Main Dev. Thread - StarkQ

Is there a timeline for this? Like maybe by summer?

1 Like

I might have missed this but does Stark Q have any modules for physical change - improvement of looks, etc?

3 Likes

Stacking StarkQ with Ultimate Artist would be much more profound than an AscMogul and UA stack. It most certainly wouldn’t derail your progress.

Now that we have Q, definitely.

5 Likes

Hey @SaintSovereign, I am not the only one wondering about the gender neutrality of this sub.

Is it now possible because of the Q platform? Or is there less focus on masculinity and more focus on the personality/skills,etc ?

Thanks for the explanation!

3 Likes

Hope so. Been waiting for an update for Regeneration.

2 Likes

We never said the sub was “gender neutral.” That’s an extrapolation people are making because we said it’s safe for women to run. Our titles have always been “gender neutral” in a sense due to the way that we’ve written them. We’ve even had women run Godlike Masculinity and report positive results – it made them more resilient, stoic and mentally stronger while still maintaining their femininity.

Realistically, StarkQ still leans strongly toward reality as filtered through a male lens, but what we’ve discovered is that when women uses a “masculine” title, it never hurts them or “turns them into men.” The subconscious seems to have some kind of default filter or process that will still put that feminine spin on incoming subliminal stimulus.

Remember, SubClub is all about choice. We do not define what “masculinity” is for you (we do provide a “framework” of sorts). The script guides you through a journey to define what masculinity and power means to you and helps you cultivate those elements. Our titles are meant to challenge your subconscious and bring out YOUR best self – we’re not trying to force any kind of external view on you. My version of masculinity is probably drastically different than yours.

When scripting StarkQ, we made sure to avoid having the script focus solely on business as a form of success. Some people want to be world renowned artists, or orators, or professors, etc. StarkQ can help you accomplish all that because the script is focused on choice.

23 Likes

@SaintSovereign please respond to my last direct message

1 Like

Just curious, are you patenting the technology or it’s more of a trade secret?
@SaintSovereign

1 Like

I don’t think you can patent subs.

2 Likes

Can you choose to have it name embedded if you pay more sorry if this question has been asked

thanks

1 Like

Hey @SaintSovereign, I wonder if StarkQ has module for improving our SMV?

2 Likes

Emperor did so I am guessing that this product will too

2 Likes

Fame booster sounds awesome, I am in.
Time to cultivate fame. Stacking it with Alchemist Stage 3.
And I am now trying the Set & Forget method with the Ultrasonic version.

Happy, happy, joy, joy.

3 Likes

Hey! where did you read frame booster?

2 Likes

@mecharc - Fame*

It’s in the sales page

2 Likes

Ok chaps I have been convinced enough time for me to buy this product.

I am curious whether Raphael’s physical change suggestion made it into the product.

6 Likes

To be honest the Stark team thread started off as a joke but it resulted in this wonderful Stark Q product :joy::joy:

7 Likes

@TheBoxingScientist - I would love to know this too. There is a reference to increasing a woman’s beauty in the sales page. Wondering if men become more handsome.

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign - Does StarkQ have benefits for men’s physical attractiveness and physical health?

5 Likes

I saw the joke thread and I’m glad it’s resulted in this. Now I need to decide whether to continue Emperor or move to this, thanks Blackadder :joy::joy:

4 Likes