Main Disc. Thread - Ascension Chamber ZP: Tips, Tricks Strategies

How is everyone planning to “consciously” guide Ascension Chamber. Bad ass name of a sub. I digress.

Starting out I have my overall massive vision goal that I read through and tried to develope those feelings of already succeeded. I also just read and tried to internalize the sales copy of my stack.

This little experiment is going to be so fun. To try out all these different guiding strategies. It’s like ZP came out again.

1 Like

I’ll run my usual stack first…then run AC while just imagining up the ideal experience/feeling based on the stack I’m running.

Or maybe run the stack and then run AC as I’m drifting off to sleep.

Straight-forward description.

1. Write down your goal in clear, relatable language.
  2. Think of or write down various details of how your life might feel and look after that goal has been achieved.
  3. If you want to go an extra step, stretch your imagination to capture the feeling that the change has already occurred. Think, write, say, or simply feel “I am grateful that this has happened.”

That’ll do it.

36 Likes

thank you for this suggestion.

some of it resonates/makes sense to me and some does not

I’ll wait for Saint to hopefully step in and provide some more practical suggestions.

I’ve also re-read the sales page and that helped though still unclear how exactly to proceed with this.

4 Likes

does anyone know if while listening to the file anything different needs to be done compared to other ZP titles?

when i first started using these products i would listen to audiobooks or youtube videos while listening to a product but recently i just read.

is anything different needed for this product during the actual listening?

I understand there are instructions for after but I’m talking about what needs to be done DURING the actual listening of this product.

My understanding is that’s when you’d do your active manifesting, whatever form that is. Visualizing/imagining, etc.

I suppose if someone were Wiccan, they’d have it running while performing a ritual.

1 Like

experienced shoulder pain while listening to ascension chamber. maybe it’s the stress caused by it’s sheer power.

Can we use this on Rest days ?
Along with other ZP tracks (even if we already have 3) ?

1 Like

Can you correlate the shoulder pain to whatever you were thinking about at the time? Like any sort of symbolic link between thoughts and the pain itself you can point to?

Saint said either after stack or solo. But only once per week.

1 Like

i was focusing on the end goal that i want to manifest. then i remembered something unpleasant for less than 5 seconds then noticed my shoulder and neck area was so tensed and in pain. then i redivert my thoughts to my ideal end result again and the pain disappeared 2 min before the end of ascension chamber.

3 Likes

I decided to just run it despite not fully sure how.

i listened to the track while reading like i do with ZP products.

after that i sat down and wrote down exactly what i would like when it comes to my goal.

My goal is very simple, i want more money.

so i wrote down the absolute minimum number i would accept temporarily. this is a number that if i reach i might take 1-3 months off and before continuing to work on more money.

i also wrote down the minimum number i would want to hit before taking a significant step back from pursuing money. this is a number if i hit i would probably reduce the time i spent pursuing money in half with the other half spent on charity.

and then i wrote down my ideal number, this is the number if i hit i would probably reduce time spent pursuing money by 80% percent and spend that time on charity.

and then i wrote down my final number which is the number if i hit i would basically retire and all the time spent pursuing money would be spent fighting for the charitable causes i believe in. only time i would spend on money at this point would be to monitor passive investments and such things.

This has kind of been my plan with finances for a long time and i do sit down and write it/review it pretty regularly so doing it just now was nothing new.

so thats what i did tonight.

I also listened to my solo ZP product that im running earlier today around 2.5 hours before using this new product.

I’m not sure if what i just did is the optimal way to use this new product but i guess i will just have to see if any benefits appear in next few days.

I usually do not really pay attention to new products being released but the idea that this might give me better control of my conscious mind is why i decided to jump into this one so early; im hoping this product could help me have significantly better self control and help me fight the chronic procrastination i have been dealing with for years and hopefully also help me control my emotions better.

12 Likes

It sounds like a solid approach to me. You’re engaging with your thoughts, desires, goals, etc.
“Optimal”? Not sure. But if it ends up working for you, that’s what matters.

2 Likes

Well after visualizing the Emperor objectives, my wife wordlessly begged me to have sex with her and I did things I had not done before and it lasted quite longer than normal…

Also, I felt a cathedral effect of like my world being changed around me to the different experiences I was visualizing. It was quite an enjoyable experience. Didn’t take l I no either but felt the impact imprinted on my mind. I’m planning on doing a little “conscious guidance” everyday and see what changes throughout the week.

19 Likes

The track is short : 7 minutes. How many times can we/should we listen to it?

once a week

1 Like

Not to sound rude, but Saint spelled this out in the very first post of this thread.

4 Likes

I didn’t feel like re-reading it, that’s why I asked again.

Simple ol’ Neville Method:
Mediating with AC and “assuming of the wish fulfilled.”

I.e. FEELING with all senses, visualising a scenario of my dream already being NORMAL.

For example, money, visualise how all senses would feel when you were doing something a rich person would do.
Sex, visualise and FEEL the afterglow of a great sex session.
Etc.

The important part is the timeframe AFTER it happened.

That’s how I do it. Will report back.

Today EoG ST1 and then AC specifically focused around wealth.

EDIT: Just saw it already worked quite well for you :wink:

18 Likes

Is it meant to be used for a single thing at a time? There are quite a few goals of mine id want to manifest, should i try and visualise all the goals i can think of? Or just stick to one for now.

1 Like

In Neville speak, you could imagine something that implies multiple wishes(goals) have been been fulfilled.

1 Like