Main Disc. Thread - Emperor Fitness ZP

@Invictus you may not of heard of Steve Reeves he was one of the greatest body builders of the 21st century.

When you look at him you may laugh and say hahha he is not so big. However at the time before supplements and the internet cane along he was big.

2 Likes

Just one loop of EF4 last week, as reported above. :point_up_2:t2:

Starting today, I’ll be stacking KGF-2 for the next 2 cycles,
which should be about time they release KGF-2.

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

:joy:

4 Likes

What is GOLD ZP?

1 Like

Most likely EOG :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I thought that Simon is one of those lucky people who is testing Custom ZP.

2 Likes

Today was 2nd loop of ef and guyz this is some amazing stuff…i am also running Dr and khan but this ef is on another level

You’re running like five subs and overexposing. I’m going to have to create a badge for those who overexpose. People see posts like this and then we get a billion support messages asking if they’re going to get dreams like this too.

Yes. If you overexpose and listen to too many titles.

9 Likes

With no permission to change unless they prove that they’re following guidelines, that way, new and/or inexperienced users don’t fall in that cycle of recon and nightmares.

3 Likes

Yeah i experience that yesterday…i am cutting on 2 other titles and stick to 3

@weir Do you recall what happened to dr david banner when he over exposed himself to gamma radiation. He became the hulk and now has this uncontrollable raging spirit within him.

Do you really want to be like him ?. I am guessing not so please stop exposing yourself.

YES! THE BADGE OF THE SHAME, I LOVE IT :joy:

4 Likes

Ofcourse not…i said it before and now i said it again…i made it rule for my self…i will cut down on loop…today was my rest day

@weir do one loop a day.

1 Like

Mind Muscle connection and pump after only two loops of Stg. 3 are on a next level. This is crazy

5 Likes

Amazing. I can’t wait to run ST3 but I feel like I should run ST2 before…

1 Like

I listened to st1 still…and still amazed with the results

2 Likes

I’ve been using ST1 for two weeks. Here is what I have noticed:

• A strong desire to workout. I no longer need to use the original superchargers to get myself pumped up to workout. As soon as I start, I’m in the zone.

• I’ve been conscious of what I eat. I prioritize eating healthy even when going out. If I do go somewhere that only offers high-calorie foods, I’ll make it up with some cardio.

• My confidence has skyrocketed. Not just with working out but with life in general. I realize I have the ability to accomplish anything I set my mind to. The confidence growth increases a bit with each workout.

• I’ve been waking up at 6 am every morning and walking my dog for a mile and a half. My sleep has also improved. I go to sleep easily and effortlessly most nights.

11 Likes

That was with EF St 1 alone?

No, I’m using Paragon and Spartan. So it could be a mix of all 3.

1 Like

just wanted to post this here, since these changes are pretty wild.

2 Likes