[ADVANCED] The Superior Invictus

Fame
Success
Peak Human Condition

The 3 aforementioned points are the 3 areas that will be the major focus of my current stack, which includes:

Stark ZP
Emperor ZP
Emperor Fitness st3 ZP

While these subs are pretty amazing when done alone, the intensity of the results, as well as the synergy between the 3 titles, are what make this stack such a superior one to every stack out there :wink:

The 3 focus points will have notes from each day, with every result journaled (whether good or bad) reflecting my precise progress in each category/point.
As such, the points will cover these areas:

Fame ā†’ Social life
Success ā†’ Work life
Peak Human Condition ā†’ Gym life

I will also be using Ascension Chamber every Sunday, with a set of goals to manifest each week, and for this week, these are the 5 ā€œcheckpointsā€ for the week;

with all that said, I have already listened to the stack twice so far, which leads me to point out why is there an ā€œAdvancedā€ written in the title; because you should NOT attempt to recreate this pattern.

For those already familiar with me, I have done multiple experiments with different listening patterns, to find the most suitable one for me, however, I have come to a realization: I should listen to subs the same way I workout, Intuitively.
what does that mean? My listening pattern will be based on how I feel, and what my subconscious ā€œdemandsā€, which is also why some of you might be wondering why not a 4th sub again, because that spot is for those ā€œintuitive demandsā€.

With that said, here are some notes on the stack so far (2 days):

Fame:

I have started to notice how popular I have really gotten, without putting much effort into even trying to be popular. what do i mean?

You see, even when someone like @Ingress was on a call with me while I was ordering some food, even he heard that I didnā€™t have to say my order, because they already remember me and my order all the time.
Now, that might not sound like much, however, today I went to pick my girlfriend from her uni, and while waiting for her, I started talking to some of the people there, and they ended up telling me to stay with them a while longer and talk more, but I had a date so bleh :stuck_out_tongue:
The uni security guy still remembers me by name, which was something I didnā€™t really think much of until now haha.

Success

With the work stuff, I have already finished everything that is required before starting work, except for the medical test and CID background check, for which I need a paper from QT themselves (getting it tomorrow morning) which would have the official request on it, so thatā€™s the final step :sunglasses:

Peak Human Condition

@Ingress @Ice @GoldenTiger would want me to note this down, so Iā€™ll note it here: I am maxing out the machines at the gym :rofl: :rofl:.
Iā€™m the strongest Iā€™ve ever felt in my life, and my body has already lost some body fat around my arms, and made my back noticeably thicker (in 2 days on St4 + 1 week on St3), while also shooting my weight from 71.2kg to 74.2kg within that same time frame.

19 Likes

Looks like a v. good stack,

With me have not been able to recreate the stark effect to much, the first listen was really something made it the top sub.

That week Saint came out with Cfw, which then became the new top sub

After which Stark not at same notch as the first time even though in my next cycle I stopped cfw as I wanted to get away from healing.

Emperor is probably the best all round sub and the discipline it gives is to be envied but I dont like that lone wolf solopruner it gives.

I am looking to get the emp fit next.

1 Like

tagging those who I havenā€™t tagged:

@Brandon @Davisnwc @SubliminalUser @Theacrobat @Lion @lrw @Simon @Deadpool @TheDerpinator, and of course, my favorite reader and the one and only @SaintSovereign :partying_face:

in case yā€™all are interested :stuck_out_tongue:

you should try it out with Stark, like play Emperor first and then Stark.
it feels much better, and it made me more social while feeling like an Emperor.
like a true Superior being :wink:

14 Likes

I think your right that was what I did the first time listened with empeor

And I think Emperor is the sub that gives the springboard to really bring out other subs especially for me.

Only thing is am onto Hom,

Gonna listen tonight but will have to see now whether to continue with Hom or to replace with Emp.

What you think?

2 Likes

@bombayduck and @Billions

You guys get a post for yourself alone :muscle:t3::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Do you have the necessary foundation for HoM?

1 Like

Why am I happy you tagged me first?

