Main Disc. Thread - Ascension Chamber ZP: Tips, Tricks Strategies

So we can use AC once a week even if there are three ZPs in our stack, right?

1 Like

Correct.

3 Likes

Running this, almost done. Looking forward to seeing what comes of it. I was focusing on my vision board I created earlier today while listening, which may be something I do each time I use it.

4 Likes

How did it feel?

Iā€™ll do this type of visualization next week.

Listen to Ascension Chamber while watching Billionaire Lifestyle Motivation on youtube.

5 Likes

My approach will be via Silvaā€™s method. Go to alpha brain wave and visualize my goals.

6 Likes

And does this title means that we do not need to use Mindā€™s eye at all and just be fine with this one?

2 Likes

they ought to have good synergy.

and theyā€™ll also work separately.

1 Like
  • Instantly calming effect (similiar to Elixir but not as strong). My heat rate noticeably slowed down.

• Fell into a deep and profound state of meditation. I began to grow out of my own body and could see myself in the third perspective. I was looking at myself and developed a new perspective on my life. I was then focusing my mind on the goal and could visualize it with ease, it felt almost like I reached the dream state.

16 Likes

i woke up less then 8 hours ago and had slept around 8 hoursā€¦

but right as i type this im feeling mentally tired and sleepy.

This also happened when i tested the executive ultima and other last generation products in the past.

Not sure if its this chamber product causing this today or the fact that i ran both this product and my solo ZP today but thought i should post this here as feedback.

anyone else feeling unusually sleepy/tired since running this chamber product?

4 Likes

This product is very weird to me. I dont really feel anything, yet it still feels quite dense. Its the only product where after running i just have no clue what it could be doing or what approach it takes. Im not even sure if i used it right or anything. Only being able to use it once every week also makes it feel like an even stranger product. I get it though, given how dense it feels.

Im interested in seeing how the results play out though. My expectations are both quite high since its ZP, yet also nonexcistant since i dont even know if i did it right.

6 Likes

i feel the same as this.

but as long as it gives me significantly better control of my conscious mind then it will be great.

if that is all i get from this product i will be happy.

the ability to make myself do what I know I should do (my definition of consciously controlling your mind) i think would be life changing.

4 Likes
  • instantly heart beat became heavy. Could feel the vibration of each beat.
  • felt fear for a fraction of a second
  • as I was devising what Iā€™m gonna write in the forum, I dozed off to a nap
3 Likes

Ayy. Letā€™s go! Thanks for releasing this saint and fire. Iā€™ll be using this on my next cycle.

Howā€™s everyone feeling while using this, noticed anything yet?

2 Likes

Played my first loop and woah, felt the sub on energy level around 2min of listening. My chi was rising. My mood elevatingā€¦

Soon after, I started reciting my vision with full conviction. Then became pumped. My first instincts is to meditate cause to be quite frank, I was gonna skip the night and sleep.

My mind is quiet - all my thoughts went mute. I know what to do and Iā€™ll carry it out.

In my dream I reached a frustration that carried on even when I woke up. Iā€™m tired of pleasing my family, letting them dictate how my life will goā€¦ not surpassing them because Iā€™m considering their feelings. I wasnā€™t born for average, I donā€™t live for average. Itā€™s time I grew out of everyoneā€™s shadowā€¦

Cause I realize how hard everyone struggled to get to where they are, then thereā€™s me. With unmeasurable potential and I donā€™t have to work as hard as them just to surpass themā€¦ that made me feel guilty, so I chose to stay in their shadow.

But the world isnā€™t fair. Some have it easier than others. In this case, I have it easier than them.

Now Iā€™m thinking about my vision with clear clarityā€¦

No more wasting time.

16 Likes

Just wanted to say a big thanks to Saint and Fire again and the whole subclub members. #

Letā€™s go out and start getting some awesome results!

10 Likes

@TheDerpinator donā€™t think you did it right or wrong! I can give some insight because I am into manifestation for sometime nowā€¦ and maybe you are already into this

Whenever I practiced manifesting techniques I always doubted did I really performed the technique well or correctly? I kept this feeling of uncertainty for time being, so it really delayed my manifestation
But after somedays after lurking on nevilles goddard subreddit , I finally understood whatever technique you do is always correct, the secret is feeling. Now here I am not indicating feeling as an emotion but as a State of being .
So whatever technique you did or just listened to the sub, just try to keep you in a sate where your work is done. You know there is a calming feeling when itā€™s going to happen, itā€™s not happiness ,itā€™s not excitement, its a state where you already have your desire nowā€¦

Just do your conscious guidance thing, like visualising the End result with the sub and the at last have that feeling that itā€™s done, and if you sleep with that assumption and keep it constant then everything will start falling into place. :grin:

So just feel that you did it correctly because thereā€™s nothing more you need, once you are emotionally satisfied your subconscious picks it up and make it a fact

6 Likes

Thank you @Malkuth for your explanation, I wrote a small text in 10 minutes of my three goals with certain details. I should do this once per week to stay connected.

I have ran Khan St2 and Sanguine this morning, it makes me feel like everything I want out of life is possible.

2 Likes

Justā€¦ā€˜heavyā€™. Not sure how to say.

I played it last night a bit before I went to sleep. I woke up today very much clear and something seems more clear in my head.

Iā€™m interested how this will synergize with Mindā€™s Eye in my stack.

The world outside this morning definitely seems clearer and more alive than previously.

2 Likes

I didnā€™t feel anything when I ran it in the middle of the night. I had some interesting dreams. I woke up at 5 a.m., ready to start the day.

My partner said that I looked just as gorgeous as I did yesterday but that my sexy vibe was stronger. He felt this energy I was putting out, and he was overcome with emotion. He smiled sweetly and his eyes shone so bright, they glowed. He said I was ravishingly beautiful.

14 Likes