Main Disc. Thread - Ascension Chamber ZP: Tips, Tricks Strategies

This is the craziest dream recall I’ve ever had. Ran AC while asleep.

3 Likes

So I am not feeling much other than a bit of overload.

I ran EoG ST1 7 minutes
Waited a bunch of minutes
Ran AC
Meditated

I had a hard time staying in that meditation because I just wanted to hustle for my work but oh well.

Been 8 hours since.
THE most noticeable effects are again, like in good ol ZP testing times, glitches in my view.
Sometimes my perception just shifts and I see something in my peripheral view that then isn’t there if I look over :wink:

So it’s definitely doing something but it’s hard to put in words.
Looking forward to the next meditation and visualisation (had no time today to do more).

Just a first field report.

Curious about dreams tonight!

7 Likes

That bugged the hell out of me during the private tests. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You guys don’t get them anymore?

I don’t

1 Like

I don’t know if I should report the effects on a day to day basis for AsC or at the end of each week, but I listened to this when it came out, and then made a list of 5 things I want manifested before my next loop;

1- an instance of pure popularity and having my presence craved more (Stark ZP); already started and I can feel my popularity in general has increased since yesterday (2 instances today proved this).

2- 75kg on the weight scale, since when I took out ME and Emperor from my stack previously, I dropped to 71.2, till I used EF3 for a bit over a week and got to 73.8-74.2kg, so now I want my weight to be 75kg before Sunday.

3- a homie at work, since I’m in the middle of my final procedures (medical tests and stuff) before I start, I think I’ll at least go to pick up my ID and stuff this week, so I want to meet someone similar to me (Stark and Emperor inner circle effect) when I do go this week.

4- a text from a certain someone.

5- haven’t seen one like this in a while, so I chose to focus on an instance where a random hot girl gets intoxicated by me and tries to get in my pants :stuck_out_tongue:

The 1st one has manifested already, as earlier I went to pick my girlfriend up from her uni, and the people there kept asking me to stay longer and chill with them more and stuff, like they didn’t want me to leave.
The other instant was when I went to get some bubble tea earlier and the woman there didn’t charge me for a boba because “discount from us, because we love you coming here”, so there’s that :rofl:

13 Likes

Awesome! Just ran my first loop and made a visionboard. I’ll try to do some affirmative mantras of my own throughout the day. I am a bit clueless on what to do. But I’ll follow the general advice here of trying to feel like it has already happened.

A quote from a book that helped me wrap my head around this is below. hope it gives you value as it has given me. So it’s on the idea of “being” vs “doing”. Being feels more manifesting friendly. And of course it’s not about just sitting home and drinking beer and hoping to “be”. It’s about not sweating it too much and to stop self-hate.

When a plant starts off as a seed it’s important to understand that the seed is still the
plant that it is. The seed isn’t on the path of becoming the plant, it’s being the plant.

When you first start growing a tomato plant and the first sprout comes forth from the
ground, though it may only be a small leaf or two, no one can claim that it’s not a
tomato plant. It is a tomato plant, whether it’s currently growing tomatoes or not. The
tomato plant doesn’t complain to itself and say I am not yet a tomato plant but one of
these days I’ll become one. No, a tomato plant is always a tomato plant and even
though it may take a year before it actually starts producing tomatoes, it was always
that tomato plant even when it was just a mere seed in my hand.

Understand that you are like that seed. Just accept that you already are what you want
to be. You don’t have to try because you already are. And just like the tomato plant it
may take quite some time before the fruits of your beingness come into the external
reality but don’t mistake that as a reason to doubt who it is that you are being in this
present moment.

So the lesson here is, you’re a tomato plant ok guys? :rofl:

8 Likes

Fk this shit

I’m a whole ass Christmas Tree :muscle:t3::sunglasses:

Come at me brah

4 Likes

Which book is that quote from? I tried googling parts but it didn’t find anything.

It’s a very old book that was only released in an underground pickup forum. Now that you mention it, perhaps it was not even a book just a PDF, since you couldn’t find it, I will assume it’s just a PDF book someone wrote on the underground communities. Back in the day these type of communities only wrote articles as forum posts and people used to collect them into PDFs.

