Main Disc. Thread - Emperor ZP v1

I guess the ZP technology is that powerful :rofl:

2 Likes

Makes me more driven. Metal helps me with the anger.

2 Likes

Digital Shifting

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign Is stacking Emperor ZP and GLM ZP ok?

1 Like

Yeaaah

I’m a metalhead too.

From Sabbath, Megadeth to Suicide Silence and Deftones.

2 Likes

@James there bro

1 Like

Ive been listening to lots of metal from my youth this last week (Since starting Emperor “coincidentally”), from the times I was really angry at life.
Its very uplifting cause the music takes me back in time and my mind reframes those experiences.

4 Likes

Why am I not surprised? Explains things a bit

1 Like

I think we should start a thread in the Emperor’s lounge on this, music taste shifting with subs.

3 Likes

All the music I listen to is heavy and strong. I’m actually on a bit of a deathcore kick at the moment.

2 Likes

Of mice and men?

2 Likes

I know of them but I have never heard them

Lately it’s been

The recent Lorna Shore EP
Fit For An Autopsy
Ingested

1 Like

I’m gonna give it a listen later

After reading through these objectives, it seems Emperor solo might be the way to go. Has just about everything I’m looking for in a sub.

11 Likes

I think you could probably do Empeor with maybe one of the non-archetype subs (like RICH probably).

The body shifting, seems like it’s exactly like I thought it was, mainly to look like an emperor (if you pushed it that far).

4 Likes

This, this is beautiful.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

100% bro! Me and @Billions were talking about how effective it is running RICH just once a week for our sales jobs and focusing on Emperor the rest of the week. Emperor to open the pathways to manifestation, RICH to keep those pathways flowing. It’s a strategy I’ll be trying out for sure.

8 Likes

I doubt since physical shifting is at the core of Wanted. For that matter, I recommend Wanted, Paragon and Butter Fly pea extract. It works wonders with my hair.

1 Like

It seems that pairing it up with Wanted and Paragon would be a killer for that matter.

2 Likes

After reading the added on objectives a few times for Emperor ZP it’s entirely possible I won’t run anything else for quite a while. No point . Emperor ZP nails everything

I will be the Emperor of My Life

O’Nightspirit!
I am at one with thee.
I am the eternal power.
I am the Emperor.

16 Likes