Adventures of Ouroboros: Wealth Development

Alright, carrying on.

New Adventure is to pick a holiday stack.

No pressure to close heavily until beginning of the new year. Taking the 22nd to 2nd almost completely off - will work 2 days on the 27th/28th but probably not even get any booked calls.

Going to go on a new years reflection retreat as I always do for NYE from the 29th-1st, lots of time to dig deep into my psyche, would be nice to either dig up some stuff to reflect on, or do heavy rewiring so that I’m new-ish come 2024

Slot 1: Nouveau/LE custom (basically just microlooping this, will focus on developing with slot 2/3
Slot 2: ???
Slot 3: ???

Top contenders:

• The executive
  • Paragon Sleep
  • QL ST2
  • Phoenix
1 Like

LE results and reflections

I don’t think I give LE enough love with my written posts. I give it love in big batches, but I don’t rack up the little pieces of evidence that show why I love it so much. I talk about sales, which naturally leads to chats about NR, a lot, but let’s put it this way…

The results of NR or any sub that I listen to would be almost impossible without the help of LE keeping me in a massive action-taking mode. Not only does LE seem like a results enhancer, but it also seems like a recon-reducer, in both cases because it makes taking action easier.

LE has it’s own sales boosting effects as well - I’ve never tried this, but I imagine that I could probably even drop NR (drop all wealth/other subs) and go on long sales streaks running nothing but solo LE. But I don’t feel the need to run that experiment, as I like the wealth + productivity combo.

Coming back to NR/LE solo (minus a few health-saving runs of Paragon), I’m feeling the effects coming back, very pronounced.

My productivity system is starting to become more pen and paper - a positive sign that i’m moving away from the distractions of tech. And I’m being more disciplined and organized about “mind-dumping” any stray thoughts/to-do’s that I want to capture later, so that I don’t constantly feel this sense that I’m “missing” something.

Most noticably, I’ve been carving an hour out each night, right before bed, to do some sort of high-priority, important-not-urgent, non-career-focused, , technology-free focused & deep work.

The deep work, more so journaling this part for myself

Last night, it was doing some vision work from the Tony Robbins course I did. Tonight, it’s going to be reading a book. Sometimes, it’s just being quiet, present, feeling what it’s like to wander around the house and letting my impulses take me where they take me for a whole hour, so long as it’s not into tech or a distraction. Reading, meditating, stretching, kettlebells, journaling, doing nothing, organizing my next day, they’re all possible on the menu. Just feeling very called to carve out an hour for myself each night to end the day on a focused, connected-to-self note, instead of a distracted, social-media-binging, disconnected-from-self end to the day.

I’m also feeling called to do something similar in the morning, but that’s more of a stretch goal. For now, the only thing I’m making myself do in the morning is pick up a 70lb dumbbell and hold it for at least 10 seconds right when my alarm goes off in the morning. No snooze.

4 Likes

Long question to support, on if I’m plateauing with Limitless Executive and need a different sub to affect deep personal changes to the core level about focus.

the LONG ticket

Hi

I’ve been running limitless Executive with dedication for about two months now. But it has been one of the staples of my stack, on and off, for two years. I probably have about 10 months of total consistency with it across that time.

my intuition is I’m starting to hit a plateau with it. I might be wrong.

I noticed that my workday productivity has massively improved, up to a point, but hasn’t progressed further since then.

From 9 AM until about 3 PM, I’m more or less on task. It’s a dramatic transformation from where I used to be. That’s amazing for me.

but once my workday gets close to its end, I go right back to a more unproductive mindset. Lot of YouTube binging. Avoidance of tasks. I usually don’t even end my day at work properly, ending early, with tasks left undone,

the other reason I think that I am plateauing off of limitless executive is because when I don’t listen to limitless executive, it’s results go away really quickly

so I guess what I’m trying to explore is what kind of subliminals to listen to to address these productivity issues that I have at a deeper, more fundamental level to myself, and to dig up deeper changes, that touch more to my core. I want to change the root cause of this and rewire myself to be much more productive overall – not just at work, but also in my personal life.

One reason I might be “plateauing” could be I’m only listening to 3-5 minutes of Limitless Executive, for what I call “long term development” or my productivity. And I’m microlooping 30-60s of LE for same-day results. So first question, could that be why I’m experiencing this. Would longer loops “hit deeper?”

but I’m also willing to explore subliminals to address this directly.

with the holidays coming, I have time to handle some recon, if need be. And with an NR/LE custom coming soon, I now only have a one-title stack.

I’d like to pick 1-2 subliminals that would help me hit this goal of a deeper sense of internal drive and productivity directly, to stack alongside the NR/LE custom. If there’s something that can give me a boost to my sleep/wakefulness and get me more motivated to wake up in the morning that’s even more exciting.

I just don’t want to run Mogul or Emperor to accomplish this as I’ve tried and it’s not accomplishing what I want it to.

to enhance the focus with more intense focus scripting, I’m looking at quantum limitless stage 2, as I recently ran ST1. And eventually going to st3/4. That’s one option.

I’m also looking at The Executive – does the executive hit deeper than Limitless Executive?

so I’m thinking of stacking one of those two subliminals, as a focus-specific-script, with a results-enhancer/healer/limit remover.

