Adventures of Ouroboros: Wealth Development

Does Paragon kill productivity for you normally or only when your sick ?

I just ordered a LOTS/Paragon custom as a gym booster to experiment with. My intention was to use it for a month to get some minor injuries fully recovered.

That’s awesome, didn’t realize you were dealing with something but glad your feeling better.

Totally get that. December is slow in my biz as well. Although some other reps are crushing it, not sure how for them.

I’m also the only closer on the team so I have no point of reference. I never run paragon unless I’m sick so I can’t say what it does to my productivity independently. Especially considering 15 min loops of ANYTHING kill my productivity, but I’m running 15m loops of paragon to heal quickly

I listened to a microloop of NR/LE custom last night while working… i was working and in such a brain fog, could barely focus, would complete one tiny little task and then “reward” myself with 20 minutes of some sort of binge. That’s when I listened to the microloop, and it was a pretty fast hit of focus. Not instant. But within 15 minutes I was a lot more focused on my tasks and worked through my list with a lot more efficiency - and I actually started to enjoy the process. I finally understood that feeling people talk about when they say they say they get a feeling of enjoyment fro crossing tasks off their to do list.

LE in this custom… combined with Khronos Key ofc, are hitting a lot deeper. That was my major goal of LE in a custom - I wanted to break past the plateau I felt I hit on store-title LE, where I wasn’t changing at the core level anymore, just maintaining good results.

Today, instead of starting my day with a check of all my messages, I referred to that same to do list, and prioritized it, organically, which is nice.

2 Likes

BOOM

just closed my first deal for the second offer I started selling - Solar marketing to solar installers - similar to how I sell real estate marketing to solar installers - but i don’t know sh*t about solar lol!

That was my first pitch so so far I have a 100% close rate :wink:

anyways, listened to a microloop of NR/LE custom before the call, i was really feeling the vibe, the CEO was on the call as a co-closer with me (we did a 2-closer-1-prospect kind of sales call) but I took lead on it, ran the discovery, pitch, objection, only thing the CEO did was talk about his connections to the industry to build trust when we ran into a trust objection (which was huge, he crushed it.)

So I’m really feeling like the NR/LE loop was helpful there.

This offer is from the connection that I made after my very first loop of store-title NR, when I identified a bottleneck that I only can take sales calls until about 1pm (my time) at my current offer, and then the afternoon/evening is dry. So i have a system with him where I’ll take calls from 2pm onwards now. This is awesome to actually make me a better closer at both offers. It’ll help me refine my sales skills, and it’ll help me stay busy all day so I have more time dedicated to work and less free time to screw around with.

VERY EXCITING.

5 Likes

Prescription glasses have arrived, let the concussion healing officially begin :fire::pray:

And omg I can actually see - I feel like a fish in water, didn’t realize how blind I was until I took these off, even though when I take them off I just go back to the “normal” vision I’ve had my whole life.

2 Likes

Are these like regular prescription and you just never realized you needed it?

Replace “meditation” with “subliminal” and it’s the same thing.

Awareness of our BS is usually the first step to tackling it, so someone who goes from ignorant of their BS to aware of it after a subliminal is usually just becoming aware of what they’ve been suppressing or doing out of mindless habit

2 Likes

the mind illuminated is such a great book.
thanks for recommending it to me!

1 Like

Amazing that you recognized it!

1 Like

It’s really complicated.

I got a concussion over a decade ago, and that seriously impacted my brain-balance-vision connection. So I’ve always had “vision” issues that don’t stem from my eyes but stem from my brain not knowing where I am in space, not being able to track things, things like that. I have blindspots etc. I never really knew ANY of this. So the glasses aren’t just prescription glasses to treat vision, they’re “prism” glasses to treat the balance disorder. Literally, they refract light to the right because my balance is off making me lean slightly left, internally.

AND

On top of that I have some normal vision issues that can be easily fixed by glasses, but i’ve never been able to wear glasses for, because normal glasses make balance disorders much much worse.

So there are normal glasses plus prisms to fix the balance disorder, all in one

1 Like

Pretty sure over the last 21 days I’ve listened to new mogul, new emperor, quantum limitless, limitless executive, nouveau rich, paragon, and a custom.

Hi, my name is ouroboros and I’m a dirty stack switcher

EDIT: washout started tues 19

4 Likes

lmao :joy::joy:

I just finished my exams and have been catching up on your journal (LE was amazing for focus and looks like it’s been doing wonders for you too). Your results with NR are very inspiring to say the least! I might have to give a try in the new year.

Not sure if it’s in one of your posts and if I missed it, but how long are your NR/LE microloops currently?

because it’s a custom i’m doing 1m, but I’ve had some intuitive pings that 45s was enough so might stop there in the future. I try to standardize the microloops to get a sense of what’s effective. There’s this physical sensation I get in my head when I listen to microloops, and that’s usually my sense that it’s started to process, and i can stop the microloop. For store titles, I always do a 30s microloop.

3 Likes

NR/LE custom is hitting deeper than store titles. Specifically LE, which i’ve ran store title of for over a year. I’m linking early childhood experiences to current productivity beliefs.

For example. as a kid, I never did homework. I was smart enough to do all my work in class, so I gained the belief that 8-3 (school hours, the equivalent of 9-5) is for being productive, and even then only in spurts, and outside of those hours, nothing productive is ever done, ever. I wasn’t in hobbies or anything else like that, just computer games, sports (which are exercise, not “work”), and friends.

Now I’m seeing how that is effecting me in my adult life. Part of why i’m “unproductive” in other areas of life is simply the fact that I never learned the habit of working on homework outside of school hours, aka, not doing work unless I had to.

May not be the most insightful example to read over a forum, the point is that instead of just making me productive short-term like adderral, this version of LE in a custom is helping me pin point old beliefs that are holding back productivity more deeply.

@Vinci @ksub i don’t remember who else was following me for LE results but this is interesting

9 Likes

Is not that what you wanted from the custom? To get to the root cause rather than a burst fix. It seems the name embedded or synergy with NSE is granting your wish

1 Like

I felt this hardddd lol. Been terrible the last month or so since the new titles started dropping, glad to hear that it’s not just me :rofl:

Really want to get my stack dialed in to just two titles that I can run long term.

2 Likes

yeah man I think I’ll just run LE instead of Emperor thanks to ur journal lol

I always forget how incredibly productive I am on LE

2 Likes

Bro I’ve been stuck on 2 titles but the 3rd title has been switching damn near everyday lmao

2 Likes