When I go on my Emperor/Stark run Iā€™ll run this how youā€™ve said and see how it goes, however thatā€™ll be months since you know why.

Give us more details bruv - Ignore me, I didnā€™t see the post you made a couple posts up

1 Like

Yes. Itā€™s really up my alley. The hom qv2 in a custom I had with it with of course emperor was really good, my calculation ability went up like crazy.

In the zp that maths calculation level is not there yet but am
Always thinking/ stratagizing ahead.

If I could I would probably make a emp/hom zp custom for my first sub as a springboard for stark.

1 Like

@mj1 Well man, all I can say is try HoM with Stark, and then see how it feels.
The custom idea is also pretty dope.

1 Like

This was the funniest thing; he just drove up and they just said, ā€œThe usual?ā€ I donā€™t know why I found that so funny.

5 Likes

So whatā€™s your pattern?
I feel like Iā€™d be okay running emperor zp everyday even tho Iā€™m new to using subliminals.

Also with working out do you measure macros and calories or just eat what you want?

Side note youā€™re writing sounds like copyrighting for some dating product using reverse psychology like

DONT TRY THIS AT HOME

lol

1 Like

Itā€™s HIGHLY recommended not to follow the @Invictus listening pattern. If youā€™re still new, stay with the regular listening pattern. His listening pattern is more for advanced users.

3 Likes

Thereā€™s no set pattern for me, most people on here know that the standard rules donā€™t apply to me as my brain chemistry is much much different to almost everyone on here.

Trust me, you wonā€™t be okay doing that.
This is the same as case a beginner going to the gym and thinking that he can progress on a pro bodybuilderā€™s workout plan.

You canā€™t.

Nah thatā€™s just the Stark charm, but itā€™s genuine :rofl:

1 Like

So I have posted an update in the EF thread, however, I should post it here too:

Iā€™m switching st4 back to st3, mainly because of the realization I got (in the post below), and because I want to solely focus on bulking only.

2 Likes

So you just kinda listen as much as you want until you feel itā€™s too much and try to get in the flowstate with them and hit the peak and know when to chill and when to drill? :smiley:

1 Like

Nah, most of the time itā€™s only one loop per program, but I process faster and differently.

Plus, I was a private tester for the ZP tech, and during that time, I found out a lot about how fast I process and execute subs.

2 Likes

ah okay but you do every day?

P.S. love meaning of your name

1 Like

nah, I do take rest days and washouts, like I recently finished my washout on Sunday.

on a side note, doing them every day will cause issues, and your bipolar episodes might get a bit too out of control, which is why certain subs (especially Emperor) should be handled with care.

the most important thing though, is to not copy certain peopleā€™s ā€œwaysā€ of use, especially my patterns, because anytime someone tries to copy me, they end up with really bad recon (like nightmares, anxiety attacks, feeling vulnerable, anger, restlessness, depression, etc.).

2 Likes

I have bye polar :wink:

Time for some updates (day 3): rest day

Fame

Noticing a rise in status and how people are responding to me, itā€™s almost as if people are trying to find excuses just to get a reply :eyes:

Success

Well, ughh, I didnā€™t go today to pick up my document to finish up, but in my defense, my right leg is really sore and I havenā€™t even trained legs this week yet, because of which I havenā€™t had much progress with this today, however, I did have some random money manifestations :stuck_out_tongue: like 160-170$.

Peak Human Condition

Now this is where things get interesting, yesterday I trained my chest with triceps, pushed really hard, yet I feel no soreness in those muscles today, HOWEVER, my right leg is so sore, almost as if I did a single leg barbell squat (havenā€™t done it in 4 years), and it effected my driving.
This is one of the reasons I backed off from EF st4 and will be back to st3 from tomorrow, as this is very similar to what me and @Palpatine experienced during the private test, where our abs got sore just by listening :rofl: so Iā€™ll need to prime my body with St3 first, before I can make use of St4ā€™s full potential.

@SaintSovereign is probably like ā€œI told you soā€ :rofl::sweat_smile:

4 Likes