Main Disc. Thread - Paragon ZP

Ok is that overexposure i know instructions say 1 day on 1 day off do you have to adhere to that or will the subs still work.

Check out the second safety notice on the instructions page.

Normally yes but it was some kind of emergency so I did not follow the official recommendations

Ok so did it really work are they that powerful and also have you got any results from any other subs.

guys any initial results you noticed with paragon from running it? like whats the things you notice with paragon for you

i had a small wound that healed quickly near my lips,

other than that im trying to discover,

1 Like

You may want to look at Main Disc. Thread: Paragon Complete Ultima (Formerly Primarch Complete); 3rd Person Paragon Review (Magic & Miracles or mostly Placebo?) ZP/Qv2; Paragon ZP vs. MS: My wife’s story; Paragon journal.

4 Likes

thanks! cheers :slight_smile:

im running it for overall health and fixing some skin issues that i have, nothing too serious

but some annoying problems i wish to get rid off

1 Like

9@1/2 paragon *2 (decreased the pain 80%and increased in mobility 40%

I didn’t play paragon since this date and it helped me to do he degree I stopped using the strings for that part of the body .

2 Likes

I tested positive for covid 19 so i am jumping on the paragon bandwagon for now.

9 Likes

Get well soon my friend :heart:

3 Likes

Thankyou my good Slovakian Friend :slight_smile:

3 Likes

From one Big Cat to another, get well soon bro!

3 Likes

Get better soon. Take it easy & give your body what it needs if you have symptoms.

1 Like

Get well soon…

2 Likes

Healing and strength to you, @TheBoxingScientist!

7 Likes

Have you considered Aegis Initiative: COVID-19?

4 Likes

Hope you get well soon!

1 Like

Got the original thanks hopefully the zp version will be out soon.

2 Likes

Get well soon. Stay strong.

1 Like

Woke up noticing this

Dont know if paragon has some mental scripting to improve one’s clarity

But im definitely feeling and improvement today like a mental clarity and also a very good night sleep
All that after i woke up like 20 mins ago

Note: ive been running it for a while like i think 20 days and this is the 2nd observation, first one was a small wound in my skin that healed very quickly

But until now my main goal that im running paragon paragon for hasnt improved

4 Likes