Primal Vs. Ascention

Hi,
Just wanted to know what was the difference between ascencion and primal… ascension seems to be working a lot on productivity and success in all area! But primal is also written as an “alpha male” subliminal…!

“develop a sense of identity-level deep, genuine, unshakeable self-confidence, prompting you to become self-reliant both mentally and emotionally”

“self-actualized individual that exudes a powerful aura of strength, confident and self-respect”

“contains scripting to help you discover your personal mission and ultimate goals in life”

I wanted to know if primal included the “personal power” script from ascension or if it is a completely different program, emperor is also an alpha male program and it does contain ascension

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I believe Ascension is about gaining Status in every group you are. To become the Alpha Male.

Primal is about becoming who you are meant to be. The mean you deep down view as the ideal man. That can get you status, or you can be more independent, or a part of a group to not deal with status politics but still be loved because you are the fun carefree authentic guy.

They don’t have the same scripts.

4 Likes

@AMASH just gave a good explanation. The scripts are different, but many of the concepts from Ascension are in Primal. Keep in mind that they serve drastically different purposes. Make sure you choose the right one for your needs, or run both.

6 Likes

I feel that I can relate more with Primal (being carefree authentic guy) rather than the Ascension (gaining status in every group). But why there’s Ascended Mogul but no Primal Mogul? Is Mogul work better with Ascension rather than Primal?

1 Like

Because Primal’s primary purpose is getting you in touch with your “Primal” self. It has personal power scripting, but it’s MUCH more sexual in nature than Ascension.

2 Likes

Speaking about Mogul, will we be getting a mogul version of new dawn?

1 Like

Dude, if any one sub should get a new dawn version it is PRIMAL :smiley:

3 Likes

Every current cubs will be updated to primaltech V2 or NewDawn :

1 Like

Oh yeah, I have been running primal for the past month and I like it :slight_smile: Can’t wait for it to be updated to New Dawn… become the ultimate carefree badass guy like Tyler Durden :drooling_face:

4 Likes

I am running Primal and Spartan now. It seems like I almost need to add Ascension and run the trifecta of masculinity.

1 Like

Ascension is very good sub.

2 Likes

Khan Covers the aspects of ascension right?

1 Like

Right, but Ascension script is smaller so you can see the effects almost instantly. Sometimes its good to have this quick boost.

3 Likes

@Tomcat what is your current stack?

Khan ST1 & ST2 and Power Can Corrupt. Btw, PCC is one of the most powerful and effective subs SC ever created: people, that revealed to be toxic for me are disappearing like dark entities in the Light :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@Tomcat will you please share your experience with PCC?

1 Like

oh good to know someone is running PCC, and glad to see it helped you. @Tomcat I wonder if you read the 48 laws or just ran the sub.

PCC boosts status, I see this clearly. My girlfriend once mentioned in restaurant that a group of quite old men and women watched me with quite admiration (her words). People react very different to me than with other subs.

Maybe this is my illusion but I feel that PCC also hinders my own manipulations with myself, like radical honesty.

Cannot describe more subtle things because my English is signaling me that I’m out of words :smile:

Overall: PCC effects are pronounced. I really surprised that somebody doesn’t feel it at all.

Yes, I watched 48 laws cartoon on youtube and downloaded 48 laws audiobook in Russian. Planning it to listen in a few days. The material makes me feel uneasy, frankly.

4 Likes

Yeah the material is quite frank. It’s written with pure honesty and innocence. :smiley:

But I believe the 48 laws work best if both parties profit. If the other doesn’t then it may be possible for hidrances to pop up in the long run.

There is a great Anime/Light-Novel called Youkoso jitsuryoku shijou shugi no kyoushitsu e
or youkoso in short. The mc is a master manipulator, but uses everyone in a way that it’s beneficial for them too. That’s kinda how I imagine how people would end up after listening for a couple of months to PCC.

2 Likes

Good to hear about PCC