It’s very interesting.

My ideal feminine type is all around me today. I see them, they see me, we see each other and damn, it’s beautiful.

The DMV line was shorter than usual and I got to the check in rather quickly. Once I was there the lady advised that I come back on a Saturday (which I didn’t know they were open on or I would have gone this weekend :man_facepalming:t4:) because she projected that i would be there for about 4 more hours. So to me, this is an easy to see Manifestation towards time management/efficiency that is so important to me nowadays.

2 Likes

I am in the fifth minute and I feel a pressure on third eye to the upper part of my nose area and I Feel my both nostrils got more open, like nadis were getting opened
But after I inhaled fast I realized that was just a feelingand I think also ZP primary effect, again I feel that pressure on my third eye(not EXACTLY there)

1 Like

To be honest, I have that quote saved in my notes, but I’ve been looking for that book/pdf myself because there were other interesting “models” the author explained that were nice. If I find it, I’ll tell you.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign I have a daily manifestation practice in which I do multiple manifestations. Is it safe to say I can just continue doing that and not add anything else and expect a boost from AsCh? Or do I need to add in a type of practice where I focus on one thing?

1 Like

Hey peeps,

The following is my opinion, I just hope it helps someone out with this new booster sub.

So I’ve seen a lot of comments with this on being like ‘What should I do with this?’ And in my opinion that’s for you to find out, whatever your practice is, or will end up being if you haven’t made one, is up to you guys.

I’ve wanted something like AsC for a while (I’ll admit I was a bit confused on what it really was until yesterday, but now it makes sense), and it’ll aid my manifestation practice.

I’ve known about manifestation since The Secret came out, and I was very on and off with the Law of Attraction - then in August I started growing in my view on manifestation thanks to Alchemist, Minds Eye and Sage. One of the things I researched is the Law of Assumption - whatever you believe, subconsciously, is yours. Whatever you assume to be true, subconsciously, is true.

Neville Goddard and Joseph Murphy are people (I prefer the latter) to look up if you want to learn more, I may also recommend Sammy Ingram, Dylan James, etc on YouTube.

The whole point of it is to live in the end and believe you already have the thing you want, how do you do this?

1. Affirmations - Probably the most popular
  2. Visualisation - One people seem to struggle with the most
  3. Journalling/Scripting - Something I’ve just recently started doing last week offline.

These are just techniques and there are plenty others out there, but these are probably the most popular ones, especially affirmations, and I’d recommend you find a technique that gels with you and makes you feel like you’re really living in the end and helps you towards your manifestation.

That could be one of the above, it could be meditating upon your goal, writing your goal down every day, writing your goal down once and reading it every day, reading the sales copy/objectives, whatever it is - find something that you’re consciously aiding your focus on to help you manifest your goals…

I personally have been affirming, and do affirm anyway which helps, but recently found I enjoy scripting my days/things I want to happen out more enjoyable than visualisation or affirming alone. Helps me get what I want to say down on paper (or my tablet) and out of my head so I can see and paint a clear picture of what I want to manifest.

Here’s some resources I’d recommend if you want to look into manifestation for this particular sub:

Sammy Ingram
Dylan James
Power Of The Subconscious Mind - Joseph Murphy

I also recommended Neville for people who can get into his work, I cannot personally.

Hopefully this makes sense and you can choose some techniques or whatever to aid you in your journey towards manifesting and your subconscious mind to do so.

23 Likes

I’m definitely feeling that there’s a deep current of thought or something happening right now.

I can’t pick out any specific thoughts. More a feeling of massive amounts of something happening below the surface.

3 Likes

Can i use this sub if i’m running Ascension Qv2 and Rebirth Qv2?

It should work with any stack

2 Likes

Not sure if its Ascension Chamber or other subs but I’m feeling more positive and lighter about things

Like feeling that something good is gonna happen. My internal thoughts are more optimistic.

10 Likes

Quick testimony to the power of AC here:

8 Likes