Main Disc. Thread -- Emperor Black: Twilight of the Gods (Q Module available!)

If I understand correctly, the first sub is always the more dominant one. How can this be explained?

The subconscious mind has decided which part is processed or which parts are processed would be one explanation.

A second would be that the stack is full and the current capacity is almost used up by the first sub.

Healing sub always have top priority, but that is only the case with QL4 and does not apply here.

I think the whole thing will remain a mystery. We don’t know what our subconscious mind does. But it is an interesting observation and maybe there is a better explanation.

2 Likes

Ig this the case. I noticed it recently. Its interesting how stack works :v:

2 Likes

This has been something I explained last year as the T-shirt and perfume theory; first sub becomes the archetype (inner feeling), second sub becomes the mindset (for action).

5 Likes

Can you share the link of your theory @Invictus ?

1 Like

Interesting point of view but why is the first sub the t-shirt and the second the perfume on top. Would be interesting to find out how the subconscious mind handles this.
must have something to do with the processing of the information.

3 Likes

Taken from a private DM with Saint, so no links for that :stuck_out_tongue:

As for a link within a journal (as not all of my theories and concepts were shared publicly), here’s something from the time of Emp + Stark:

According to what I’ve learned over the course of last year, it’s mainly due to how information gets processed, as the first sub goes the deepest (this is also why it’s recommended by many users to always keep the healing subs first in a stack), and then every sub that follows the first one is just an addition on top.

Yes, you get long term effects from both subs, however, in the day you run them, the second sub will feel more like a case of a phone than the phone itself :grin:

7 Likes

This post makes things clearer. Thank you :+1:

1 Like

Here is some very interesting information about the consciousness and also the effect of subliminals.

5 Likes

EXACTLY that’s exactly how I feel.

Super detached and lack of feeling is the perfect way to describe it

It’s like I’m way too observational

2 Likes

Mmh, this is so intriguing. For me after two cycles on Emperor Blak, it is the exact opposite.

On EB I feel more present and connected to everything around me, both mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. I wonder… is it because my baseline level is a scattered and already disconnected ADD-mind, and EB helps me tune in to everything instead by strengthening my focus and awareness in general?

Curious.

I would love to know if anyone else (with add/adhd?) has experienced anything similar from EB.

7 Likes

The same here.

There’s a strong connection but it’s “cold” and “dark”, motionless and emotionless. I’m the eye that never blinks nor sheds a tear.

3 Likes

Wow that was a spot-on description. I can really relate to that.

But then again maybe I find it soothing because I have ADD scatter-for-brains with ASD emotional dysregulation sprinkled on top - so EB’s cooling dark-y-ness is actually a nice and much calmer change of pace. I’m actually a much better person on EB… eh… :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah like point is we can’t just be like that longer than 2-3 months…

You start to lose that zeal for life

2 Likes

Emperor Black has cured my ADD.

14 Likes

I think that testimony is enough for quite sometime.

1 Like

I think @James could relate to that. :blush:

2 Likes

Precisely.

On top of that, thanks to the deep introspection it provided me with I found what direction I should follow when it comes to subliminal aids. I’m sure that EB:ToG will bring me even more valuable insights and framework when I’m at higher levels of my self-development, therefore, I’m going to run it in the future for sure.

3 Likes

Exactly…

I’d say run it once a year lol

I did notice it slowed time down and I got stillness out of it

2 Likes

Return of the Black (It is)
Return of the Black (Come on)
Return of the Black (Oh my God)
You knew that I’ll be back (Here I am)
Return of the Black (Once again)
Return of the Black (Pump up the world)
Return of the Black (Watch my flow)
You knew that I’ll be back (Here I go)

77rc27

4 Likes

After three months of EB, I decided to take a short break from EB. EB was very successful for me, as I had reported.

In addition, I had a dream in which I was recommended to listen to LBfH instead of EB. I don’t know who that was in the dream, but it was so intense that I changed my stack from EB to LBfH and RoM.

It’s interesting that in a dream subs are recommended. Great marketing :wink:

12 Likes