ZP Wealth - I AM My Own Source

So what’s your consesus on stacking chosen + chosen from within. Overall, would you say it was good, would you recommend it to others? Experienced vs new users?

For me, it was a foot in the door to recon city plus I actually ended up being more of a positive recluse lol. Just my experience though. Stacking both in theory is great, but depending on how introverted or extroverted one is, it can be a stack that doesn’t give expected results. Personally I’d rather run them separately. I definitely don’t think new users should stack em either.

Alright, cutting this stack short. At the end of this week I’ll be starting my new stack which will be:

Day 1: Emperor ZP x1, Stark ZP x1

Day 2: Rest

Day 3: EOG St 4

Day 4: Rest

…and so on

Also adding 1 loop of ascension chamber on Sundays

Mentioned before that both Stark and emperor combined hold the keys to all the ways I’d like to develop presently and adding EOG (which also seems to have some alpha scripting), can supercharge the wealth aspects. I’m skipping stages 2 and 3 of EOG due to me already knowing basically what I’d like to do along the way as far as building wealth goes (basically know what I want to do with my life), and stage 3 seems to focus on making you ambitious, productive and creative all while focusing you on building endless wealth.

I already have those traits so not gonna say I don’t see the point in doing stages 2 and 3, just gonna say that since St 4 already has scripting from the other 3 stages without healing, so I should be good to go. I pretty much just felt kinda good running stage 1 but it seems I didn’t have much to clear money-trauma wise.

All 3 programs in that stack have wealth and alpha scripting so it’ll be interesting to see how things turn out. I could imagine that st4 would cause me to feel intense euphoria on ZP just as she I tried st4 QV2 months back last year, when I took a hiatus from the forum.

2 Likes

Does this mean you know the definite pathway/career/work to manifest your wealth goals?

Yessir, that’s correct

1 Like
  • Ascension chamber works. I got 3 calls in a row with no deals. I then told my subconscious to make the next call a sale, closed a deal easily on that one. I like being able to manifest something like money completely at will.

• Haven’t even started my new stack yet and my confidence is returning to stark level again. I’m effortlessly expressing said confidence too, it’s godlike.

• My main manager is starting to take more of an active role with trying to get me promoted.

1 Like

What is this path for you?

Did you gain clarity on this on a certain stack?
This is something that has been slow to evolve and gain clarity for me.

I plan to start with the dropshipping model, after being able to establish multiple stores successfully I’ll be expanding into other ventures.

For me it was a bit of a slow process too. I can’t pinpoint what stack I ran when I made that choice but eventually you just get tired of analysis paralysis and just gave to start somewhere.

1 Like

Haven’t even reached 12 noon my local time and here’s what I’ve experienced so far today:

• My mother told me yesterday when she saw me that I’m getting skinnier, checked my weight this morning and I’m the lightest I’ve been in about 8 years. Damn, that prior run off emperor really must’ve did it’s thing.

• Some random dude stopped to start a random conversation with me this morning, told me his whole life story. It started off cool but once I realized it got to the point where he was more interested in talking about himself than actually having a conversation, I became cold and broke rapport. The very reason I don’t like talking to strangers often.

• Had some woman I’ve never met in my city say I looked familiar and stated she thinks she saw me on Instagram before. Told her I don’t do social media anymore but she said she saw the picture around summertime last year. Said my profile pic looked like a mugshot lol. Told her I often look the meanest when I’m the most calm. We both just laughed it off.

• Donated blood before work and the nurse somehow accidentally pulled the needle out too fast without applying proper pressure to the puncture. I start leaking blood pretty fast. The nurse panicked but I was pretty calm and actually joked about it which calmed her down and made her laugh. I pretty much just teased her mostly which I guess helped her go from tense to relaxed, a real stark-like moment.

• When I am in the mood to joke around today I’m making ppl laugh effortlessly.

• Idk if AC has to do with this but it’s like I’m calling up past subliminal programming and acting it out on demand.

1 Like
  • My very first sales call today granted me the highest tier of commission I could make for a sale at my job. Managers from my department and another were more excited at how easily I made the sale than I was lol.

• Ppl at work that usually don’t speak to me are holding conversations. Day 2 in a row of godlike confidence being experienced. Based of these things alone, I can somehow tell that the EZP and SZP programming are taking precedence in my behavior over the past couple days. Started happening eve since I decided to stack them against. Can’t wait to see how these stack with EOG ST4.

• The female supervisor I mentioned ;that I had a sexually tense moment with a few weeks ago, saw me coming out of the bathroom. When I turned my head towards her, she put her head down so fast I thought it was going to fall off the neck. Lmao she went from giving some of the most intense sexual eye contact I’ve ever had to not even trying to make eye contact. I just find the irony funny. Probably just caught her off-guard this time.

