Stack for winning a girl's heart

yes, thank you.
I’ve checked it, but still not sure what must be there in my stack for what I want. I know Emperor is nice for romance, PS is for seduction, but maybe experienced users would give me some recommendations for perfect stack and other. I’m considering Love Bomb or Libertine, but I still need some approval from experienced users

1 Like

I do recommend that you don’t invest this much of yourself into someone who you’ve only known for a few days, you barely know who this person is.

Now with that said, it’s clear to me that the sub you’re looking for is Heartsong.

I’m not sure why you’re running Emperor with Stark, if I were you I’d pick one or the other. But your stack definitely has some room for Heartsong.

6 Likes

I very much agree with @bombayduck. Heartsong is the right choice for you.

Heartsong will also remove the neediness from you and help you find a better partner in case she isn’t the right one for you. Cause many times we think we know what is best for us but it is usually an infatuation which might possibly go away in time.

But if she is a good fit for what you want, she will end up becoming closer to you.

Either way, you will grow as a person in the relationship aspect when you run Heartsong.

3 Likes

is it a bad decision to stack them together? why?

Good. I will add Heartsong to my stack. The only this is left is to know why Emperor + Stark isn’t that wise to run them together.

3 Likes

Not sure on @bombayduck’s reasoning, but I’ll give my two cents on the topic. Emperor and Stark have a lot of overlap in certain area’s and complete opposites in others, they can give you a nice balance when used together (the best example of this can be seen here: [ADVANCED] The Superior Invictus). Personally, I think that you could pick one of the two and replace it with another product to work on a different aspect of your goal, though that opinion is based entirely on my own perception of things.

@Invictus (Tagging you to get your input on this.)

4 Likes

One question first. Has this happened to you before? I mean have you met a girl and decided right off that she’s “the one” and really felt it was true before? How many times?
Is this a repeated pattern playing itself out again?
I have different recommendations depending on the answers to those questions.

1 Like

Not so much. As far as I remember, last time I experienced that was in 2017. And I was 17 that year.
Now I’m older and more mature and this is very another thing. What I like in this girl is her simplicity. She studies in a good university and works in a coffee house in a low paying job, because she needs to earn money for a life. Also we are almost the same ethnicity, so basically we have the same culture. For your understanding, we live in a foreign country, that’s why ethnicity and culture is also a pretty big advantage in my situation.

2 Likes

Ayyy thanks for the tag :call_me_hand:t4:

As for the Emperor + Stark stack, I would like to say that this stack is somewhat hard to execute for many on here, which is why people either feel like they’re redundant or different “pulls”, however, if you are like me or @Davisnwc, and can execute both subs optimally, then believe me when I say this: “No other combo on the subclub store can compete with it”, however, most people don’t need to do this combo.

Instead you could run either “Stark + mogul/GLM” or “Emperor + True social/Daredevil” and it would feel much better, unless you are actually able to execute both at the same time, which will take time.

3 Likes

how do I know if I’m this kind of person?

2 Likes

Heartsong is a great product to use.

1 Like

@TheBoxingScientist @bombayduck @Lion and anyone else who is recommending Hearsong. What has been your experiene with Heartsong? Did any of you personally win someone’s heart through Heartsong?

2 Likes

I haven’t run Heartsong yet. It’s on my to-do list though for a later date.

1 Like

That’s easy to answer. If you have to ask that question, you are most likely not that kind of person.

Okay that sounded arrogant but I will also admit that am not like them either. They have an easier time getting results with, shall we say, dense and challenging stacks.

It’s just a matter of time though. Some of us get results slower and some faster. Either way, we will reach our destination.

But maybe you are like them. The only way to know is trying it out and see for yourselves.

1 Like

I like the combination between Emperor & Stark very much.

It is the second best stack by far. Khan is number one.

2 Likes

This is facts man, I literally can’t get women to stop showing interest when I run emperor and stark, and for me personally, throwing commander ZP into the mix takes things from the intensity of a wildfire to a burning sun. If I chose to be more social and escalated with these women I’d probably have at least 10 new kids in the way by now lol.

4 Likes

You most likely are. There is nothing special required

3 Likes

Tbh I’m shocked that this combo ended up working so well for me cause until Chosen came along, emperor was the only product in the shop that was such a challenge for me to run. Even now without something like Stark to balance it out, I question if I’d be able to handle emperor more than 4-5 loops in a total cycle but I kept experimenting and it paid off.

2 Likes

How is her response to you right now while you’re on Emperor and Stark? If she’s responding well then I would stick with that stack and might tweak it just a little by adding something like Love Bomb.

You say that you want to be able to talk to her properly. Are you talking about picking her up, asking her out on a date? Sex and Seduction will help you with that.

If you include Heartsong into your stack then you have to be prepared that HS will work with you, but you’re not guaranteed to get this girl through HS. If she’s not good for you in the long term then one of you or both of you will drift further apart. HS is a great sub, but you should be prepared for that outcome before running it.

Just wanted to add that if you’re happy with Stark and Emperor, then keep running it. There are no rules about who or which personality is better off running these subs. If you like something then go with it. Everyone has to start out somewhere and your results will get better with time. While I have to admit that @Invictus and @Davisnwc are special people. You’re just as special, too :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yeah but khan is one sub, a multi stager, and I was referring to a combo.

The only other combo that could rival this is Khan + WANTED.