For the results enhancer, I’m looking at Phoenix, which I have no experience with, and I’m looking at Sanguine: Elixir, which I have a lot of experience and results with.

to sum up:

– does EXEC hit deeper than LE?
– is QLST2/3/4 better for addressing the root causes of focus/productivity than EXEC?
– would elixir or phoenix be the better results enhancer for a focus stack?
– does running 3-5 minutes of LE instead of 10-15 minutes of LE make it less of a deeply transformation, “root” experience for me?
– are there other subs I didn’t mention that could help me accomplish this?

to sum up the main questions

– does EXEC hit deeper than LE?
– is QLST2/3/4 better for addressing the root causes of focus/productivity than EXEC?
– would elixir or phoenix be the better results enhancer for a focus stack?
– does running 3-5 minutes of LE instead of 10-15 minutes of LE make it less of a deeply transformation, “root” experience for me?
– are there other subs I didn’t mention that could help me accomplish this?

2 Likes

Renaissance Man is striking me as the perfect holiday/focus sub, actually.

It’ll help me connect with family over the holidays, so that social component will be there.

It’ll help me dig deep into my emotions to come up with gold, the truth of what I want in life, to reflect on and fully cement during my end of year reflection retreat.

It’ll be a great time to run it as I’ll have the time over the holidays to pursue creative projects, a bit of writing, etc.

And for this focus question, it could very well help me feel productive by unblocking me from doing the things I want to do and having me do them with more vision. I’ve been wanting to run it for so long, just been waiting for the upgrade FOREVER, but I might have to just listen to it normally over the holidays and be pleasantly surprised when it gets upgraded.

8 mins of Paragon (feeling sick still)
8 mins of LE
goodnight

@azriel you’re one of ten people on this thread that said the productivity was crazy strong on RM, stronger than Executive ultima at the time. Does that still hold up or how do you feel about that now?

Custom has arrived -

A light sales custom dedicated to nothing but short term success at my current role - making this a light title, for low recon, on the days and weeks where i want nothing but sales prowess… and making an all-in-one short-term custom so that my other two slots can be long term development if and when i feel like it.

DEFINITELY will be adding RM and QL into the fold soon after much deliberation - currently running paragon because i’m a bit sick.

1 Like

1 min of the NR/LE custom.

life is pretty amazing right now so I don’t even know what results to look for.

1 Like

Still on track for our sales metrics even in december, a nasty slow month in real estate. Results would be a tad better if I wasn’t running Paragon, but, they’d also be better if I wasn’t sick, lol, so Paragon is a net win.

My creative productivity was very high on RM, but it quickly lead to one of the most challenging periods of the last few years on it and I did not stay on the sub. That was early QV2 for me and not a good time. Have not tested RM since.

How does it ‘feel’ compared to the store title stack. Actually thinking of trying LE. And your starting to ‘sell’ me on it. My productivity has been really poor-since ironically -running Emperor :hugs: Just care more about life than work.

Edit: I’m banging out certain things -but my obsessive focus on work is down, and I’m more directed to high ROI rather than all the little stuff that adds up to profound change.

2 Likes

You think it had a big contribution to the challenging time or did it just happen to coincide?

I think the QV2 format did, as well as many other challenging life factors–not RM necessarily in and of itself. But I wouldn’t run RM unless I was in a very creative profession or had room to focus on creative, artistic endeavors in my life.

1 Like

Since NWE came out I don’t feel subliminals anymore. I don’t feel NR AT ALL. It just is very noticeable that it’s getting me results. Sales are up. Socializing is fun. I’m confident and productive.

That’s why I stopped running NR. I couldn’t feel its effects. But then I looked at my daily reports and noticed my sales streak started exactly when I started NR and stopped exactly when I stopped running it.

But ever since NWE I stopped journaling because the feeling has gone away. I act differently but however I’m acting, even if I’m acting way more productive or professional or successful than normal, feels like I’ve always acted that way and am doing so independently

4 Likes

As for the actual custom, I haven’t run a full loop yet, just 60 seconds, and I’m sick, so it’s hard to say. But we got a sale today

Interesting, very similar exp w/NRICH for me. I haven’t done a second run through of it, but I agree with NWE the “feeling” is a lot more subtle.

I’m torn on it- except for 3 weeks on NR with my TS Black custom -where my results were off the charts insane, I have not noticed anything or I’ve stopped noticing anything. Other than this feeling of not wanting to try because things are easy. I could be in recon and maybe need to wash out or maybe just looking for results in sales/income has me miss things. I don’t really like the subtlety, I love the feeling of insane results, or blown away by things, or grateful for who I am and become. Since adding NWE to my TS Black custom -it all feels like ‘par for the course’ and it’s weird, it has me want the next things, something more or bigger, like this is not enough. Which of course could also be recon.

1 Like

Same, it’s made me overexpose and get recon, which I do feel still haha

But on New Emperor I realize sometimes I’m setting more boundaries or using a more commanding tone and it feels like this has just always been who I am, it’s not really noticeable. But upon reflection these are definitely results because NO I have not always set boundaries or used a commanding tone

NSE is truly insane

1 Like

Nouveau RICH custom bringing in quick results. My friend got me two free tickets to the nutcracker ballet, the tickets were easily worth $450 each. And while I was there, saw an old real estate mentor of mine and rekindled the relationship.

3 Likes

Noticed that I’m not taking nearly as much action taking on concussion-healing as I was when I was listening to QL. Sounds like NOE was leading me to the experiences I needed to heal it as quick as possible… exercises, appointments, less dopamine, etc

Good reminder that we’re always getting “results” because I didn’t notice how much I was on track with that goal until I stopped.

2 Likes