Main Disc. Thread - Godlike Masculinity ZP

Hmm depends on how you react I guess. I’d just give ascension ZP a full 21-day cycle before I’d add GLM ZP.

1 Like

How is Khan that different than Stark, AM, Primal and emperor?

And what would be the effect of putting any in a custom with Khan? And how would each stage factor into this?

Khan is literally worlds apart from stark

It’s very raw and dominant whilst stark is playful and highly cerebral

4 Likes

I was mainly questioning the affect of results and control of environment. Each one is supposed to help reach the apex of w.e area interest you most, so I asked how Khan compares to the rest since it was stated Khan allows you to have it all, as ambiguous and simultaneously fantastic as that sounds, I wanted to know

How does it allow you to have it all,

How does it compare with the others, ( Stark is very much like the name implies, at least that’s what I’m led to believe from the reviews, but would one be capable of similar outcomes in the same exact fields on Khan)

And how combos work it? Khan+ Stark vs Khan+RM vs Khan+Emperor ect. Not too mention how each stage would be different

1 Like

They’re all the same goal of it’s different roads so it lets you have it all as much as the rest let you have it all

Romance
Masculinity
Sex
Passive income

All through the archetype of the dominant warlord

The rest have different roads to slightly different goals

If reading khan makes you think it lets you have it all then perhaps you’re fit for that program

Because to another person they’d brush through it and think stark gives it all or emperor does too or even wanted

3 Likes

You might want to check out some of these threads: Emperor VS. Khan, Khan vs Emperor, Emperor Vs Khan Vs stark Vs Ascension, Primal Vs. Ascention, Khan vs Ascension.

4 Likes

Thank you I’ll be reading these for the next few minutes as long as no one bothers me at work

2 Likes

When I was reading something like RM, I thought I could have it all, to a degree but honestly besides having increased creativity, slightly improve social empathy, and the ability to turn negative emotional responses into creative ideas, nothing. Although that might be my fault considering how big my stack which was 4 major, and a couple Ultimas, though I was running it for a couple months though for the past week I’ve been having a washout since between a week ago and September 22, I never did such a thing, and even though I’ve relapsed kinda hard but not really with pron during the washout, I don’t feel depleted or depressed that wanked off. I don’t feel good but don’t feel bad.

Honestly when I think of having it all, especially now since I read @Billions post on the Steve Rogers serum and me rereading @Luther24 Wayne q custom. I’ve decided to combine my current philosophy about subs and the one I was thinking of in regards to customs, namely multi cores. That would be a couple of months of zp sub stack to learn freelance skills, to really open up my options regarding life, inventing things, social, and learning things like Magick or memory palaces

Then do what I’ll call " phase cores", imma have to really work on the term. But in practice it would mean to design customs to function like the marvel movie phases, focusing on one or two areas with two customs and a zp though I’ll speak more about this all hopefully no later then Wednesday, if any has been wondering @Malkuth especially, I’ve been 60 percent busy and rest procrastinating with too much( which I hope some of the zp will fix that shit especially) but things have gotten both better and worse at the same time, and all I’m left to say is F UH

Mate Khan is a 4 stage that is building you up step by step.

It has a wider scope than other alpha title and contains more scripting, it’s like a deeper exploration of an alpha archetype. Running this as a single stage would be too much.

What do you mean running it like a single stage ?

Well, if you were trying to compress all of Khan’s script and goals into one single stage… It would be too dense.

Oh, well I think I ever alluded to such a possibility. Unless you’re talking making a custom with one of the khans stages perhaps?

Not seen mention of this (and yes I searched). Is this one Unisex like the original builds were? I’m burning a CD to run in the car on days the wife and I both ride together.

I’m assuming it is, but like you it’s only because Saint has mentioned that to be the case for the original builds. I don’t see why there would be such a drastic content change done to the ZP script without any mention of it.

1 Like

Same here. But given how busy they are, I didn’t want to make any assumptions. I’d like to test a stack of MogulZP, R.I.C.H.ZP, GLMZP for us both

While it might not be exactly what you’re looking for username SaintSovereign did say:

5 Likes

How are the following combinations? I am wondering whether GLM ZP is appropriate or would be too much.

• ME (or Rebirth) + GLM + Chosen
  • Rebirth + GLM + Ascension

I don’t know if I’d run this version of Godlike Masculinity around a woman. It’s very potent.

15 Likes

@James if he is normally like this i doubt this has anything to do with you running GLM.

1 Like