Main Disc. Thread - Khan ZP

It will clear all your negative beliefs. In fact it will bring to the surface negative beliefs you never realized you had.

Its only natural to react that way i mean he makes plans then last minute cancels. He is taking the piss mate.

1 Like

Appreciate the support but…

Bro this post is almost 3 years old. I do not even remember what I was referring

1 Like

oh shit :innocent:

This seems so common it’s like they built it into the social programming. I wonder if we’ll find a cool way to bring these people out of that pattern because I don’t like to just cut people off but it’s been the best way I’ve had in the past to deal with certain people.

Nowadays we have ghosting, that’s like a normal thing where people will just stop talking to you for no reason on your part, at least none you’re aware of. Like I’ve had friends who I hung out with and all of the sudden they stopped answering texts and just for an experiment I decided to not send anymore texts because I’d already sent a few consecutively that went unanswered. Never heard from the person again. Oh well.

But then maybe that’s the beauty of an Inner Circle, get the right people in our circle. They say and I don’t know if it’s really true but that the most real people have the smallest circles and the most fake people have the largest circles. I think khan and all subliminal club titles make you more “real” so to speak, meaning more in line with your inner goals, purpose and desires.

6 Likes

I have been researching more about Sanguine, including rereading my old journals.

I think Sanguine is especially pronounced in Khan St1. If I am right, it seems to be the module generating a very distinct cocky confidence about success:

I think Sanguine is actually more pronounced in Khan St1 and less so in St4. Could somebody confirm this?

I think you are correct @friday

Please who has listened to Khan st4 for a long time and what were your results?

Dude this question gets more obnoxious everytime someone asks it and its utterly useless for a program as broad as khan with zp which will be universes apart from user to user

1 Like

I just want to read someone’s experience its not a bad thing as this is a forum and that’s what its for. I get everyone’s experience and reality is different but one can also learn from people’s experiences as well so that’s not obnoxious. If you don’t have anything to contribute, you can just ignore me. If someone that has listened to khan st4 for a long period has written a journal he can just point me to it otherwise what then is the essence of this forum, am I just wasting my time here?

1 Like
3 Likes

Mate this an archive for you to go find the experiences people had and written down

Not a place to come snap your fingers for us to come give you a golden platter with their personal results

You remind me of someone else who keeps doing this and has ruffled everyone here it’s annoying

1 Like

I feel I’m not getting the results for which I bought khan for whereas other programs I was able to get results quickly. I want to find out if someone had similar experience yet still stuck to Khan and at the end got the results he intended to get in the first place

Ignore me if you don’t have anything meaningful to contribute rather than trying to antagonize me. Also learn to communicate with people

2 Likes

Ah yes I saw your journal about it

I think you need some patience with it…

Might be good for you to read @Vkluff.

Though I think those posts might be no longer valid with the upgrade to ZP tech.

3 Likes

Thanks

The thing is My friend the question of "hey guys come tell me your personal experiences once again in real time upon my command’ usually comes from the impatient. Typically also people who have not gotten the results they ‘want’ at that point perhaps you need to question if the program is for you, or if you have the perseverance to wait for fruit, rather than relying on the constant dopamine hit of those who got results in some future hope that will only fatten your impending disappointment

Also you’re unlucky enough to be doing this during a time where someone’s gotten notorious overnight for being a prick also does this a lot

Look inside yourself bro you’ll know if it’s for you

Khan is like Marilyn Monroe

If you don’t like her at her worst you don’t deserve her at her best

1 Like

You’re used to making assumptions, i see. You might not know me but I’m someone who learns quickly from people experiences. It also helps me know when I’m making certain mistakes or taking the wrong path, that’s what experiences are meant for, learning. I’ve leant a few things from reading people’s journal so even if I’m impatient are you trying to say I’m on the wrong path and I should just abandon the journey I’ve decided to take?

I didn’t say I haven’t gotten results from Khan, read my journal and you’ll see I’ve gone through changes since I decided to take this path. My concern is the main results I intended to have I haven’t gotten them so far

1 Like

I’m saying read the sales page over and over and look at the trajectory you are personally on in regards to your results and if it’s not enough then nobody’s personal experiences with the program will change your personal dissatisfaction

1 Like