What you like to see in Stark ZP

@BeautifulSoulGoddess I think Stark is unisex even though it is not tagged as Unisex in the main shop. There were a couple of female users who used Stark.

Support would provide a better answer.

1 Like

StarkQ is unisex, “genius playboy (or girl — yes, it can be used by everyone).” Taken from main page. You’re gonna need to check/ask if the ZP version is tho (No clue about that).

3 Likes

@TheBoxingScientist I think your ideas for Stark and whilst I would like GLM to be a part of Stark I don’t want it to be spread that it doesn’t have as much dominance as Emperor and other alpha titles.

I’d love for Stark to explore the fame opportunities a bit more. People loved me on Stark. Legit.

I’m so excited to see what they do with it.

2 Likes

I’m working on submitting a ticket. I think I accidentally created a new account is the support ticket account separate from the forum account
I reset my password but once I logged in none of my info is there. (Forum name, pic ect…)

2 Likes

I disagree, I think Emperor would be the more masculine version to be honest. I remember many people referring to Stark as more feminine than other alpha male subs, and the sub itself is definitely unisex according to the store page. The social and charisma focus of Stark is a major reason why IMO it can’t be very masculine.

Some quotes from username SaintSovereign regarding the masculinity of StarkQ:

Quote 1

Quote 2

9 Likes

Great post, I stand corrected.

Enhanced visualization component as good as what people using Mind’s Eye ZP are experiencing, as well as executive functioning ability.

1 Like

More genius playboy millionaire

Genius intelligence
Money intelligence
Social/relationship intelligence

This - without going into it what modules or other very specific ways. I’ll leave that up to you guys(saint/fire).

6 Likes

Saint did say that even if masculine traits are added to a product it does not mean you will turn into a man. It just means you will be more masculine in terms of assertive.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign you dedicated customers will be looking for the above in the new Stark product.

Thanks in advance

Perhaps SC can create a hybrid they can mix stark and emperor with khan stage 4.

2 Likes

Starks cognitive gains + Emperor determination + Khans chill and charisma. OMG

3 Likes

What we want from Stark :

original

Btw, who is in charge of putting all of our anwsers here on the platform for upgrade?

1 Like

I have activated the road map portal and linked it to this thread.

3 Likes

This is what I want most from Stark, all about the intellectual approach to every aspect of life.

2 Likes

Excellent @bombayduck

1 Like

You missed Brain Shifting Technology;)

1 Like

Tony Stark could kick *ss when necessary. Would be good to have something that would help with martial skills if someone decided to go that route.

Also being able to look at new developments in technology, seeing potential opportunities, and acting on them by planning, testing and scaling or killing the idea and moving on without feeling it was a failure.

Being able to tell who can be trusted or who would be loyal when sh*t hits the fan. Just being able to read people better. And if attacked (work/business/media) being really ruthless (if needed) in handling that situation. But also knowing when such a response would be overkill.

Wouldn’t mind being able to pick up languages or code faster too but - that may be the domain of Limitless. Maybe I’m just wanting a Stark, Emperor, HoM stack :joy:

5 Likes

Id love for stark to feature parts of minds eye, particulairly the part that has reported people being able to unconsciously visualize what will happen when you make a certain descision, and with that been able to have a far easier time picking up skills.

3 Likes