Emperor Fitness - Jayvee

Hell yea, man… I thought my 10-pages per day was a decent amount, but now I want to push for more :muscle:

Your growth ethic inspires me :rocket:

Keep sharing

1 Like

I’m glad to hear that. Thanks for your support.

I will! :muscle:

• It keeps getting easier. ZP has some magical effects. Today I was so motivated. Not just with working out, but with life in general. I feel confident. I feel as if I am breaking down barriers and can achieve anything I want.

• I started off week two of the program. I hit chest hard. I made sure to go slow so I could feel each rep and ensure I had good form. The focus I had today compared to last week was a huge difference. Seeing the scale yesterday is what sparked this feeling today. I’m seeing huge progress, and now I want to see more. The compound effect is real.

• The copywriting book is excellent. I don’t have a lot of regrets, but I do regret not reading this book sooner. I’ve always thought of copy as this huge complicated process. That changed today. The author broke down copy by saying the whole point of an entire ad is to make a person read the first sentence. After they read that first sentence, it’s to read the next one, and so forth.

• I am not sure if this is from ZP but I had no interest in watching movies yesterday. I tried to watch House of Gucci but found it too slow. Then I tried to watch the new Kingsman movie and could not get into it.

2 Likes

About the movies thing, maybe the stack is nudging you away from movies. I too would not know the reason. It is either from one of three subs, 2 of 3 or all three. Or you did not like those movies!

1 Like

Haha, I feel like that is the case with House of Gucci. I liked the other Kingsman movies, so who knows? :man_shrugging:

The subs could be helping me prioritize my time better.

1 Like
  • I had a fun time with my family this morning. We all put on snow gear, went outside, and had a snowball fight. It was a blast and a good workout.

• I was snowed in today. A little tired because I woke up early to check the road conditions and couldn’t get back to sleep. Nowhere near as tired as I was yesterday.

• I did a tricep workout this afternoon and pushed myself harder than I have so far with this program. The program is great and I would do it again.

• I’m taking some supplements to aid the process. After my workouts, I take a scoop of whey protein and creatine. Daily I’ll take a Multivitamin, Ashwagandha, B-12, Fish Oil, D3, and Garlic. Before bed, I’ll take some ZMA. I’ve heard mixed things about ZMA, about half the articles I’ve read say it does nothing, the other half say it increases testosterone. Either way, I’ll keep taking it until I finish the bottle and see if it makes a difference.

• Eating wise I’ve been shooting for 2500 calories a day. I’ll eat more depending on how much I burn during my workouts. I’ve also been fasting 16 hours a day to help with the weight loss.

5 Likes

Week two of the plan is complete!

• My weight did not change from last week but my body fat percentage did. I went from 39.5% to 36.7%. I can feel the change because my clothes are fitting better. :muscle:

• As I stated in a review on the Emperor Fitness ZP main thread, I no longer need to use the superchargers to get myself in the mood to workout.

• I talked to my doctor this week and got prescribed a medication to help control blood sugar. This will lead to even more fat and weight loss.

• I have one more week left on Emperor Fitness ST1 before my washout. I’m impressed with this stack and happy with what I have experienced in two weeks.

Here is the short review I posted on the main EF thread:

3 Likes

How are you determining your body fat percentage?

I use my Galaxy Watch to track it.

Huh. Didn’t realize watches could track that much. Thank you.

Week 3 is complete!

• My weight went down from 314lbs to 309lbs. My body fat went from 36.7% to 36.1%.

• I’ve been doing more intense cardio in the mornings. Yesterday I did a boxing workout. That burned a huge amount of calories and I did it in a fasted state.

• Today is day 21 of this current stack. Over the last week, I cut out Paragon and have been listening to Emperor Fitness ST1 and Spartan each listening day. I also used no superchargers this week. I did not need them.

• I’ve been more strict with planning my meals. I am a sucker for Taco Bell. The day before eating it I mapped out all the calories I would eat that day, along with the number of calories I would have to burn from working out.

• I’ll be modifying my stack after the five-day washout. I’ll be removing Spartan, changing to Emperor Fitness ST2, and adding in Renaissance Man and R.I.C.H. ZP. I’ll do R.I.C.H. and RM on my first listening day and Emperor Fitness ST2 on the second.

1 Like

How are you tracking calories burned?

With the watch as well.

That’s an impressive watch! Thank you.

I’m on day 2 of the washout. Still working out and following through with all the habits I’m working to develop over the last 3 weeks. I had intense dreams last night. One I would say was a nightmare and in another dream I got drunk. The dream I got drunk was kind of funny because it had to do with the contract I mentioned in the second post of this journal. My wife and I got drunk and she was like, that was a great night, now pay me my $500. I woke up slightly out of it and was like damnit, I knew I could make it the 12 weeks. Then woke up enough to realize it was a dream. Still going strong and staying on track.

2 Likes

Day 3 of the washout. I didn’t have any problems with dreams last night. The sleep aspect of Emperor Fitness is kicking into high gear. I went to sleep easily and feel incredibly rested this morning.

Today I have a cardio workout planned before breaking my fast and a tricep workout this afternoon.

I was talking with my wife last night about one of the major breakthroughs I’ve had over the last 3 weeks. In the past when starting a workout program if something went wrong or I had an off day I would let it derail all the progress I made. This time I realize that a minor setback just means I need to get back on track tomorrow.

The setbacks I’ve had were nothing major, I had a couple of days where I went over my calorie limit. I moved on and fasted more or ate less the next day.

I’m feeling good today and looking forward to ZP customs.

2 Likes

This is an incredibly useful perspective.

Great to hear you’re making gains. :muscle:

2 Likes

Hahaha, that gif has me laughing out loud. It is incredibly over the top, I love it! :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes

I forgot to update this journal last weekend. I finished my washout. The motivation and commitment to health and fitness was strong throughout the washout.

• Month one of the program is done. Total weight went from 324lbs to 307lbs. I didn’t record body fat percentage this weekend, I’ll get it next weekend.

• The workouts increased on difficulty with the start of month 2. Each day involves 9 different moves. Three of the moves involve similar body parts with a continuous superset for that specific area. For example, I’ll do three supersets of upper back exercises, then do three lower back, then finish with three bicep exercises. It’s intense and I feel a good burnout in that area once each superset is done.

• Playlist wise I’m going to follow the A and B listening schedule and do my custom on day A and Emperor Fitness ST2 on day B. That way I won’t feel overloaded.

2 Likes

How did it go with your EF journey?

1 Like