Main Disc. Thread - Emperor Fitness ZP

Mind Muscle connection and pump after only two loops of Stg. 3 are on a next level. This is crazy

5 Likes

Amazing. I can’t wait to run ST3 but I feel like I should run ST2 before…

1 Like

I listened to st1 still…and still amazed with the results

2 Likes

I’ve been using ST1 for two weeks. Here is what I have noticed:

• A strong desire to workout. I no longer need to use the original superchargers to get myself pumped up to workout. As soon as I start, I’m in the zone.

• I’ve been conscious of what I eat. I prioritize eating healthy even when going out. If I do go somewhere that only offers high-calorie foods, I’ll make it up with some cardio.

• My confidence has skyrocketed. Not just with working out but with life in general. I realize I have the ability to accomplish anything I set my mind to. The confidence growth increases a bit with each workout.

• I’ve been waking up at 6 am every morning and walking my dog for a mile and a half. My sleep has also improved. I go to sleep easily and effortlessly most nights.

11 Likes

That was with EF St 1 alone?

No, I’m using Paragon and Spartan. So it could be a mix of all 3.

1 Like

just wanted to post this here, since these changes are pretty wild.

2 Likes

Okay guys, one thing I realized after using St4 for 2 days:

Don’t jump on it straight away. Saint told me that I should take my time, but me being me, I wanted to try it out.
Well, from what I (and my subconscious) can tell, it’s much better to use it once you already reach a point in your fitness journey where you seem like you’re already enhanced, and yes, st3 is more than enough to give you the size (if you’re into bodybuilding), and then you can use st2 to cut, and then maintain that body, while enhancing it further, with st4.

With that said, I’m gonna switch back to St3.

2 Likes

Where you running a stack with zp prior? And was that stack three subs? If so I thought supercharger or LIFECHANGER would count against the rules for zp

Yes, I listened to different ZP subliminals since the release.

Yes, I was listening to 3 subliminals.

I haven’t seen that anywhere and I haven’t had any problems listening to the superchargers, especially in regards to recon or overexposure.

Oh ok. I was looking all over if they did include it, tryna learn about the about the app and if it clashed with the zp three stack hardline. Though I was confused since if I remember correctly as above and so below are supposed to be superchargers yet they are in the zp format. Maybe it’ll be a good question for a support ticket.

Can you tell me more about the supercharger or guided meditation? Which is there, and how did you use it along side the zp?

It’s a guided meditation. Both The Legacy and The Beast Within have guided tracks. If you have the life app give it a try. They are great and help me get pumped up to workout if I need a boost.

The Beast Unleashed is a music track with an embedded ultrasonic subliminal. It’s best used while you are working out. There is no meditation with this one, just music.

Great to hear it brother. What all categories are on the app or in this format?

@SaintSovereign Are there elements of ME’s script that are in EF ST1?

I’ve personally been feeling a lot of benefit in Muay Thai when it comes to ME, so I’m wondering if using EF ST1 (and its focus on technique, amongst other things) could actually be a better alternative that will still allow me to retain the visualizing elements of ME, but applied to a physical sphere versus a general one.

Anyone here have luck in jumping straight to ST4? Considering it as one of my customs in the past had ST4 in it, terminus level.

1 Like

I tried.
Felt like I needed more time with St3 before I jump to 4.

2 Likes

Makes sense. After rereading ST2 I noticed it preps the body for rapid muscle gain. I need that. So I think I’ll stick with ST2 through the end of April, because before that events and the situation essentially give an upward pressure on weight gain so ST2 would counteract that.

2 Likes

What does EF4 do, that you are NOT ready for?

:thinking:

3 Likes

From my experience, if St3 is a “steroid”, then st4 is a “super serum”.

I won’t lie, my body looked better instantly in the 2 days I used it (not much weight gain), but it was painful.
Like my right quad and hip side were really sore, yet I did chest the previous day.
Also my spine was sore, which normally indicates an overload on the central nervous system.

But man was the strength gain insane :rofl: (maintained it, even though I’m back on St3).

Current plans put me at a cycle of st4 after Ramadan, then I’ll upgrade my OnlyGains custom to a pure EF + HERO modules custom, though I wish the sub itself would come out by that time, so maybe I can see what it’s actually about, before I make the custom.

4 Likes

Got it. Over-responder problems that the rest of us don’t need to concern ourselves with.

:hugs:

While we’re on the topic, what’s your verdict on the fitness & physical shifting objectives of Stark ZP?

:nerd_face:

6 Likes