Main Dev. Thread - StarkQ

When will existing titles start getting upgraded? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

As I said. Very impressive.

2 Likes

Once Q launches officially. Weā€™re upgrading those titles as part of building Q, as weā€™re offering the CORE scripts of each title as a module that you can include in your customized sub.

11 Likes

DarkPhilosopher reads the entire 1440p screen of text and comes away with one thought:

ā€œI would LOVE to persuade a nun to run away with me!ā€

ā€¦then proceeds to refer to himself in the third person.

4 Likes

Shouldnā€™t you be asleep, neighbour :wink:

Itā€™s late, to bed already! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh WOW! Thats awesome

2 Likes

Pot, meet kettle. :wink:

3 Likes

It might explain why I started referring to myself in the third person. Letā€™s just assume that I was here cheering Saint on so that he would release StarkQ to you guys on time.

I just happened to switch over to the Music Thread and came across @fridayā€™s most recent post. Itā€™s so appropriate. StarkQ is released, itā€™s party time!

Throw some Daft Punk songs in after. One More Time springs to mind.

1 Like

Andā€¦ StarkQ becomes exactly what I wanted to create with the Q software, what a coincidence and at this point in time, no way? I just started a new company dedicated to my life purpose.

Oh and by the way, I love emperor but Iā€™m more in communications, public relations, teaching and marketing field. I love the intelligence aspect combined with the social aspects. Which Emperor lacked for me, although the Q version of it had a significant increase in social aspects.

Iā€™m still hoping for a name embedded version though. Are these available as well? Or should I wait till Q gets released? Does Stark contain Power Can Corrupt? @SaintSovereign

7 Likes

Yeah baby, letā€™s role.

Itā€™s literally 3:11 here Iā€™m ready for a party. Iā€™m wide awake as well. Which is strange, Iā€™ve barely been sleeping lately.

Iā€™m wondering what they put in Stark which is NEW. Letā€™s un-package StarkQ tomorrow, Iā€™m gonna give it a run.

5 Likes

Yeah!! Stark seems really cool, Im stacking with Alchemist 4.

4 Likes

Interesting that you included a fame booster. I started reading a book today on building natural social media growth. How serendipitous :hugs:

3 Likes

They will be once Q is released. In fact, theyā€™ll be available at launch. We have to upgrade all of the titles to work with Q first, but @Fire is working on that now.

Sure does. :wink:

4 Likes

Iā€™m actually wondering if we could get a module list of what is included, I mean now with Q that must be easier then ever.

Their would probably be many questions on what is included and what is not. I read as well that it can be used by both women and men, so does that mean it doesnā€™t have any Alpha Male scripting in there? Many questions are arising so a module list would kinda be helpful.

By all means necessary Iā€™m assuming it has been a long week both for @SaintSovereign & @Fire, take a break if needed. Youā€™ve both got me thrilled because by this StarkQ release.

This is 5-Dimensional manifestation. Work from the heart and I mean it. :heart:

Iā€™m starting to think this subliminal isnā€™t a manifestation of myself. Iā€™ve been thinking on creating exactly this with Q!

5 Likes

I am listening to StarkQ now : wouaaaah ! A flow of confidence. Sanguine powerful

5 Likes

Alright yā€™all to much spamming from Hermit today.

Itā€™ll be about time that I go to sleep. Have a great evening everyone. Make sure you get those creditcards out, this one will be like Mozes departing the red sea. You got that one right, a damn miracle straight from God!

2 Likes

So I notice that StarkQ is for both men and women. Will Q allow all future alpha titles built within its framework to develop the alpha qualities necessary for either men or women?

3 Likes

A lot of warmth all over

1 Like

Same here, Iā€™d say energy, I just sent a voice message and I had so much juiceā€¦ played piano for like one hour straigth!

2 Likes

Hey @SaintSovereign,

I was wondering how much of Stark contains healing or anything related to removing limiting belifs to replace them by new ones.

5 Likes