Main Disc. Thread - Emperor Fitness ZP

These days, more and more of these issues have been popping up, I think I need to stop “trying out” subs without thinking about the consequences :sweat_smile:

In a way:

Emperor ZP bulks you up to look tough and powerful, while Stark ZP makes you look lean and fit to look more charming and just the right way in a suit :thinking: because when I removed emperor previously from my stack (I was 75.5kg), and only had ME and Stark with chosen, my weight went down to 71-72 (was 71.2 the day I started EF St3), but damn was I leaner, and fit in a sexier way in my clothes.

5 Likes

You look probably sexy even in pajamas :smiley:

2 Likes

For those members who are 45 years and older whats your end results been with emperor fitness stage 3 ?. Obviously its not a magic product and one has to take regimental nutrition and rest into account.

As far as I understand Emperor Fitness could help with endurance sport, running a marathon for example. Which stage would be best suited for it? Stage 2?

So far I got the information that
Stage 1: Gets you going, creates your success routine for your goal
Stage 2: Leaning down
Stage 3: Bulking up (muscle)
Stage 4???

How would you describe the 4 stages in very few words?

1 Like

All this stuffs you guys post about massive muscle gain. I want to see pictures or proofs .

3 Likes

posting your body is a very private thing to do, even me who used emp fitness over 1 year with consistent training wouldn’t do it because it doesn’t benefit me much.

the only way to assure what we’re talking about when we talk about this program is to try it and record your lifts/weight/endurance

5 Likes

Started EF ST2 today. Let’s see how this goes

3 Likes

Interested in hearing your experience with it soon.

If anyone else has experience with stage 2 please do write it…I need to get back into shape and stage 2 is the stage I need the most.

I’m starting stage 2 after my washout. I’ll tag you when I post an update on this thread.

2 Likes

Appreciate it dude!

1 Like

Finished st1 day after yesterday…this is far the best sub i have listened

Can’t wait to try st2 after 7 days

How does LIFECHANGER, and legacy as a guided meditation work with zp stacks?

And how many can you safely use on the same day?

Does the LIFECHANGER app have anything to kill procrastination

Will Emperor Fitness ZP be a great program to reach my goal weight? I’m 245 lbs and my goal is 170 lbs

2 Likes

Looking at the description it would help with weight loss, especially stage 2.

5 Likes

Is anyone stacking EF with Stark or Primal Seduction ?

1 Like

I am curious as to if physical shifting is as good as it will get in EF ZP. I think that would set people’s expectations of physical shifting in other products.

Physical shifting on this program in zp is as close as things get to actual magic I used to call the qv2 version steroids but zp is closer to magic

6 Likes

Man, I can’t wait for EF ST3. ST2 is fun so far but I can outperform it in sheer speed using extended fasting (albeit with more muscle strength loss). ST3 can bring to the table sheer speed of muscle gain, which I don’t know any technique for besides one that I’m not willing to do! :joy:

1 Like

EF st2 is really good for the weight loss. Spartan is also a really great program that gives you that drive to push yourself during your workouts. EFst2 would be better if you want to just mentally focus on weight loss. EF is a great choice if you want to workout long term and be able to focus on your training goals. Spartan is great if you just need the drive to push yourself.

3 Likes

Hmm. I just took a body scan and my results tell me I still have a ways to go for fat loss despite all I’ve done. Why do I have such a body where fat gain is easy.

I’ve been running EF ST2 since March 9th and I thought I’d switch to bulking after May, but the results as well as the suggestion from the tester who suggested I drop quite a bit in % more before I start a bulk makes me reconsider. Should I continue ST2 after May, do ST3 or even just switch into ST4?

I’m thinking perhaps continue running ST2 until the end of this stack (May 15) and then switch to ST4 where now both I AND the subliminals target a body recomp. Perhaps that’s more sustainable.

1 Like