Main Disc. Thread - Godlike Masculinity ZP

He called himself a “real G”. The truth is that real “bad boys move in silence”.

5 Likes

Can you elaborate?

1 Like

Real Gs move in silence like lasagna

5 Likes

It feels that at times other guys want to turn anything and everything into a pissing contest
I’m not sure if it’s a coincidence but my Landlord has been unusually calm and easy going for the last month or so and literally a couple of days after I start running GLM ZP he goes back to being a whiny and ridiculously critical

7 Likes

This could just be something based off the rise in status that could be happening where others can feel intimidated due to sensing the rise in internal power you’re gaining. I believe this is something that happens often because others feel insecure and start to act out.

13 Likes

For real mehn

That sums it up pretty much.

When your status, confidence, and your self worth all go up and you see it others will try to make you feel bad. They will also sense it and try to down you or confront you about stupid things just to try to be better than you.

They mainly start to feel insecure that you are feeling confident… it’s dumb lol

It is also that our world especially with the male gender is a hierarchy. When someone who once was not confident in themselves or didn’t realize their true self worth starts to see that and gain confidence, some people at the top of that hierarchy or think they are at the top feel the need to set the person straight by how ever they see fit.

It is to be expected as you gain confidence, realize your self worth, and start to rise in status. Others will feel threatened that you are no longer under their thumb so to speak.

The other reason is that the person could be having a “bad” day or what they think is a “bad” day and they take it out on you especially if they see you are having a “good” day.

Things like that will happen on any sub that elevates your status and confidence especially Emperor, Khan, GLM, Ascension, AM and others I’m sure.

@SaintSovereign
Correct me if I am wrong on any of that please

11 Likes

I doubt its this.

It is everything else that you mentioned before this.

4 Likes

I am not saying it is always like that but there are times when it makes sense… i personally have been on both sides of that sadly.

I have had plenty of times people were down on me because i was all up, positive and stuff while they were feeling low, depressed and just down on life. And those people tried to bring me down or see why i was so happy and upbeat about life instead of feeling like them. Some of them even went as far as trying to make everything in my life look so blah to make me feel bad lol kinda pathetic.

3 Likes

yea seen his videos. Super high status, Very red, orange stage in spiral dynamics.

Survival of the fittest and such.

If your ego development is at red stage. Great you are owning it.

But I have litteraly hanged out with people at the top of your hierachy. Men that have slept with more women then most people ever try.

He even say there’s nothing cool with it. He did research on what was the most attractive to women.

Being alpha, Hanging with gangleaders. Doing MDMa.

Nothing beat MDMA why? because it’s pure love.

Ultimately life is not as basic as surival of the fittest. There’s criminals that sleep with scores of women yet feel completely utterly broken inside.

For your own well being skip the superiority complex. Because if you can believe you are at a 9 compared to others. You will also believe you are a 1 compared to someone else.

Comparing yourself with others is ultimately only hurting yourself.

But other than that just be yourself.

You are enough just as you are.

10 Likes

This is how it should be… People should compare who they are to who they were yesterday and try to be a better version of themselve atleast maybe say 1% each day even if it is just something small.

But comparing yourself to someone else does nothing especially because usually it is used as a oh this person has this but i only have this kinda BS.

1 Like

Not relevant to original point, but still a very cool scene

My landlord is always having a bad day. Entirely his own doing

At the upper levels of masculine status we have the Good Father (Friendly Strength) vs Tyrant (Hostile Strength) archetypes/polarities. Tyrant will certainly invoke negative responses. I wonder if GLM favors either specifically. Chosen seems to gravitate towards the first I find.

edit, for anyone interested this comes from Prometheus Rising, by Robert Anton Wilson. Highly recommended read

3 Likes

Perhaps a good term would be ‘unifiers’.

3 Likes

I suggest instead of booster to use the term impulse loop or flash loop.

To all the haters who come here and say that this forum is toxic or other bullshit.

READ THIS!

Big thank you to the support team, they are doing their best keeping the forum tidy.

7 Likes

What are the downsides of combining Emperor ZP & GLM ZP?

1 Like

Might be a bit unbalanced. Would face aggression from others.,

7 Likes

Whata bout+khan and commander? :smirk::grin:

2 Likes