[ADVANCED] The Superior Invictus

@mj1 Well man, all I can say is try HoM with Stark, and then see how it feels.
The custom idea is also pretty dope.

1 Like

This was the funniest thing; he just drove up and they just said, “The usual?” I don’t know why I found that so funny.

5 Likes

So what’s your pattern?
I feel like I’d be okay running emperor zp everyday even tho I’m new to using subliminals.

Also with working out do you measure macros and calories or just eat what you want?

Side note you’re writing sounds like copyrighting for some dating product using reverse psychology like

DONT TRY THIS AT HOME

lol

1 Like

It’s HIGHLY recommended not to follow the @Invictus listening pattern. If you’re still new, stay with the regular listening pattern. His listening pattern is more for advanced users.

3 Likes

There’s no set pattern for me, most people on here know that the standard rules don’t apply to me as my brain chemistry is much much different to almost everyone on here.

Trust me, you won’t be okay doing that.
This is the same as case a beginner going to the gym and thinking that he can progress on a pro bodybuilder’s workout plan.

You can’t.

Nah that’s just the Stark charm, but it’s genuine :rofl:

1 Like

So I have posted an update in the EF thread, however, I should post it here too:

I’m switching st4 back to st3, mainly because of the realization I got (in the post below), and because I want to solely focus on bulking only.

2 Likes

So you just kinda listen as much as you want until you feel it’s too much and try to get in the flowstate with them and hit the peak and know when to chill and when to drill? :smiley:

1 Like

Nah, most of the time it’s only one loop per program, but I process faster and differently.

Plus, I was a private tester for the ZP tech, and during that time, I found out a lot about how fast I process and execute subs.

2 Likes

ah okay but you do every day?

P.S. love meaning of your name

1 Like

nah, I do take rest days and washouts, like I recently finished my washout on Sunday.

on a side note, doing them every day will cause issues, and your bipolar episodes might get a bit too out of control, which is why certain subs (especially Emperor) should be handled with care.

the most important thing though, is to not copy certain people’s “ways” of use, especially my patterns, because anytime someone tries to copy me, they end up with really bad recon (like nightmares, anxiety attacks, feeling vulnerable, anger, restlessness, depression, etc.).

2 Likes

I have bye polar :wink:

Time for some updates (day 3): rest day

Fame

Noticing a rise in status and how people are responding to me, it’s almost as if people are trying to find excuses just to get a reply :eyes:

Success

Well, ughh, I didn’t go today to pick up my document to finish up, but in my defense, my right leg is really sore and I haven’t even trained legs this week yet, because of which I haven’t had much progress with this today, however, I did have some random money manifestations :stuck_out_tongue: like 160-170$.

Peak Human Condition

Now this is where things get interesting, yesterday I trained my chest with triceps, pushed really hard, yet I feel no soreness in those muscles today, HOWEVER, my right leg is so sore, almost as if I did a single leg barbell squat (haven’t done it in 4 years), and it effected my driving.
This is one of the reasons I backed off from EF st4 and will be back to st3 from tomorrow, as this is very similar to what me and @Palpatine experienced during the private test, where our abs got sore just by listening :rofl: so I’ll need to prime my body with St3 first, before I can make use of St4’s full potential.

@SaintSovereign is probably like “I told you so:rofl::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I feel like I should just do my bullet points style of updates :thinking:, miss that tbh, so here:

• went to chill at my girlfriend’s uni, kept getting compliments on my body, and got hit on by a chick from year 1, however, I was way too out of her league so I just ignored her existence :stuck_out_tongue::rofl:.

• didn’t go to get the paper :stuck_out_tongue: woke up late :stuck_out_tongue: ouch :stuck_out_tongue:.

• moving back to st3 was the right move, I realize that I still need a bit more size, even though everyone called me “big” today, I still feel like my size is not enough, because of which, starting Saturday, I’m gonna start my “total overkill” program, it’s a training program I made for myself that has only 1 principle/rule: total destruction of the muscles.
    What does this mean? You basically choose 1 major muscle group per day (Chest, back, shoulders, legs, arms), and then you destroy the muscle group by doing 10 exercises per muscle (yes, 20 exercises on arms day), with 4 sets per muscle. However, the way you would do the sets would be: 60%,75%, 100%, 110%.
    What does that mean? Those percentages indicate the amount of effort it would require you to do those sets, the number of reps is based on fatigue, but that last set means that you HAVE to do at least one rep of that 110% effort set.
    This type of training is very intense, if you even think about doing this, know that I have never shared this before with anyone except 2 people because of one simple thing: This workout style can leave you in the hospital for days, if not weeks.

• lastly, I got asked by 2 guys to train them, and then got asked for advice on dissertation topics by accounting and finance majors, why is that a result? Let’s see; I’m a business major graduate, not an A&F one. I didn’t even know 2 of the people who asked for advice. They openly said that they’re asking me cause they know I’m extremely intelligent and have knowledge about almost anything and everything. And lastly, every single one of them felt really happy and asked me to keep visiting often so they can chill with me more often and ask me future questions.

4 Likes

I feel that emperor zp doesnt have the same lone wolf vibe. It helped me go from being an asshole to my gf to being more loving.

3 Likes

I am glad you mentioned this, because I been thinking of using it all day.

1 Like

I second this.

Emperor + ZP script = your vision of an emperor.

Both me and @Billions seem to have somewhat of a similar “vision” of what our ideal version of an Emperor would be like, and connections are something we both value.

So @Iceman, what kind of an Emperor do you envision yourself as :smirk:?

Also, the other day I mentioned running Emperor first and then Stark, and how good it feels, but honestly, Stark first always felt better before and I’m back to that now.

Does it make a difference? Yes, to me at least.

What kind? Well;

• Emp then Stark → a warm “vip” vibe, with a heart of gold, love for everyone, grounded and disciplined.

• Stark then Emp → a cool “playboy” vibe, with your inner child and ego coming out as a type of charm that people can’t even bring themselves to hate, even if you seem like all you do is talk as if you’re the pinnacle of the human race.

7 Likes

Connections are of course v.important and when its win-win even better

“So @mj1, what kind of an Emperor do you envision yourself as :smirk:?”

One that is rooted to the earth, full of compassion and playful too.

So a stark/emperor zp hybrid.

1 Like

@Invictus If I remember correctly, you are using AirPods Pro for the subs. Have you tried out if noise cancelation has any effect on it since there is some processing happening?

there is also a stereo to 3D mode…I wonder if this also has any effect but I guess all the processing isn’t recommended when listening to subs.

1 Like

Not really, no.
I don’t like using the noise cancellation feature unless it was for music at the gym, or else I always use transparency mode.

No stereo or 3d modes either.

1 Like

just found this by Saint, as a good clarification:

2 Likes