Main Disc. Thread - Ascension Chamber ZP: Tips, Tricks Strategies

It’s a very old book that was only released in an underground pickup forum. Now that you mention it, perhaps it was not even a book just a PDF, since you couldn’t find it, I will assume it’s just a PDF book someone wrote on the underground communities. Back in the day these type of communities only wrote articles as forum posts and people used to collect them into PDFs.

It’s very interesting.

My ideal feminine type is all around me today. I see them, they see me, we see each other and damn, it’s beautiful.

The DMV line was shorter than usual and I got to the check in rather quickly. Once I was there the lady advised that I come back on a Saturday (which I didn’t know they were open on or I would have gone this weekend :man_facepalming:t4:) because she projected that i would be there for about 4 more hours. So to me, this is an easy to see Manifestation towards time management/efficiency that is so important to me nowadays.

2 Likes

I am in the fifth minute and I feel a pressure on third eye to the upper part of my nose area and I Feel my both nostrils got more open, like nadis were getting opened
But after I inhaled fast I realized that was just a feelingand I think also ZP primary effect, again I feel that pressure on my third eye(not EXACTLY there)

1 Like

To be honest, I have that quote saved in my notes, but I’ve been looking for that book/pdf myself because there were other interesting “models” the author explained that were nice. If I find it, I’ll tell you.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign I have a daily manifestation practice in which I do multiple manifestations. Is it safe to say I can just continue doing that and not add anything else and expect a boost from AsCh? Or do I need to add in a type of practice where I focus on one thing?

1 Like

Hey peeps,

The following is my opinion, I just hope it helps someone out with this new booster sub.

So I’ve seen a lot of comments with this on being like ‘What should I do with this?’ And in my opinion that’s for you to find out, whatever your practice is, or will end up being if you haven’t made one, is up to you guys.

I’ve wanted something like AsC for a while (I’ll admit I was a bit confused on what it really was until yesterday, but now it makes sense), and it’ll aid my manifestation practice.

I’ve known about manifestation since The Secret came out, and I was very on and off with the Law of Attraction - then in August I started growing in my view on manifestation thanks to Alchemist, Minds Eye and Sage. One of the things I researched is the Law of Assumption - whatever you believe, subconsciously, is yours. Whatever you assume to be true, subconsciously, is true.

Neville Goddard and Joseph Murphy are people (I prefer the latter) to look up if you want to learn more, I may also recommend Sammy Ingram, Dylan James, etc on YouTube.

The whole point of it is to live in the end and believe you already have the thing you want, how do you do this?

1. Affirmations - Probably the most popular
  2. Visualisation - One people seem to struggle with the most
  3. Journalling/Scripting - Something I’ve just recently started doing last week offline.

These are just techniques and there are plenty others out there, but these are probably the most popular ones, especially affirmations, and I’d recommend you find a technique that gels with you and makes you feel like you’re really living in the end and helps you towards your manifestation.

That could be one of the above, it could be meditating upon your goal, writing your goal down every day, writing your goal down once and reading it every day, reading the sales copy/objectives, whatever it is - find something that you’re consciously aiding your focus on to help you manifest your goals…

I personally have been affirming, and do affirm anyway which helps, but recently found I enjoy scripting my days/things I want to happen out more enjoyable than visualisation or affirming alone. Helps me get what I want to say down on paper (or my tablet) and out of my head so I can see and paint a clear picture of what I want to manifest.

Here’s some resources I’d recommend if you want to look into manifestation for this particular sub:

Sammy Ingram
Dylan James
Power Of The Subconscious Mind - Joseph Murphy

I also recommended Neville for people who can get into his work, I cannot personally.

Hopefully this makes sense and you can choose some techniques or whatever to aid you in your journey towards manifesting and your subconscious mind to do so.

23 Likes

I’m definitely feeling that there’s a deep current of thought or something happening right now.

I can’t pick out any specific thoughts. More a feeling of massive amounts of something happening below the surface.

3 Likes

Can i use this sub if i’m running Ascension Qv2 and Rebirth Qv2?

It should work with any stack

2 Likes

Not sure if its Ascension Chamber or other subs but I’m feeling more positive and lighter about things

Like feeling that something good is gonna happen. My internal thoughts are more optimistic.

10 Likes

Quick testimony to the power of AC here:

8 Likes

Ascension Chamber certainly has lifted my internal world more than I expected. I feel, with no play on words intended, sanguine. At peace. A nice little breeze is picking up and brushing me in response to me typing this, what a wonderful feeling it seems this title is lending to the rest of my stack.

I had lunch with my girlfriend outside of her job and she decided to surprise me with her accumen with an unrelated job that was quite lovely.

I see elements from the vision board that I created yesterday already springing into my conscious perceptive existence. Cool stuff.

The inner feeling I have is one of blossoming, expansion and yet expansion of something formless.

“What a wonderful world” is a good way to translate what my inner self is expressing.

Not because the world itself is wonderful. The world within is inviting a different look at things. The coolest of stuff.

Lol @ my post time.

12 Likes

Got some unexpected profit and income today and I’m very thrilled.

There’s also a pressing concern I need to deal with and two days before that deadline, a solution pops up.

I decided to swap some titles very recently but mentally/emotionally, I feel good, clear and light. It’s like things are flowing much more smoothly.

I felt good before, specially when running fresh titles on ZP, but in addition to that, there’s this feeling to expect great things.

I’ll be running AC once every week according to our guidelines, thank you SC :slight_smile:

10 Likes

This. Thing. Works.

11 Likes

A personal manifestation or can you share it with us my friend?

1 Like

About as personal as I could imagine lol. Anyone in the private testing group who followed my progress knows about this girl.

7 Likes

By reading all the positive comments make me write this

@SaintSovereign please confirm is this sub enhance effects of other subs we are listening…

I am asking this because the results i am getting are not that positive

1st gym incident where i was unable to perform
2nd extreme rude behaviour from my partner
Rude behaviour from other girls
Feeling desperate needy
Unable to sleep quickly like other days
Too much anxiety
Very very very vivid dreams with tons of negativity
Stomach digestion issues
Extreme cold fight with brother where i decided to play calm and not overreact…or not react at all now
Rude behaviour from lovely friend

Is this sub enhancing effects of other subs i am listening khan Dr eof all st1???

Or why all this negativity in such a short time…i felt euphoria and calm that’s only positive thing i felt few hours after this sub

1 Like

Do you mean EoG? Or EF? Either way, 3 ST1 subs (especially if ZP) would indeed lead to a lot of upheaval at once I think. Adding in AC would make it “better” or “worse” depending on your point of view.

Were you getting the same kind of results (even if not as intense) prior to AC?

Nah I dropped eog now…& I kept my stack as recommended for 3 zp titles only

Its emperor of fitness which shows amazing effects after one loop for me

All these intense effects happening in less than 24 hours

& Yes it’s after AC only because the day before i was very much happy and even took 2 days rest from

Sub instead of 1 because here gym close on Sunday

& Some of issues were there in past but not that intense after ac

AC is indeed powerful. My day’s been interesting too, of course. Best I can suggest (since it’s what I’m doing right now) is just sitting with my thoughts and seeing what comes out.

One of those days where I’m not meant to put anything new in, just let what’s in there be known.
It’s a weird mindspace to be in. but I think a necessary one. in my case at least.

3 Likes