6 Likes

You beat me to it…
descarga

But mine has text!

We’re all brothers bro.
There’s no beating brothers who wanna climb to the top together

2 Likes

I like this approach:

Just take a moment to enjoy the fact that someone else is doing well and then keep it moving and continue on your own path.

2 Likes

@Sub.Zero Downloaded the player you mentioned. I’m going to run it here in a bit

@SaintSovereign

with kindness, gratitude, and patience can you please let me know any recommendations on this at your convenience.

4 Likes

There seems to be a status aura in this sub, but I’m really not sure. I played one loop in the morning. I got so much attention today and of a higher level, was given compliments, treated better. Someone close to me said that I probably got all that attention because there is a higher rank about me today, that I appear to be a very important person. Maybe this sub has a celebrity status?

8 Likes

I don’t know if it’s only a feeling but it seems like the subs are affecting me more on that app. I feel them “heavier” than they used to be.

On top of that, the app works offline and takes less space than Pi. No adds.

Same. :metal:t6:

1 Like

I felt something similar when I moved from AIMP to Pi but it was less intense. I wonder if changing the parameters (the volume, settings) from time to time is something we should take a closer look at if it comes to the efficacy. Or it’s just about using the best player possible.

For now, I’ll be sticking to Musicolet and see how it goes.

I haven’t messed with the equalizer so I’m not sure if that will change anything but yeah this is better. Took me a minute or two to figure out how to set up playlists

1 Like

I still have yet to entirely switch over to Dragon Reborn Stage Two. I may do that now that I’m using a different player. I am infinitely calmer than I have ever been and often now the one to stay chilled and figure things out when something gets crazy

3 Likes

After one loop here my impressions:

1. Great mood enhancer. I feel content, happy and energized.
  2. Self assurance. The feeling is similar to Emperor when I started it, but not from a place of dominance, but from being comfortable being myself.
  3. Sparks of empathy throughout the day. Felt as thought I connected better with people. Definitely more attuned to my environment.
  4. Easier time expressing myself. I felt more comfortable sharing my thoughts, asking for what I want, and even criticizing others without sounding confrontational or judgmental.
  5. More appreciation of originality and creativity, but not in the arts necessarily. I’ve noticed this in how people think or approach problems in different and interesting ways.
11 Likes

I’m honestly very curious what would happen if someone ran Renaissance Man long term with either Limitless or Quantum Limitless? Be able to figure shit out very quickly?

2 Likes

On the other hand, I wonder what would happen if I ran RM 16 loops a day if people get splendid results on one loop. :metal:

Yes, but not in the way you’d expect. Just a new, novel way of doing things.

10 Likes

I was actually day dreaming while listening to Renaissance Man, about a custom with RM and QL or Limitless. It sound quite compelling.

1 Like

No 16 loops for me . I feel like I am getting better results with less. I couldn’t have imagined feeling like this a year ago. I never thought it would be possible to actually feel like I know what a mentally and emotionally mature adult is like.

Now that you mention that I have noticed that some folks act like they have no idea what to say to me at times. It’s sort of hilarious

8 Likes

I think you are changed man! I’m very happy for you and your future!

5 Likes