Verbal fluency: what store titles help with it

Can you please share your experience with store programs(not customs) that help with verbal fluency?
I’ll interact more with multi-national CEO type of persons, so I also want a more serious vibe.

Here’s a list based on what I tried / read.

• stark / BLU / PS: not sure exactly which, but with this stack I talk too much lol. Verbal fluency is SUPER high, I just come up as trying to much because of how much I talk. Love it sometimes.
  • PSITU: this seems to help as well, but I did not try
  • Sex and Seduction: again, not tried (except part of PS), but can someone comment please?
  • something else? :smiley:

I’m curious how do you find Khan and QL helping with verbal fluency? (I’m starting a khan based stack, hence the interest)

Thanks!

Khan alone didn’t help with verbal fluency (no visible changes to celebrate of) as much as it helped with social intelligence (skyrocket)

Khan and stark in a custom undiluted definitely helps with verbal fluency to a degree I’m not accustomed to and actually is impressive to me even after 30 days.

I’ll tell you one thing: Insane amounts of dominance and confidence sent through a cannon of verbal fluency is exciting.

2 Likes

as a matter of fact, the verbal fluency and ability to truly turn black and white concepts into a stream of words seems to be a wild card in and of itself, in seduction and in impressing and winning over men socially. Khan, in combination with Stark…Seems to me to be the godliest combination on this entire website if you’re a student of social game like me and are trying to reach legendary status.

3 Likes

Renaissance Man improves verbal fluency too.

5 Likes