Main Disc. Thread - Emperor Fitness ZP

didn’t you already know that every subliminal is a placebo? :wink:

1 Like

So it’s been 4 days since I bought and started using EF st3 (I haven’t listened today, so today doesn’t count) and I’m already up by 2.2kg

Wtf is this sorcery @SaintSovereign and @Fire?!
If stage 3 is this good :heart_eyes: I can’t wait till I try stage 2 :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

7 Likes

Would this stack well with Dragon Reborn?

I will be holding off on any further attempts to tackle sleep through subs until there’s one title specifically for sleep. It’s nice that some other titles can tackle sleep, even in mentioning it in the description. However I have found that I get the other benefits listed besides sleep. I’ve spent enough time trying to fix it as is so I’m prioritizing other subs right now.

Did you try the 300 mcg doses of melatonin?

2.2 KG of muscle mass ?

1 Like

Well no signs of fat gain at all :wink:

2 Likes

Had my eye on EF stage 3 for a long time :slight_smile: . I am guessing it should work very well with wanted almost synergistic in effect ?.

2 Likes

I want your results.

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign Does EF St 2 still run primarily as a fat burner?

1 Like

I want @Invictus muscle gains too ahahahah.

2 Likes

Yea, it’s made me consider putting EF into one of my stacks for the first time ever. EF was ruled out until I read this.

2 Likes

Whats your current stack @SubliminalUser

Ok boys this is not directly related to sub but wanna share my experience with this unusual fitness program.
I measured with Bluetooth body scale
20th December 2021 - 72,4kg
20th February 2022 - 76 kg

Both were measured in the morning without any food eaten.

Working out only once every 5 days and going to change it to once every 6 days.
And it is not fat what I am gaining I can assure you that because I still see some shadows of abs.

6 Likes

@Invictus any updates? Ongoing in a journal?

See this: The Adventures of SubliminalUser (ft. CHOSEN) - #92 by SubliminalUser

1 Like

I’m actually contemplating about startling a new journal because the current one is a mess, however, today for some reason my weight only went up by 0.4kg (had an argument with my girl yesterday and lost appetite), but my strength numbers broke yesterday on the machine rope rows, at 134kg (whole weight stack).

Though there’s something about EF st3 that reminds me of emperor in a way, but it’s mainly in the gym, like I’m the actual emperor of the gym, if that makes sense.
I was trying to use emperor like that when I had it in my stack, but now EF st3 is doing it.

I think my plan is to bulk till 77kg with EF st3, then cut a bit with EF st2 during the entire month of Ramadan, till my abs are completely visible in all lighting conditions, then do St4 and even get a tan to enjoy my body more :muscle:t3::sunglasses:

Unless @SaintSovereign can confirm that I can get a tanned look with EF st4 :eyes::rofl: I mean, he already saved me from spending money on roids so :eyes:

5 Likes

I think EF ST3 and Ramadan won’t mix well. But EF ST2…now you got me thinking again.
@Invictus at what time of the day will you listen to subs during Ramadan?

1 Like

Well, what’s your “unusual” program?

Program from this book

And it is great, I do not have to go to the gym as I used to 4 or 5 times a week.

The principle is you are working with positive phase 5 second, negative same 5 seconds till failure around range 7-12 reps and just one set. Max 10 exercises at one session. When you reach 12 reps, next workout you can increase weight by 5 kilos (11lb).

Since it is to the failure you need a lot more time to regenerate so why I am going only much fewer times.
I first tried to go just with 3 days rest but I was still not fully recovered.

And of course, you have to have a caloric surplus.

It is in nutshell all.

And I like to go to the gym I do not mind going 4-5 times a week but if you can go less with better results why would I mind :)? That is just a no-brainer for me and a win-win situation and you have more time to focus on something else.

5 Likes

I think during Ramadam it involves fasting from sun rise to sun set. If your going to run EF stage 3 its best to avoid any kind of physical exercise.