:

Just burnt? Lucky you. I got a :dragon_face: kicking me in the :horse: on a semi-daily basis.

YOU are magic mate!

PS I’m a fan!

2 Likes

Does Renaissance Man improve the ability to understand sciences like biology, chemistry, physics, geology, astronomy etc? Or does the learning focus on more right-brained, artistic topics.

1 Like

Tested another loop yesterday

Caveat: this might be interacting with my stack to contribute to some of these effects but these tests were RM as the first sub of the sub with a day rest in between.

This sub masters the line between creative potential of chaos and the order structure of execution, strategy, and multi-faceted discipline incredibly well.

Further updates

1. There is an insane burst of creativity -it’s like pure chaos tempered with logic and execution. I’ve never experienced anything like it. It’s like this sense of molding the world with my hands, or like my vision can be made real and a stamp on the world.

2. There is Emperor X 5+ confidence for assertion and self expression and Emperor x5 + push and drive to make things happen both things that need to get done, things that are important accumulatively or with compound effects, and things that matter and making them happen, creating them now.

3. I experience increasing further sense of freedom in my thinking, what’s possible and how I can do things. I can’t believe how solid I thought things were, even stuff like the layout of my room, or how I relate to people.

4. Strong, strong sense of bringing creations to reality-like fantasy with making it real.

5. There is a confidence in my identity and what I can offer and a push to make it happen on this.

6. I’m having this sudden leaps in synthesizing interests

7. The level of confidence on this is Khan Stage 4 like-I feel ZERO fear around anyone

8. I’m sharing way more and expressing what I want-some recon around over-talking at one point but this mellowed out. People seem extremely drawn into what I say and deeply interested. I get the sense I could revolutionize the world on this. Stark tests had me have a sense I could create something massively impact-full -but there is a confidence and self belief on this that is next level. Perhaps faith unyielding model.

9. A surprising Emperor like effect-of my standards for myself and the work I do/put out, to be raised much higher-not just in the results I produce but in my choice of what I put effort into

10. Definitely feeling more deeply, both exuberance of life but also -this could be recon- anxiety and darkness- I felt a container around it that after a certain point.

11. I cannot sit still on this, even if I am daydreaming, I’m getting something else done. This is stronger-anti procrastination for me than any other Ultima or sub (before I crash though). There is a drive here but also a pull/flow or inspired movement towards doing things.

There is something very unique about this sub and I will continue to report when I notice or discern new things, I am taking a week off though starting today .

I’m not sure how I want to integrate it into my stack when I resume

I will say though:
Even though this sub feels smoother during the run-I crash HARD about 6 hours after, and the recon sense when I crash is very strong. Not a direct correlation to running this sub because I’ve been in a crazy, barely getting a minute to myself, time period with what’s going on in my life. But it does feel this sub is very, very strong.

I’m very excited for subs to get this tech upgrade, and also hope/wonder if Ultimas can get an option/upgrade version of this tech because it is more instantaneous to me than Ultima, let alone with the smaller script, and that would be a solution to Ultima booster effect without Ultrasonic.

22 Likes

Have you noticed any effect like the ones that Dragon Tongue and Chiron offer?

1 Like

I read your post. It’s like your 8 cylinder engine is pumping out the power of 16 cylinders. You peak, then you valley I guess.

@SaintSovereign @Fire could there be a way to modulate this energy expenditure?

3 Likes

Love the analogy and the move to improve already

but before any tune up to the sub, it might be good to check if this is a universal or relatively universal effect.

It’s not even clear the sub is fully responsible in my case, let alone generally.

5 Likes

I’ve yet to run either of those modules in customs however

I found any easier time teaching things I learned, when in a social context, with confidence and clarity.

I’m also never at a loss for words, and the energy and willingness to use those words, so far with my test loops on RM. I strongly enjoyed holding court in the social encounters I had on it. I’ve also been posting on facebook and sharing on 100+ person zoom events with zero qualms about it. Two things I’ve never done before.

I think this sub would be great for teaching, if nothing else, I’m in love with what I’m sharing, happy to express it, and people love listening.

D

10 Likes

It will help you with skill building. Not exactly “downloading how to fly a helicopter or know kung-fu” like in the movie The Matrix. More like removing all blocks for your creativity (like writer’s block), helping you feel relaxed/confident and hence easier to express yourself, bringing wonder back into your life that you had as a child that fearlessly created, parts of Ultimate Artist that helps in learning and mastery, increase curiosity, make more people love and appreciate your unique gifts to the world, etc

Yes. Polymaths. People who master many disciplines at the same time. Like Leonardo Da Vinci who was an painter, engineer, biologist, skilled in metal and wood work, sculptor, etc

Yes. And more. Try it. You will not be disappointed

EDIT: down the thread, I realized you had ended up purchasing it and with great results. Good going :+1:

7 Likes

@SaintSovereign Not sure if it’s the player I switched to which is this

Or the new headphones but I can faintly hear voices when running Renaissance Man and also right now as I run The Executive Ultima I can hear what sounds like a female voice

3 Likes

Ah, I love that little app. Haven’t tried SC products with it but I’m glad to find an music player without ads.
Should be a crime to put ads in one’s own music!

2 Likes

I don’t know how about you but I still feel my stack is affecting me much stronger than when I was using the former player. From time to time it feels a bit overwhelming.

1 Like

@Sub.Zero I think this will answer that

1 Like

1 Like

@Sub.Zero The Dude abides

2 Likes

Here you go, Harry Potter! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It appears we’re closer to Q+ and U+ than expected.

6 Likes