Main Disc. Thread - Renaissance Man

Thank you but I still have a lot to work on

2 Likes

My man, I sympathize. DR is working hard on me. At times I feel like my stomach could turn inside out at any moment.

However the reconciliation is getting less and less. There is a reduction, and soon I think a significant decrease of reconciliation.

3 Likes

I get it. I am surrounded by people that lose their minds if you interrupt their television shows. I don’t get it.

2 Likes

Excuse me… :rofl:

Okay… thank you… and now back to our regularly scheduled program.:grin:

2 Likes

That’s what my custom is gonna be about

So…I had no intention of buying this one, as honestly I didn’t, and kind of still don’t understand it (my own stupidity), but everyone’s hyping it up and talking about being productive from it.

For those of you who know what I’m currently going through with the productivity/taking action issues, do you think this would aid my current custom?

Also, thoughts on this regards against Limitless Executive?

1 Like

Yes.

You’re literally an artist who is working to expand in multiple areas and to develop multiple projects/streams of income.

Creativity is both at the core of your nature and at the core of your strategies, projects, and priorities.

You don’t need it (in the sense of addiction), but you’d certainly benefit from it.

10 Likes

Thank you for clarifying!

1 Like

@SaintSovereign, the marketing copy of each program becomes more and more of a story around what the program entails. However, in the future may we have some additional information about each program, such as – objectives, scripting components (like pieces of mind’s eye, power can corrupt, daredevil, etc) similar to Starks copy, etc?

It’s fun to discover these things while running a subliminal but it is also a major benefitting factor when deciding to go for a program or not or when customizing it at the Q-store.

12 Likes

You know, in trying to nail down what it is about this one that has made a difference for me, its all very well to say “take action to accomplish your goals”, but then the thing that is going to push someone to take one action over another is passion and being intensely interested in experimenting without fear of failure. I suspect that this is what RM is doing behind the scenes. pushing one to tinker. At least thats how I would summarize what I have felt in the first few days of running it (and I notice this is mentioned in the sales page). To me, this is important because often at the beginning of a project knowing what is the right action to take is difficult

More importantly what will bring me back to a project time and time again is having that passion to see it through, and this sub seems to do that in a way that Stark and Emperor don’t really focus on. Emperor to me was a lot about independence, resilience, empire building and almost a lone wolf kinda vibe. Stark was about finding your unique gift and bringing it to the world in a social, cooperative, playful kind of way. But neither of these focused clearly on getting that inspiration. Passion, to some extent each of them had their own intensity, but RM seems to focus on the inspiration more. And as someone who has gone through some pretty traumatic experiences in the last year, and has basically been largely in survival mode and building myself back up, reconnecting to that inspiration has been a big key.

15 Likes

nice!

this again wet my appetite and wanted me to run it - one thing that helps is that I made a decision which I have to keep reminding myself of, to stick with my stack for like a year.

but I’m thinking components of programs like stark, alchemist, EOG, QL, even emperor
can come together to somehow replicate this effect also given enough Time and my own conscious guidance - what do you think about this @emperor_obewan ?

crazy though, so enticing

hope you get all you want out of this program!

1 Like

How good would it be to just vomit the state out and done is the problem :grin:

If there is, I haven’t hit upon it myself yet, although everyone is different, perhaps its more likely from Q store modules. I can only try to articulate what I have experienced so far, but that may not be what others experience, I could have been primed by the other twenty odd subliminals I’ve run over the course of the last year :wink: definitely though there seems to have been fast manifestation of some of the things that were written on the sales page and I expect as I take action thats likely to continue. Whatever new build method or scripting tech Saint and Fire used with this thing, it seems to be the fastest I’ve got results from a major program in such a clear way so I can definitely get behind what @SaintSovereign said when he said “this one’s a bit special”

4 Likes

Have you also ran alchemist? And QL? DR? EOG?

Just trying to see if your experience can be applied to my case - for future reference
cuz no matter what I gotta make this decision later - I think I should stick with my stack for now

but still, would love to know what your past ones have been =) thank you!

1 Like

The two of those I haven’t run are DR and EOG. I’ve run QLQ for quite a while, and admittedly did get some good results from that early on, but they seemed to become less pronounced over time. Alchemist is a more recent addition. The other difference in my stack is that I tend to rotate what I’m listening to on a regular basis, but with specific programs that tend to remain in the stack (like Stark, or QL ST4, or the occasional loop of MET2 etc). The fact that I often run a lot of my stack during sleep probably changes my outcomes too compared to those who run many of their loops during the day. I could never conceive of how someone could have the stamina to sit and listen to 3 loops of a program in a row during the day without doing Ultrasonic, since usually volume levels are important.

I’ve often found with the earlier programs I’ve run I’ll have a rush of results relating to some specific aspect of the sub, and then it’ll plateau or seem like I’m stonewalling. Earlier in my experimentation last year I had noticed I had more success running loops on weekends for example with QLQ, but at the same time I started out running Emperor and the various boosters like GLM during the work week, typically largely during commuting as well as during sleep cycles and was getting noticeable results. I suspect there are a number of factors at work, its not as simple as sleep/wake cycles. There can be delays between listening to a loop and getting results which makes it hard to track the speed of uptake. And then there’s some subs where taking action has been made more difficult by the pandemic.

So right now, I’m watching how things pan out over the next few days leading into the weekend, and over the next week, to see if any kind of plateauing begins to occur. The feeling of running this one has been different, albeit difficult to put a finger on in precise words.

3 Likes

alright, thank you for the info

let’s stick with the current stack

see where it goes; I think everything is covered.

All the best to you mate! I’m certain amazing results will keep coming to you!

I know it’s tempting. But if I just had a good German beer and my favorite pizza, I kind of want to keep it in my stomach. :grin:

The good news is that the reconciliation of DR is getting less and less.

I hope gone are the days when it’s felt like a :dragon_face: kicked me in the :unicorn:

And now back to RM…

3 Likes

Ok guys so i listened to it only that day that i told you i got some results with taking better pictures
i couldn’t listen to it yesterday
my singing voice i feel like it got better
like i can do a deeper voice and control it more and higher voice i can do it better but it still has a lot work
Like wwith youtube subs if i stop listening after 2 days the results fade but i feel like this is more professional so the results will be more professional too

4 Likes

I was going to ask if this can be good for music and singing, or if UA is better for that. Sounds like this is a great sign.

1 Like

going crazy still I really want to add RM to my stack - but apparently it’s not a good idea
not sure why it’s so bad (the desire)
maybe it’s part of DR healing
hm

anyone want to help me make this decision?
I am just really thinking adding it would help - would it? got khan alchemist emperor fitness, emperor eog ql, stark pcc DR In this stack already
I do things that kinda have a certain creative element to them and could benefit from self expression and confidence in what I offer ofc but no heavy art
but I’ve got 3 customs already and saint said it’s borderline insanity already - and also I made a decision in the past that the stack I now have should cover everything so let’s stick with it for like a year - so it’s a tough situation

at least it’s the ‘good’ type of problems to be having :smiley: