Main Disc. Thread - Emperor Fitness ZP

I’m in the exact opposite situation as you, I feel like I’m unable to bulk (even though I’m eating above maintenance) with Ramadan.
I’ve always used to be able to in the past, but something is not adding up right now.
Like don’t get me wrong, I look really good, I have a good amount of muscles, but I did lose 3kgs since the start of Ramadan, and my arms suffered the most (dropped a full inch), while also dropping some fat as well.

Now unless EF st3 is actually EF st2 and there was a problem with the naming, it doesn’t make sense, because I was also getting pretty good weight gain when I first used EF st3.

So in conclusion? Regardless of the stage we’re running, I don’t think testing EF during Ramadan is a good idea, no matter the stage (except maybe st1), mainly because the way the food timing is, it’s not working as intended (and no this is not bashing the sub, just observations).

I think Spartan might be a better fitness sub during Ramadan, as it would also help against the “slip ups” that come with the excuse “I’ll burn it off with my fasts and workouts”.

2 Likes

Does EF have scripting to help remove blockages to feel worthy to be skinny? Does it have any mental healing to feel worthy of not being fat anymore

I bought adozen box of donuts this morning and ate them and I bought another box just now and I just feel so unworthy. I just want to lay on my back and eat. I feel I’ll never be skinny again. I feel I’ll never get women.

I might jerk off after I’m done eating, even though I haven’t done it in a long time. I just feel so unworthy

1 Like

Maaaaaan. I’m set on my next stack rotation being focused on wealth and intelligence, then I read this thread and get all interested in EF again.

Has anyone run EF2 and EF3 in the same stack, to target both fat loss and muscle gain at the same time? Is this substantially different from what EF4 does?

Disclaimer: I’m a self-described biohacker, I have zero issues with using chemical enhancements (supplements, research chems like SARMs, peptides, etc) to tweak my own biological function, provided I can be convinced they’re safe enough.

3 Likes

Does EF have scripting to help remove blockages to feel worthy to be skinny? Does it have any mental healing to feel worthy of not being fat anymore

You might be better off running Ascension first, and/or something for emotional healing.

Also, and this sounds Dr. Phil-ish to me even as I type it… self-worth has to come from within, it can’t be granted to you. Otherwise, it could be allowed to be taken away just as easily, and in that case… did you ever have it in the first place?

4 Likes

Regeneration + limit destroyer + ascension or GLM is my opinion.

Running my stack (cfw + regeneration + elixir) has completely removed negative self talk. Elixir has some limitation scripting I believe but limit destroyer would be better for you.

I struggle with comfort/emotional eating. I’ve detoxed, juice fasts, water and dry fasting yet I always gain the weight back, why? My beliefs and emotional traumas.

If you don’t address the core issues, no amount of exercise will fix it.

Fix the inside and the outside will follow suit :slight_smile: :grinning:

3 Likes

Thank you both :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Could it just be body not storing / using up the water & glycogen in muscles … as an effect of not hydrating 12+ hours a day?

If so, your size will be back in a couple weeks.

:slight_smile: :muscle:t2:

2 Likes

Users reported that that whilst running certain stages of EF they began to take what they eat more seriously and stopped eating junk food.

Are your challenges mainly eating habits ?

By the way i have been there when you feel like shit you begin binging on all kinds of crap.

Did you ever give spartain ago ? i think you did but i cannot remember. It has a strong will power component to it.

2 Likes

Probably, which is also why once ramadan is over (next week), I’m gonna do a big transformation :muscle:t3::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’m just 1 day into my latest ZP rotation, of Emperor, QL (now ST3) and Sanguine. I think I’ll get EF for the next rotation, and replace Sanguine with EF2. I can pop some extra GABA, L-theanine, or kava if need be.

Yes, mostly eating. I haven’t tried Spartan yet. I’m trying not to buy a lot of subliminals to be honest :sweat_smile: I hope to be one of the few members that hasn’t bought more than 4 subliminals, because we can only listen to 3 max, so I don’t want to put myself in a place where it’s hard to decide which ones I want to use.

So for now, I’m strictly listening to Emperor Fitness.

I find that SubClub journies are best with 1 Subliminal.

Plus, when I read that @friday spent over $2,000 on customs alone, that kind of scared me :sweat_smile:

1 Like

A little strange to see nothing here over a month. With physical shifting in wanted hyped up, I thought more would try to see how EF ST4 fares.

I’m just finishing up my washout from my latest Emperor/QL4 stack. Next up will be EF.

My stack plan:

• Emperor
  • Emperor Fitness ST1
  • Emperor Fitness ST2

Height: 74.8"/190cm
Current weight: 196lbs @ 15% bodyfat
Current workouts per week: 0 :sweat_smile:

My goal: 180-185lbs @ 10% bodyfat
Goal workouts per week: 1-3 (looking at Body By Science/SuperSlow)

I’m restarting 16/8 IF, and returning to strict (clean, cyclical) keto. I have looked into the carnivore diet as @Lion suggested long ago, but personally I don’t feel well at all when I don’t eat enough veggies. Regardless of the benefits I may achieve by doing it, I do not believe I would tolerate it enough to actually keep it up more than a day.
On a whim I did do OMAD after a 22h fast yesterday, but I think that’s a bit ambitious so I’ll start with the 16/8 and work back up to it. :wink:

And… I believe an order of some peptides and SARMs is in my near future as well… for my lab rat, of course. I’ve done my homework, I’m comfortable enough with the safety/risk profile.

My biohacked Emperor Fitness journal

@Invictus et al… thoughts on this stack and goal?

5 Likes

I recently heard that doing a carnivore diet along with fruits and honey is good for testosterons. Will have to try it when I get back to that diet.

Am doing OMAD now and after 3 weeks of breaking the fast once in a while by snacking, i am finally able to do it.

I even had a physically intensive day today without breaking my 24 hour fast. My body has adjusted I guess.

PS: fasting is good for anti-aging.

3 Likes

Isn’t the increase test coming from the carnivore diet is because of the fat content. From what I read was since your eating more fats because it’s a mostly all meat diet, your test goes up so then can’t you just have a normal diet with increased fats in it to achieve the same result?

2 Likes

It’s the cholesterol the food leads to your body making. The cholesterol bump aids in T production.

1 Like

Yes. But fruits and honey increase it even more I guess. I can only confirm after I try it but it will not be any time soon though.

I know that the carnivore diet isn’t for vegetables and fruits (among other things) but am just reporting what I heard a couple of carnivore dieters reported.

Put in “carnivore diet fruits honey” on youtube and you get a few interesting perspectives. There are other advantages too.

1 Like

New journal:

2 Likes