• People In general have seemed more playful with me all day long. This is the most I’ve laughed in a day in probably 3 years.

Update:

While walking out of the bathroom on my last break, a female coworker was sitting at her desk about 20 feet away from me. She looked back quickly to see me walk by. Once our eyes locked I saw an extreme sense of love and excitement fill her eyes and project straight on to me. It’s like she couldn’t believe I even exist. Not sure I’ve ever had any woman I didn’t know stare at me that way. She looked like she was dreaming.

3 Likes

So I take it the Stark - Emperor combo is doing well for your sales success?

1 Like

Hell yes

3 Likes

So EOG st4 seems to feel very uplifting and euphoric to me. Probably could balance out the emperor and Stark combo since after a few days that combo could start to make me feel more like superior iron man (imagine Tony Stark but even more arrogant) lol.

I’m just now realizing how besides that one conversation from yesterday morning, how much I genuinely enjoyed socializing yesterday. A feeling that’s rare these days unless I’m interacting with my best friend or nephew. Probably should get used to it as all programs in my stack have scripting to manifest people for various reasons

2 Likes

Bruh.

1 Like

He’s stealing your exact words @invictus!

2 Likes

You wanna know what’s funny?

Both me and him have multiple journal entries that are so similar, that you’d think we just paraphrased each other :rofl:
It’s like if he has an experience, then I’d have an extremely similar one within the next couple of days, and so does he.

And what’s even crazier is that somehow we end up with similar stacks :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Whoa, had no idea @Invictus was having that result with the emperor and stark combo too.

1 Like

You know what would be crazy, if it ever somehow got to the point where all the people running a particular subliminal would get their own results and even shared benefits from it, so the more people who ran a certain subliminal throughout a certain period of time, the more powerful that subliminal would be.

Like the lantern corps or something but instead of lanterns, you have emperors, starks, etc. all drawing from collective “cores of energy” created by simultaneous subliminal users. Like this running EOG would create some kind of crazy cosmic EOG-related force where current EOG users could draw additional energy from to boost their personal results.

Don’t mind this weird ramble btw guys, this is clearly stark talking lol.

3 Likes
  • I’m starting to experience an increase in productivity and expressions of self-love in every area of life.

• I’ve been taking charge of social interactions automatically.

• I just don’t know what it is but running emperor and Stark together makes literally everything in life easier to achieve. Also makes everything more enjoyable.

• Once again expending rapid improvements with both cognitive and physical attributes.

3 Likes
  • I’m once again experiencing the need to always be in engaged in either deep thought or massive action towards my goals.

• My sense of happiness is shooting up, for the first time in 2 years I feel like I’m actually starting to enjoy life again, and even the simple things are inspiring gratitude.

• Couple occurrences woman wise. One of the female coworkers I trained with that I mentioned before that likes to play around with me, didn’t seem to notice me when I waved earlier. I thought nothing of it and just went on about my business. An hour later she randomly called me over to her desk while I was walking around, just to ask how things were going. Told her I was fighting to even get a 2nd deal for the day. She told me she already had 10 sales lol. She’s a sweet girl but I noticed she has a bit of a cocky side. That’s cool though cause I’m not really into shy girls, just as long as a woman’s confidence is genuine confidence and not arrogance I’m good. In any case, I told her dinner was her treat tonight…she didn’t care as long as I drove lol. I get off 3 hours later than her though so I was just joking. what I noticed while I was at her desk, is that another female next to her stared at me twice…looking like she was curious and attracted at the same time. In any case after some back and forth banter. The woman I was joking with literally came over to my desk 5 minutes later, asking why I wasn’t taking calls. My response: “told you I was fighting to get a second deal, and that last call just knocked me the f*** out”. She laughed hard. She then started asking questions about my schedule like she was interested in meeting up outside of work, but couldn’t say much since managers were around. We never truly could get too deep into that part of the convo so guess we’ll see where it goes from here.

• One female manager that has a crush on me got fired weeks ago…don’t know why. In any case the one female manager that’s still left is feeling me too ( for a loner I damn sure draw a lot of attention). Had to ask her a question and when I greeted her she just hit me with the “hey babe”. She doesn’t address anyone else like this…ever. I gotta be careful cause she’s pretty sexy and sweet, makes you wanna dip your pen into company ink if you know what I mean. I caught myself right before a flirtatious remark slipped out and just kept it strictly business, besides that part where I nonchalantly made fun of her name which made her laugh hard.

2 Likes